The City on Fire

June 13th, 2020 at 11:55:09 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
The left wants to rename the San Andreas Fault after Trump so it can be "Trump's fault."

June 13th, 2020 at 11:55:38 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Mission146
I don’t recall speaking to the policies of individual states. If you can create a tax and distribution structure and more than half of the voting public of a state is on board; it’ll be a useful experiment.

For my part, as I put this cigarette out, I say if I can’t pay for my own healthcare, I don’t see why someone else should.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 13th, 2020 at 12:04:06 PM permalink
Shrek
My god, get the popcorn out guys!!

Minneapolis City Council unanimously votes to ABOLISH its police department

They seriously need to set up a 24/7 cam in Minneapolis so that I can enjoy the show with my popcorn every night lol! 😂😂

June 13th, 2020 at 12:05:37 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
For my part, as I put this cigarette out, I say if I can’t pay for my own healthcare, I don’t see why someone else should.

I encourage Republicans to run on campaigns to throw everyone in the street who can't pay.. At least the ones who don't want to pay for anyone else's healthcare. But they're all cowards.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 13th, 2020 at 12:17:22 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_m8npIh4eQ&t=28s

The Daily Wire just released this.

And, it is what I have been saying for weeks, scaling per capita and per crime rates, white people are the only race disproportionally killed by police.
Also, most black people killed by police are killed by black cops.
(Also over 98.5% of police killings are justified of all races).
So the amount of black people killed by police of any race (already tiny) that are unjustified is so small it hardly is relevant. Then take that further the amount of black people killed by white police in an unjustified way, its microscopic.

Its really bizarre that so many on the left deny math when it is inconvenient. It is strange that The Daily Wire is one of the few places talking honestly about this.

There is no race problem in America. There is a crime problem.

(When I say there is no race problem, I mean no systemic race problem. Yes there are individual racists.....)

George Floyd is a prime example of an unjustified killing. However, I am still not convinced that it is race based. That Officer has a history of misconduct and violence against all races, maybe he was just a violent jerk and this time the person being arrested happened to be black?

The point is these riots are obscene. There is no race problem, and there is no problem with blacks being killed by police. Pure fake news by the BLM crowd to sow discord.
June 13th, 2020 at 12:21:24 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: rxwine
I encourage Republicans to run on campaigns to throw everyone in the street who can't pay.. At least the ones who don't want to pay for anyone else's healthcare. But they're all cowards.

I'm not a Republican, so I don't care what they run on. I'd encourage Democrats, or at least the Far Left, to run on the 60-70% effective tax rates that would be needed assuming they get every other economic policy that they want.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 13th, 2020 at 12:23:25 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: Shrek

They seriously need to set up a 24/7 cam in Minneapolis so that I can enjoy the show with my popcorn every night lol! 😂😂

Ick. The city of Minneapolis is going to be the scariest thing in that state, taking over first place from, "Hot Dish."
June 13th, 2020 at 12:24:45 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Gandler

The point is these riots are obscene. There is no race problem, and there is no problem with blacks being killed by police. Pure fake news by the BLM crowd to sow discord.

I guess you didn't agree with my point last time I made it. Have you ever been harassed repeatedly by someone, or at least bothered by someone repeatedly?

It wasn't the final fight, or whatever that went down. It wasn't just about that final thing.

The killing is just the breaking point of a string of repeated behaviors.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 13th, 2020 at 12:35:09 PM permalink
Shrek
Quote: Shrek

Ick. The city of Minneapolis is going to be the scariest thing in that state, taking over first place from, "Hot Dish."

+100
June 13th, 2020 at 12:39:22 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: rxwine
I guess you didn't agree with my point last time I made it. Have you ever been harassed repeatedly by someone, or at least bothered by someone repeatedly?

It wasn't the final fight, or whatever that went down. It wasn't just about that final thing.

The killing is just the breaking point of a string of repeated behaviors.

No I have not.

And, I have no been harassed by the police because I am not a career criminal. When I get a citation for something I accept it (because I am usually in the wrong, and if I am not I can fight it in court).

There is no string of repeated behaviors. The math shows that that there is no racial disparity.