No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

September 5th, 2020 at 4:08:40 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
The protests are only going to spread, and the violence will intensify right up to election day.
They're trying to scare older voters away from the polls.

Propaganda. Dr Goebbels would be very pleased
ROTFL
Scared?
I'm not
I'm all over downtown on every city I visit.
What a great peaceful country
Foxnews got you in your bunker :-) No bunker for me, I'm out and about seeing this great country.
Today was Memphis. 3 hours to get into the Lorraine motel and the attached Civil Rights museum so I rode my bike all over downtown. I felt very safe. Of course unarmed.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 5th, 2020 at 4:28:01 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob
This is my fave thing to see here.
I never get tired of it.

A post by ams288 has been blocked due to your settings
+1,000

It's even more satisfying when I see this message immediately after I write a post of my own lol

It means that he's seething with anger and pissed that he's being ignored. 🤣🤣
September 5th, 2020 at 5:39:39 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Gee what a surprise
Turning a blind eye to police brutality is always going to be a Trump supporter

Sorry Ed... you have it dead wrong. I abhor police brutality, if by "police brutality" you mean excessive and/or unnecessary use of force by a police officer. And, I am not a "Trump supporter" either. I just believe the response to police brutality by the left, including BLM, of rioting and looting and destroying public property and establishing lawless zones and basically blaming all the ills of the Black community on a few rogue police officers, is plain wrong. And because I point out the cancer that is the Democrat Party of Ilhan Omar and Ocasio-Cortez and Pelosi, it does NOT mean I am a Trump supporter.

I want each alleged act of police brutality looked at, investigated, and prosecuted if necessary. I won't go into all of the accusations, but it appears clear to me that the knee on George Floyd's neck was a criminal act. Prosecute the cop. The seven bullets in the back of Blake.... I haven't seen all the evidence but if it is shown to be excessive, prosecute. DON'T LOOT. DON"T COMMIT ARSON. DON"T DESTROY BUSINESSES IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD.

Look, it is clear that the change in policing due to the BLM movement has cost hundreds if not thousands of Black Lives, just at the hands of other Blacks in their neighborhoods, now that the police are afraid to do their job, for fear of legal reprisals.

So summary.... prosecute bad cops. Let the rest do their jobs. And realize that BLM has cost FAR MORE Black lives than it has saved.

How ANYONE can be in favor of the Democrat agenda is stunning. I take that back. How anyone who is for the rule of law, peace in our streets, security of their businesses and homes can be in favor of the Democrat agenda is stunning.
September 5th, 2020 at 5:50:58 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO

How ANYONE can be in favor of the Democrat agenda is stunning.

I'm stunned that you are stunned I am for the Democrat agenda
Do your children stun you? They struck me as extremely intelligent when I met them :-)
I abhor police brutality.
The problem is the police unions dont. They turn a blind eye to brutality. Those are Trump supporters
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 5th, 2020 at 6:09:30 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
Quote: Evenbob
This is my fave thing to see here.
I never get tired of it.

A post by ams288 has been blocked due to your settings
+1,000

It's even more satisfying when I see this message immediately after I write a post of my own lol

It means that he's seething with anger and pissed that he's being ignored. 🤣🤣

I love living rent-free in our righties’ heads.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 5th, 2020 at 8:01:17 PM permalink
Shrek
Trump is a genius lol!!

Trump doubles down on encouraging supporters to vote twice

Now the lame ass libbies all over the country will go on record being AGAINST voter fraud and FOR voter security!!

I swear Trump is playing chess while the libbies are playing checkers. 🤣🤣
September 6th, 2020 at 1:52:23 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Biden goes full Ron Burgundy:

Reading his answer off a teleprompter. Someone was answering the questions for him. He will read anything they put on the teleprompter.

September 6th, 2020 at 3:27:30 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
Sorry Ed... you have it dead wrong. I abhor police brutality, if by "police brutality" you mean excessive and/or unnecessary use of force by a police officer. And, I am not a "Trump supporter" either. I just believe the response to police brutality by the left, including BLM, of rioting and looting and destroying public property and establishing lawless zones and basically blaming all the ills of the Black community on a few rogue police officers, is plain wrong. And because I point out the cancer that is the Democrat Party of Ilhan Omar and Ocasio-Cortez and Pelosi, it does NOT mean I am a Trump supporter.

You are wasting your time. He supports the violence of BLM. He said he IS BLM in the past.
The President is a fink.
September 6th, 2020 at 6:48:48 AM permalink
Shrek
Quote: AZDuffman
You are wasting your time. He supports the violence of BLM. He said he IS BLM in the past.

+100

That guy always used to make me scratch my head, but it all makes sense now. Glad I blocked him.
September 6th, 2020 at 9:32:03 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Tanko

Reading his answer off a teleprompter. Someone was answering the questions for him. He will read anything they put on the teleprompter.

Yup, Biden is full on loopy. Reading
anything put in front of him. Watch
the Jay Leno video I posted from
4 years ago, Biden was a totally
different guy at 74 than he is at
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.