No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

September 6th, 2020 at 11:12:43 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
A Fox News reporter staunchly defended her work Saturday after President Donald Trump demanded she be fired for confirming parts of The Atlantic’s bombshell story revealing the president’s insults about military service members.

“I can tell you that my sources are unimpeachable,” Fox News’ national security correspondent Jennifer Griffin said on-air (in the video above). “I feel very confident with what we have reported at Fox.”

She didn’t confirm “every line” of the report, but did confirm “most of the descriptions and the quotes in that Atlantic article ... so I feel very confident in my reporting,” Griffin said. She also discovered as part of her reporting that Trump had once said that including “wounded guys” would not be a “good look” at a Fourth of July parade honoring the military, according to a source.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 6th, 2020 at 11:40:54 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Fascinating that Trump is keeping this story alive. Trump is demanding Fox fire Jennifer Griffin. If her reporting is true and I'm sure it is, no way they fire her.
Trump has really dug a hole
By Fox not firing Griffin adds more credence to the story. I hope Trump demands Fox retract the story so Fox can come out and say they stand behind their reporting
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 6th, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: ams288
Been a day or so since a rightie has listed the election betting odds. What happened?

On August 1st Pinnacle had $100 bet on Trump wins $156
Today, Pinnacle still has $100 bet on Trump wins $99
Similar odds as last week so why post about it?
Two things will change the odds materially this month
1) If Biden keeps displaying his Dementia at press conferences or by answering unscripted questions at Town Halls.
2) The first debate on 9/29, where without a teleprompter, Biden's Dementia will be on full display for 100 million viewers
The "polls" will tighten more, not that they tell you much. Too easily to manipulate the sample of a telephone poll of 1500 "voters"
People putting down $100 are much more serious about what they think the outcome will be than answering a phone call.
August NICS background checks are up dramatically again in politically meaningful states
AZ +60%, FL +56%, MN +56, NC +75%, OH +58%, PA +57%, WI +87%
Michigan was +157% in August, YTD Michigan NICS Background Checks are up 114% (657K vs 307K)!
You think Michigan isn't in play with that many people deciding to buy a gun?
If you are buying a gun, you're serious about securing your gun rights and that equals voting Red in November.
The Dems are just plain stupid. All they had to do to defeat Trump was not be crazy Leftists.
And put forward a sentient human as their Nominee.
Epic Fail on both points.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
September 6th, 2020 at 1:02:40 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: JCW09
If you are buying a gun, you're serious about securing your gun rights and that equals voting Red in November.

This is one of the weirder arguments you always make.

Donny is president. He’s not going to do anything to hamper gun rights.

Arms sales are up precisely because the crazy gun nuts think the Dems are going to take over and grab their guns.

And no, Michigan is absolutely not in play. 😁 In 2018 we passed a referendum to make voting easier: automatic voter registration, no excuse absentee voting, straight-ticket voting. Sorry GOP, your games won’t work here.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 6th, 2020 at 1:10:14 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
This is one of the weirder arguments you always make.

Donny is president. He’s not going to do anything to hamper gun rights.

Arms sales are up precisely because the crazy gun nuts think the Dems are going to take over and grab their guns.

And no, Michigan is absolutely not in play. 😁 In 2018 we passed a referendum to make voting easier: automatic voter registration, no excuse absentee voting, straight-ticket voting. Sorry GOP, your games won’t work here.
https://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/gun-sales-surge-in-2020-experts-say-40-are-first-time-firearm-owners

First time buyers aren't thinking about getting their guns grabbed.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 6th, 2020 at 2:50:24 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: petroglyph
And no, Michigan is absolutely not in play.
lol

This is coming from the guy who said the same thing in 2016. I guess some people never learn. 🤣🤣🤣
September 6th, 2020 at 3:19:56 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: JCW09

ROTFL
They are buying guns because Trump is losing
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 6th, 2020 at 3:38:56 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
unbelievable turnout all over the
country for Trump boat parades
this weekend. 2000 boats in NC
alone. I would love to see a Biden
parade. A couple old people
in row boats. LOL

This one had 1500 boats.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 6th, 2020 at 3:58:04 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
unbelievable turnout all over the
country for Trump boat parades
this weekend. 2000 boats in NC
alone. I would love to see a Biden
parade. A couple old people
in row boats. LOL

This one had 1500 boats.

Boater fraud!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 6th, 2020 at 4:15:37 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Candidate UK Odds US Odds % Probability
Donald Trump 10/11 -110 52.4%
Joe Biden 10/11 -110 52.4%
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.