No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

February 16th, 2023 at 4:28:10 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: DoubleGold
Idaho is trying to outlaw it right now to administer.

It's serious stuff.

The evidence is rolling in slowly.

I don't know how familiar you are with Idaho and its residents. They are very backwards and anything they do will always be wrong.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
February 16th, 2023 at 5:18:40 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: DRich
I don't know how familiar you are with Idaho and its residents. They are very backwards and anything they do will always be wrong.

They're trying to make it a misdemeanor to administer a Covid vaccine in July.

In this case, I'd say forwards, not backwards, if they can pass her.
February 16th, 2023 at 5:26:27 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Some serious post-vaccine effects.

https://youtu.be/GynMi0E7B5g?t=72
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 16th, 2023 at 5:50:43 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: DoubleGold
They're trying to make it a misdemeanor to administer a Covid vaccine in July.

In this case, I'd say forwards, not backwards, if they can pass her.

I am guessing that you have never lived in Idaho or have family in Idaho, I do and the majority of them are wacky.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
February 16th, 2023 at 6:01:06 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: DRich
I am guessing that you have never lived in Idaho or have family in Idaho, I do and the majority of them are wacky.

I've been to places like that.

Backwards thinking.

So I know what you're referring to.
February 16th, 2023 at 6:15:40 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Obviously, they need to take it off the market before more die.

-------------------------------------------------

COVID-19 Surges Linked to Spike in Heart Attacks

Oct 24, 2022

Smidt Heart Institute Study Shows Heart Attack Increase Has Been Most Prominent in Young Adults, Especially Those Ages 25-44
Key findings from the study include:

In the year before the pandemic, there were 143,787 heart attack deaths; within the first year of the pandemic, this number had increased by 14% to 164,096.

The excess in acute myocardial infarction-associated mortality has persisted throughout the pandemic, even during the most recent period marked by a surge of the presumed less-virulent Omicron variant.

Researchers found that although acute myocardial infarction deaths during the pandemic increased across all age groups, the relative rise was most significant for the youngest group, ages 25 to 44.

By the second year of the pandemic, the “observed” compared to “predicted” rates of heart attack death had increased by 29.9% for adults ages 25-44, by 19.6% for adults ages 45-64, and by 13.7% for adults age 65 and older.
https://www.cedars-sinai.org/newsroom/covid-19-surges-linked-to-spike-in-heart-attacks/

----------------------------------------------------
February 16th, 2023 at 6:48:46 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Take what off the market?

The surge in heart attack deaths is being correlated with surges in infections, not people with vaccinations.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 16th, 2023 at 9:29:36 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: rxwine
Take what off the market?

The surge in heart attack deaths is being correlated with surges in infections, not people with vaccinations.

mRNA Covid vaccines.

According to the Florida Surgeon General's warning yesterday, 3 papers were referenced, after taking a vaccine and heart issues.

Implying they wouldn't have had the heart issue if they didn't take the vaccine.

---------------------------------------------------

Health Alert on mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Safety

February 15, 2023
The State Surgeon General is notifying the health care sector and public of a substantial increase in Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) reports from Florida after the COVID-19 vaccine rollout.

In Florida alone, there was a 1,700% increase in VAERS reports after the release of the COVID-19 vaccine, compared to an increase of 400% in overall vaccine administration for the same time period (Figure 1).
According to a study, Fraiman J et al, Vaccine. 2022, mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events, including coagulation disorders, acute cardiac injuries, Bell’s palsy, and encephalitis. This risk was 1 in 550 individuals, which is much higher than other vaccines.

A second study, Sun CLF et al, Sci Rep. 2022, found increased acute cardiac arrests and other acute cardiac events following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination.

Additionally, Dag Berild J et al, JAMA Netw Open. 2022, assessed the risk of thromboembolic and thrombocytopenic events related to COVID-19 vaccines and found preliminary evidence of increased risk of both coronary disease and cardiovascular disease.
https://www.floridahealth.gov/newsroom/2023/02/20230215-updated-health-alert.pr.html

----------------------------------------------
February 16th, 2023 at 9:33:07 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: rxwine
Some serious post-vaccine effects.

https://youtu.be/GynMi0E7B5g?t=72

I thought you were going to write to put on a mask and take the vaccine to prevent a heart issue.
February 16th, 2023 at 10:36:04 PM permalink
DoubleGold
An explanation of the difference of the infection and the spike protein of the vaccine.

The immune system isn't aware (not natural), so it attacks the body trying to remove it.

---------------------------------------------------------

On COVID vaccines: why they cannot work, and irrefutable evidence of their causative role in deaths after vaccination

Sucharit Bhakdi, MD and Arne Burkhardt, MD

December 10th, 2021
The vaccines can trigger self-destruction

A natural infection with SARS-CoV-2 (coronavirus) will in most individuals remain localized to the
respiratory tract. In contrast, the vaccines cause cells deep inside our body to express the viral spike
protein, which they were never meant to do by nature. Any cell which expresses this foreign antigen
will come under attack by the immune system, which will involve both IgG antibodies and cytotoxic Tlymphocytes.
This may occur in any organ. We are seeing now that the heart is affected in many young
people, leading to myocarditis or even sudden cardiac arrest and death. How and why such tragedies
might causally be linked to vaccination has remained a matter of conjecture because scientific evidence
has been lacking. This situation has now been rectified.
https://doctors4covidethics.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/end-covax.pdf

----------------------------------------------------------