The City on Fire

August 8th, 2020 at 4:25:27 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler

The governments role is to be the adult which means standing up to mobs even when it is not popular.

Don't tell me, tell the Democrat mayors and governors involved. They went to court to keep the feds out.

Quote:
The Federal government should have a duty to help out cities that have not implemented proper disaster plans.

See above. Local DEMOCRAT mayors sued to keep the feds out.

Quote:
I really don't care about whose supporters are laughing at who, I care about getting major cities stable, we are already in uncertain times, we can't afford to allow preventable disasters (mass riots) from happening, especially right now....

Then perhaps you should refrain from voting Democrat in the future. The correlation of riots and Democrats in charge is clear.
The President is a fink.
August 8th, 2020 at 4:37:42 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Tucker has to keep the outrage going even though though most of the nationwide violence has been tamped down compared to what was going on before.

Sure the protests continue and some violence, and some cities are possibly going to pass some possibly bad legislation.

But bad legislation is perfectly within their rights in those individual areas.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 8th, 2020 at 4:40:39 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
That link was from the middle of June.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 8th, 2020 at 5:01:29 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
Then perhaps you should refrain from voting Democrat in the future. The correlation of riots and Democrats in charge is clear.

August 8th, 2020 at 5:22:52 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Don't tell me, tell the Democrat mayors and governors involved. They went to court to keep the feds out.

See above. Local DEMOCRAT mayors sued to keep the feds out.

Both sides failed. I can show you Democratic mayors who handled it well.

If you can show me a Republican Mayor or Govenor that did the same I would be surprised.

But, again, it's not a partisan issue its a law and order issue. I just wanted to point out Trump talks a tough game, but always folds when he has a chance to act....
August 8th, 2020 at 5:46:11 PM permalink
AZDuffman

If you can show me a Republican Mayor or Govenor that did the same I would be surprised.

I do not see any riots in Republican cities or states. If there were I highly doubt they would have stood with the rioters as in Portland.

Keep trying to blame "both sides." The correlation is clear as crystal.
The President is a fink.
August 8th, 2020 at 5:51:39 PM permalink
Gandler
I do not see any riots in Republican cities or states. If there were I highly doubt they would have stood with the rioters as in Portland.

Keep trying to blame "both sides." The correlation is clear as crystal.

The correlation that most heavily populated areas are Democratic?
August 9th, 2020 at 3:09:52 AM permalink
AZDuffman
The correlation that most heavily populated areas are Democratic?

No, the correlation that the most Democrat cities are the ones with riots and violence. Not to mention a host of other problems.
The President is a fink.
August 9th, 2020 at 4:36:34 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
No, the correlation that the most Democrat cities are the ones with riots and violence. Not to mention a host of other problems.
+100

Unfortunately this guy will never admit when he's wrong.
Just like when he wouldn't concede that "A male that goes with other males is gay". 🙄
August 9th, 2020 at 6:26:10 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: Shrek
+100

Unfortunately this guy will never admit when he's wrong.
Just like when he wouldn't concede that "A male that goes with other males is gay". 🙄

Nice try with something else I never said, for having me blocked, you spend a lot of time in my threads and replying to my comments....

A male that is sexually or romantically attracted to males is either homosexual or bisexual. Does that satisfy your obsession with the topic?