The City on Fire

June 13th, 2020 at 11:22:25 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Trump is the very model of "I take no responsibility" if things go badly. Try to deny it.

Trump AGAIN sets the tone.

What, exactly would he be responsible for other than what was a great economy and not starting a war?

What does the china virus have to do with Trump?

What do the riots have to do with Trump?

What do a bunch of spoiled brats in Seattle who refuse to work have to do with Trump?

The left wants to rename the San Andreas Fault after Trump so it can be "Trump's fault."
The President is a fink.
June 13th, 2020 at 11:22:53 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Trump is the very model of "I take no responsibility" if things go badly. Try to deny it.

Trump AGAIN sets the tone.

I don't derive MY personal responsibility from Trump, or any politician. It is innate in me. Trump, as an individual, is not my role model, that I can assure you. But the entire left does not believe in personal responsibility. You can argue the point all you want, you just will never win the argument. Once again, an argument is presented NOT about anything positive about the left's ideology, but always a "Trump is bad" answer. It gets tiring....
June 13th, 2020 at 11:37:37 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
The left wants to rename the San Andreas Fault after Trump so it can be "Trump's fault."

That's even better than that ugly bug named after Trump.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 13th, 2020 at 11:42:39 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: SOOPOO
I don't derive MY personal responsibility from Trump, or any politician. It is innate in me. Trump, as an individual, is not my role model, that I can assure you. But the entire left does not believe in personal responsibility. You can argue the point all you want, you just will never win the argument. Once again, an argument is presented NOT about anything positive about the left's ideology, but always a "Trump is bad" answer. It gets tiring....

Trump is the current leader of the country. As soon as he isn't, I'll relent.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 13th, 2020 at 11:42:52 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Tanko
This is a democrat created problem. Let them solve it. They want to run the medical care system for the entire country, and they can’t even control six square blocks.
Haha!! I gotta borrow this line to use against the libbies if that's all right! 👍👍

Quote: RonC
Why are we disarming cartoon characters and not going after violent video games?

Utter stupidity.
Damn, I really miss posting my knockout gifs................
But that's OK, I'll just clap instead!! 👏👏👏
June 13th, 2020 at 11:44:28 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Shrek
Haha!! I gotta borrow this line to use against the libbies if that's all right! 👍👍

Damn, I really miss posting my knockout gifs................
But that's OK, I'll just clap instead!! 👏👏👏

I'm actually with the boys in red on this one. The Federal Government should have exactly nothing to do with healthcare.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 13th, 2020 at 11:46:46 AM permalink
rxwine
I've done plenty of left defending, even though Obama only represents a small portion of ideas of the left. 8 steady years of it.
June 13th, 2020 at 11:46:46 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
I am actually surprised at the restraint Trump has shown so far. We cannot be privy to the behind the scenes conversations about this, and what the next step will be.
I think he's letting the libbies lie in their own beds which THEY made. And I totally support him too!!

TRUMP 2020!!

Quote: kenarman
I think you must not have paying attention with your post. You have Trump and the left switched.

The left has set the tone idiocy.
The left has set the tone for lying about anything they don't like.

Etc. Etc.
Kenarman, you don'y understand..... When the left is behaving badly.... the only thing they have is to blame Trump.

They burnt that store to the ground because of Trump.
They were looting high end purses because of Trump.
They killed the cop defending a store because of Trump.
The burnt the police station down because of Trump.
They are arrested more frequently because of Trump.

The left is the ideology of NO INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY.
Quote: RonC
You have to feel for the Left. They consistently want to hold Trump responsible for everything and abandon formerly strong positions on issues "because Trump"...

Trump didn't choke George Floyd.

Trump didn't start the riots or looting.

Trump did not lose control of any city.

Trump does not want to de-fund the police.

Only someone who has not paid attention for years can possibly believe that Trump caused the racial divisions in our country.

I wish I could THANK these 3 posts!
This board really needs a "THANK YOU" button!!
June 13th, 2020 at 11:49:49 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Mission146
I'm actually with the boys in red on this one. The Federal Government should have exactly nothing to do with healthcare.

Because everyone should be able to afford it no matter if we do really need ditch diggers and service workers? I don't get how you expect all people to pay for a necessity without the Feds.
June 13th, 2020 at 11:53:57 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Because everyone should be able to afford it no matter if we do really need ditch diggers and service workers? I don't get how you expect all people to pay for a necessity without the Feds.

I don’t recall speaking to the policies of individual states. If you can create a tax and distribution structure and more than half of the voting public of a state is on board; it’ll be a useful experiment.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman