No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

August 15th, 2021 at 2:07:38 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
How many times have you supported Trump? Why should he give a s..t about you? You claimed he wasn't your president.

LOL

You think presidents should only care about the Americans who support them?!?!

That’s extremely un-American. (I guess you are a Canadian....)
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 15th, 2021 at 2:14:29 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
How many times have you supported Trump? Why should he give a s..t about you? You claimed he wasn't your president.

Nope, just claimed he wasn't worthy and never should have been elected by the people who voted for him.

And I supported him 3 times for individual actions he took which is 3 days out of several hundred.

Man, you have a bad memory, or are confusing me with someone else.

Just for kenarman.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 16th, 2021 at 6:12:23 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
God to Cardinal
I sent you a vaccine
WTF
https://religionnews.com/2021/08/15/cardinal-burke-is-placed-on-ventilator-days-after-testing-positive-for-covid-19/
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 16th, 2021 at 6:18:53 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined

Nature is taking its course.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 16th, 2021 at 6:43:55 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: ams288
Nature is taking its course.

It's stupid crazy that the anti-vaccine people don't realize this would all be over probably weeks or even months ago. Sure it would exist in small pockets, but it is so much easier to manage at that level. Like Dorthey's ruby slippers, the option has been right there for awhile now.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 16th, 2021 at 6:47:45 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
It's stupid crazy that the anti-vaccine people don't realize this would all be over probably weeks or even months ago. Sure it would exist in small pockets, but it is so much easier to manage at that level. Like Dorthey's ruby slippers, the option has been right there for awhile now.

Really? How do you figure this? Are you saying it would be over if Biden was taking it serious and not more worried that I call it "china virus" than the people dying?

Seriously, how would it all be over so easy?
The President is a fink.
August 16th, 2021 at 6:52:43 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
Really? How do you figure this? Are you saying it would be over if Biden was taking it serious and not more worried that I call it "china virus" than the people dying?

Seriously, how would it all be over so easy?

Every day someone had access to a vaccine and didn't take it in the US, is just another day wasted.
August 16th, 2021 at 8:30:44 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Every day someone had access to a vaccine and didn't take it in the US, is just another day wasted.

How?

We are hearing how the vax loses effectiveness fairly fast so I do not get how you can say this.
The President is a fink.
August 16th, 2021 at 8:37:16 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14

Israel was one of leaders in getting its population and started earlier than the US. It was held up as the poster child of vaccinations for a while.

"More than 5.8 million Israelis have received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, over 5.4 million got their second one. Of the fully vaccinated citizens, nearly one million have already received a booster shot, according to data released by the Health Ministry."

They are 78% vaccinated and as per the quote above even 1 million have had a 3rd booster shot. They still had 5148 new cases yesterday a higher per capita rate than the US and have been running at that level for sometime.

I still believe that the vaccines have a positive effect in controlling Covid but they are no magic bullet. To believe that if only everyone would get vaccinated that Covid would go away is simply not true.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
August 16th, 2021 at 9:25:22 AM permalink
rxwine
Israel was one of leaders in getting its population and started earlier than the US. It was held up as the poster child of vaccinations for a while.

"More than 5.8 million Israelis have received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, over 5.4 million got their second one. Of the fully vaccinated citizens, nearly one million have already received a booster shot, according to data released by the Health Ministry."

They are 78% vaccinated and as per the quote above even 1 million have had a 3rd booster shot. They still had 5148 new cases yesterday a higher per capita rate than the US and have been running at that level for sometime.

I still believe that the vaccines have a positive effect in controlling Covid but they are no magic bullet. To believe that if only everyone would get vaccinated that Covid would go away is simply not true.

What's the current death rate and hospitalizations? My source says 5 deaths the last day measured. I don't see a rate of hospitalizations.

Technically measles is still here. But it is not a pandemic. It is under control. That's what I mean by over. As I said, small pockets of covid would still be around, Covid is not reducing from a limited area.