No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

February 17th, 2023 at 8:21:17 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Looks a lot like an infectious disease to me.

My sister-in-law's sister's whole household came down with the same symptoms in the same month. Her sister died from the non-existent something or other.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 17th, 2023 at 8:29:10 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: rxwine
Looks a lot like an infectious disease to me.

My sister-in-law's sister's whole household came down with the same symptoms in the same month. Her sister died from the non-existent something or other.

Sorry.

If we can isolate and purify whatever the substance is, then we need to prove it's contagious after proving it's dangerous.

For example, if it were electricity (5G rollout), it would not be contagious.

But scientifically proving contagion on an imaginary substance is impossible.

We have to pinpoint using science what the substance is, then go from there to ultimately prove transmission from human to human.
February 17th, 2023 at 9:23:18 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: DoubleGold
I am still in the research stage, so it'd be premature to say.

My sense is a cover-up is occurring.

It could explain the reason for a war in Ukraine, to destroy evidence.

One side wanting to provide evidence and the other wants to destroy it.

If Trump were still in office, I don't think a war would be ongoing.

So that could be why all that election mess occurred.

Then there's the greatest transfer of wealth in the history of man that occurred during Covid.

If I EVER try and make sense out of a DoubleGold post again I will re read this one first. And thus save time trying to make sense out of your posts!

You are saying Putin is killing countless Ukrainians as well as his own troops for some sort of COVID cover up?

Help me!!!!
February 17th, 2023 at 9:29:47 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: SOOPOO
If I EVER try and make sense out of a DoubleGold post again I will re read this one first. And thus save time trying to make sense out of your posts!

You are saying Putin is killing countless Ukrainians as well as his own troops for some sort of COVID cover up?

Help me!!!!

We don't know.

That's why I used the word "could" in the sentence "It could explain the reason for a war in Ukraine, to destroy evidence."
February 17th, 2023 at 10:22:08 AM permalink
DoubleGold
This is a lengthy report.

It's another example of families having autopsies done to determine the cause of death more clearly.

It might could be used as evidence in a jurisdiction, like the Hague, that a wrongful death could have occurred.

-------------------------------------------------

Report 56: Autopsies Reveal Medical Atrocities of Genetic Therapies Being Used Against a Respiratory Virus

February 15, 2023

Dr. Arne Burkhardt is one of eight international pathologists, physicians and scientists who were asked to perform a second autopsy, requested by friends and family of the deceased who were not satisfied with the results of the first autopsy.

Thirty autopsies and three biopsies were evaluated; 15 cases with routine histopathology (Step 1), three with advanced methods (Step 2), and some of the remaining 15 are included as illustrative cases.
https://dailyclout.io/report-56-autopsies-reveal-the-medical-atrocities-of-genetic-therapies-being-used-against-a-respiratory-virus/

---------------------------------------------------
February 17th, 2023 at 3:40:19 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: SOOPOO

Help me!!!!

How do you block a post of an individual? I have never done it before.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
February 17th, 2023 at 4:00:10 PM permalink
DoubleGold
This case is important because it involves the USA government, Moderna, and potential liability.

The link at the bottom is the case document.

----------------------------------------------------

US Says Government, Not Moderna, Should Face COVID-19 Vaccine Lawsuit

FEB 17, 2023

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/us-says-government-not-moderna-should-face-covid-19-vaccine-lawsuit

-------------------------------------------

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/23683608-government-filing-in-case-against-moderna

------------------------------------------
February 17th, 2023 at 4:48:58 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: DRich
How do you block a post of an individual? I have never done it before.

On the home page
Click on newest members
It brings up an alphabetical list of all members
Find the member and to the right is the block button
I've blocked Doublegold a while ago
Just meaningless dribble
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 17th, 2023 at 4:58:47 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
On the home page
Click on newest members
It brings up an alphabetical list of all members
Find the member and to the right is the block button
I've blocked Doublegold a while ago
Just meaningless dribble

Thank you. Done!
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
February 18th, 2023 at 2:23:10 AM permalink
DoubleGold
This entire thing is crazy, not just this.

-------------------------------------------

Smoking Gun: Moderna Patented ‘Man Made’ SARS-CoV2 Gene Sequence in 2018

January 15, 2022

The SARS-CoV-2 genome contains an unusual 19 nucleotide sequence found nowhere else in nature – apart from in Moderna patents submitted in 2018.
According to extensive research conducted by Dr Ah Kahn Syed, Moderna patented the unique sequence found in the coronavirus two years before the pandemic began, adding weight to the theory that Covid-19 is a man-made virus.
In order for that sequence to have arisen in that virus, the virus which was manufactured with its HIV inserts, had to have had been infected into patented cell lines supplied by Moderna that had that unique sequence not seen in any other virus.

In theory nothing is impossible in science, medicine or genomics. A SARS virus emerging naturally with 3 HIV inserts at its binding sites and also containing a furin cleavage site that doesn’t exist in nature but does exist in a Moderna patent… that’s seriously crazy talk. It doesn’t exist. A flying pink elephant would be a million times more likely.
https://newspunch.com/smoking-gun-moderna-patented-man-made-sars-cov2-gene-sequence-in-2018/

---------------------------------------------