No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

October 5th, 2021 at 11:09:56 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
...and it looks really bad for you.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 5th, 2021 at 11:16:56 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Anybody following the latest Dr Foochi story? On one of the Sunday shows he basically said that even if you're vaccinated it's probably not going to be a good idea to get together for Christmas this year. Oh my dear God, the crapola hit the fan. Retailers went so insane on Foochi in the last two days that he's doing a complete 180. He's now saying he was misunderstood and was taken out of context. No he wasn't. The guy is so swollen with his own power he's an embarrassment.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 5th, 2021 at 11:21:26 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Evenbob
Anybody following the latest Dr Foochi story? On one of the Sunday shows he basically said that even if you're vaccinated it's probably not going to be a good idea to get together for Christmas this year. Oh my dear God, the crapola hit the fan. Retailers went so insane on Foochi in the last two days that he's doing a complete 180. He's now saying he was misunderstood and was taken out of context. No he wasn't. The guy is so swollen with his own power he's an embarrassment.

Only if you take his original quote out of context could you assume he said anything other than it's too early to tell what the numbers will be then.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 5th, 2021 at 11:25:15 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I go the first week of the month to make a liquor run. Every time I try to get liquor delivered from Walmart they're always out of it. Plus I have to go outside and sign for it and I don't want to do that. Speaking of liquor I heard Pennsylvania is having a big shortage because everything is state-run there.

Yes, we have "State Stores" now called "Wines and Spirit Stores" though to us older folks they will always be State Stores. The system is the biggest purchaser of booze on the planet. There is a loophole for selling wine if you own the winery, otherwise to the State Store you go.

I have not seen a shortage but I do not buy much booze too fattening.
The President is a fink.
October 5th, 2021 at 11:26:25 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
I just put "vaccines are 100% effective" in a google search just to see if you're telling any particle of truth.

Keep yourself occupied.
The President is a fink.
October 5th, 2021 at 11:40:09 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: rxwine
Only if you take his original quote out of context could you assume he said anything other than it's too early to tell what the numbers will be then.

Go and read everything he said. He heavily implied that there was going to be no Christmas again this year. First he said it's too early to tell, then he went and listed all the reasons why it's probably going to be cancelled. All he had to say was if you're vaccinated you're fine, celebrate Christmas. But no, he said even if you're vaccinated you have to wear a mask if you're indoors and make sure that the ventilation is plentiful. On top of that it just gives the unvaccinated people more reasons not to bother.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 5th, 2021 at 11:44:57 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: AZDuffman

I have not seen a shortage but I do not buy much booze too fattening.

Beer and wine are fattening, liquor is not. Even though it's loaded with calories. What happens when you drink it is your body will use the alcohol as fuel first before uses the food you ate or the fat you have stored. So the liquor itself does not make you fat. I am on a weight loss diet right now and it's working quite well and I drink everyday. I don't drink a lot, I drink a measured amount and it has no effect on my weight loss.
October 5th, 2021 at 12:19:51 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Beer and wine are fattening, liquor is not. Even though it's loaded with calories. What happens when you drink it is your body will use the alcohol as fuel first before uses the food you ate or the fat you have stored. So the liquor itself does not make you fat. I am on a weight loss diet right now and it's working quite well and I drink everyday. I don't drink a lot, I drink a measured amount and it has no effect on my weight loss.

It is still making me fat unless I am an alcoholic living off booze calories. I am finally leveling off and losing a couple pounds so I watch my booze calories.
The President is a fink.
October 5th, 2021 at 2:13:55 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I'm constantly trying to gain weight.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 5th, 2021 at 2:49:10 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: petroglyph
I'm constantly trying to gain weight.

Without eating junk? Constant cake and pastries would do it for me. Ice cream would be too heavy to consume enough.