No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

February 8th, 2022 at 10:12:26 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
I understand that a small number of whiners had a hissy fit a couple of hundred years ago in Boston harbour, something to do with tea?

Thankfully, they were on the right side of history.

Antivaxers are just idiots who want attention.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 8th, 2022 at 10:38:41 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Starburger
I wonder just when Covid will be gone for good. It seems that everytime were just about to be out of this nightmare, a new Variant is found somewhere and begins traveling the world just like the first Covid Variant did.

It will never be gone for good
My understanding is that's its rampant in the deer population
Probably mutate in another species of animal then transfer to humans again
I still plan on a ton of traveling this spring seeing a ton of sites. Did Western USA last year. Doing the middle of the country when weather gets warmer. Will of course avoid crowds and wear a mask indoors. So much to see and do in this country. Can't wait for winter to be over. RV life is wonderful.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 8th, 2022 at 12:16:38 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
Thankfully, they were on the right side of history.

Antivaxers are just idiots who want attention.

Probably a little early to tell. Mind you in our current world if you don't like history just wait a while and it will be changed.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 8th, 2022 at 12:24:07 PM permalink
terapined
Probably a little early to tell. Mind you in our current world if you don't like history just wait a while and it will be changed.

History?
How about a dose of reality in the present
Just go to any hospital and ask the % of unvaccinated in the ICU
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 8th, 2022 at 12:26:41 PM permalink
kenarman
Quote: terapined
History?
How about a dose of reality in the present
Just go to any hospital and ask the % of unvaccinated in the ICU

You aren't asking the right question. In BC over 50% of those in the hospital with Covid are vaccinated. I will leave it to you figure out the right question.
February 8th, 2022 at 12:30:19 PM permalink
terapined
Right wing protestors don't shoot cops that is reserved for the BLM and lefty protests. The protest has been surprising peacfull. The biggest things the media can find to whine about are people peeing in public near a war memorial and hanging an upside down flag on Terry Fox.

If they are breaking the law, arrest them. My understanding is many are breaking the law. Thats why the police are against the protest
Here is the difference between you and me
If somebody on the left breaks the law, I say arrest them. I'm not going to make some BS excuse that the other side is worse. That's BS deflection
Show me somebody on the left breaking the law and I say arrest. Politics is meaningless. It's the law that counts.
If somebody breaks the law, I don't give a crap about the person's politics. Seems you do.
February 8th, 2022 at 12:35:35 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
It works the same way with the weather in Kodiak. The days are so long it takes 3 weather reports.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
February 8th, 2022 at 1:03:25 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Right wing protestors don't shoot cops that is reserved for the BLM and lefty protests.

Huh?

What's that you say?

Dude, I don't know exactly WHERE you get your notions from but if I were you I'd flush them down quickly instead of gazing with adoration.

The right, not the left, have killed the most cops since 2005, and by a large degree.

see: https://www.splcenter.org/20180927/42-law-enforcement-officers-murdered-domestic-extremists-2005
February 8th, 2022 at 1:06:32 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
Huh?

What's that you say?

Dude, I don't know exactly WHERE you get your notions from but if I were you I'd flush them down quickly instead of gazing with adoration.

The right, not the left, have killed the most cops since 2005, and by a large degree.

see: https://www.splcenter.org/20180927/42-law-enforcement-officers-murdered-domestic-extremists-2005

Just because a racist left-wing site says it does not make it so.
The President is a fink.
February 8th, 2022 at 1:10:06 PM permalink
kenarman
Quote: missedhervee
Huh?

What's that you say?

You also probably believe cops have killed more blacks than vice versa. It must be hard to live in your world.