No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

October 11th, 2021 at 11:55:55 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Not interested in being the beta test for something with a 99% survival rate.

And I can assure you that is the reasoning for most who are not getting the vax.

And yet the vaxxers claim that the survival rate if you're vaccinated is much higher then if you're not vaccinated. Much higher than 99%? Really, you actually think that? Originally the vaccine was supposed to keep you from getting covid at all. Turns out that was a bold-faced lie so now the vaxxers have to figure out why they got vaccinated. So they will have a better survival rate when they go to the hospital when the survival rate is already 99%?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 11th, 2021 at 12:43:29 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
And yet the vaxxers claim that the survival rate if you're vaccinated is much higher then if you're not vaccinated. Much higher than 99%? Really, you actually think that? Originally the vaccine was supposed to keep you from getting covid at all. Turns out that was a bold-faced lie so now the vaxxers have to figure out why they got vaccinated. So they will have a better survival rate when they go to the hospital when the survival rate is already 99%?

Your survival is higher if you are not obese. If you are under age 70 or so. If you have Type O blood. I fit all three. Nothing people can do about the second 2 of course. But if you are not high risk why risk the vax?
The President is a fink.
October 11th, 2021 at 12:51:41 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Your survival is higher if you are not obese. If you are under age 70 or so. If you have Type O blood. I fit all three. Nothing people can do about the second 2 of course. But if you are not high risk why risk the vax?

To each their own. I am not obese, I am under 70, I have type O blood, and I got the vaccine. Everyone should do what makes them comfortable.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 11th, 2021 at 1:11:52 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: DRich
To each their own. I am not obese, I am under 70, I have type O blood, and I got the vaccine. Everyone should do what makes them comfortable.

Fine by me. I just want the vaxers to mind their own flipping business and leave me alone.
The President is a fink.
October 11th, 2021 at 1:20:19 PM permalink
DRich
Fine by me. I just want the vaxers to mind their own flipping business and leave me alone.

I can't imagine them bothering you unless you go to their businesses. Why don't you just support other anti-vaxers and you shouldn't have any problems.
October 11th, 2021 at 2:33:49 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: DRich
I can't imagine them bothering you unless you go to their businesses. Why don't you just support other anti-vaxers and you shouldn't have any problems.

Really? They want me to have to get the vax as a condition of employment. More things coming for those of us who do not want to blindly comply.
The President is a fink.
October 11th, 2021 at 3:23:43 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Really? They want me to have to get the vax as a condition of employment. More things coming for those of us who do not want to blindly comply.

So? That's the kind of business policy I thought you supported. Workers don't like it, they can find another job. At least I thought that's what you've said before.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 11th, 2021 at 3:34:07 PM permalink
DRich

That is because you are working for someone else.

Either work for yourself or work for a company that feels just like you do. There are plenty of jobs that don't require a vaccine. Don't be stubborn stand up for your cause and do whatever is necessary even if that includes not working. Live off the government, there are plenty of others doing that.
October 11th, 2021 at 4:02:27 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Yes.

Anti-vaxxers should not have jobs that allow them to be around other people, should not be allowed on public transportation, should not be allowed to eat in restaurants, work out in gyms, etc.

They deserve to be treated like second class citizens.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 11th, 2021 at 4:54:26 PM permalink
DRich
Quote: ams288
Yes.

Anti-vaxxers should not have jobs that allow them to be around other people, should not be allowed on public transportation, should not be allowed to eat in restaurants, work out in gyms, etc.

They deserve to be treated like second class citizens.

I think that is too harsh. They should be allowed to create their own restaurants, transportation, etc.