No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

September 27th, 2020 at 1:45:18 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Uh oh!!
So Creepy Joe and his wife keep telling a story of how they met on a "blind date", but as usual with libbies, it's all BS!

Jill Biden's first husband calls Joe a hypocrite for 'criticizing people's character' after the Democrat had an affair with his wife

The libbies are all over Trump's private life, but what about this?? Hmm...................... 🤔
September 27th, 2020 at 6:42:54 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
The rantings of a mad man who knows he’s currently losing:

Quote: @realDonaldTrump
I will be strongly demanding a Drug Test of Sleepy Joe Biden prior to, or after, the Debate on Tuesday night. Naturally, I will agree to take one also. His Debate performances have been record setting UNEVEN, to put it mildly. Only drugs could have caused this discrepancy???

Guess the whole “Sleepy Joe has dementia! He won’t even go to the debates!” nonsense didn’t work out for them.... Lol
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 27th, 2020 at 7:53:59 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: AZDuffman
It is from China so calling it the china virus is no big deal. People that worry it is racist need to find something serious to worry about.

Can't put a counties name ahead of anything AZD. These are all racist American Cheese, French Fries, Swedish Massage, Dutch Treat ...... -;)
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 27th, 2020 at 8:29:13 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: rxwine
Surely you can talk about corruption in China or any bad thing in China like human trafficking by naming the specific sources. It's not every Chinese person.

Intelligent people properly criticize the Iranian government when it is specifically the Iranian government. Or Bashar Al-Assad if he's responsible for barrel bombing. And so on with other things as well.

See above, I didn't give you a PC reason to not use it. I gave you logical reason to blame the specific cause or specific people. You want to hang with the ignorant and bigots instead and call it Chinese virus? Then that's your team I guess.

Nobody is saying its every Chinese person (but there are many Chinese officials that hold responsibility at many levels).

For example, here is an article from Yale complaining about the name and how it causes discrimination of people who traveled to high risk areas"
"The CDC has noted that health care workers and people who’ve recently traveled to areas where COVID-19 is circulating are facing increased discrimination and stigma, too."
https://medicine.yale.edu/news-article/23074/

Yes, if you travelled to a high risk area and your family and coworkers tell you to stay away and quarentine for 14 days, that is logical, that is not discrimination. There is a reason now entering many public buildings "Have you travelled to a high risk area in the last 30 days" is one of the questions you are asked.

You do not give logical reasons not to name diseases on geographic regions. Naming a disease after a geograohic region does not blame specific people (though it this case it should, people who run wet markets, government officials, people who support the wet markets in their current form).

I don't call it the China virus, but it does not offend me when people do.
September 27th, 2020 at 8:30:40 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: kenarman
Can't put a counties name ahead of anything AZD. These are all racist American Cheese, French Fries, Swedish Massage, Dutch Treat ...... -;)

Philadelphia Cream Cheese?
The President is a fink.
September 27th, 2020 at 8:44:10 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Philadelphia Cream Cheese?

Much better than my examples. Cream Cheese is full of fat and bad for your health, might even kill you. Personally it makes me want to hate all people from Philadelphia.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 27th, 2020 at 12:28:04 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Here we go again, Biden lying about
his education. He claimed in the
primaries he went to a Black college
at Delaware State. Nope:

The Washington Times reported Friday:

Carlos Holmes, director of news service for Delaware State, said that Mr. Biden was never a student there..
"Vice President Biden did not attend DSU,” said Mr. Holmes in a Thursday email.

So not only did Biden lie about
the Black college, he was never
a student at the university at all.
What a moron, did he think nobody
would check?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 27th, 2020 at 12:39:44 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
Here we go again, Biden lying about
his education. He claimed in the
primaries he went to a Black college
at Delaware State. Nope:

The Washington Times reported Friday:

Carlos Holmes, director of news service for Delaware State, said that Mr. Biden was never a student there..
"Vice President Biden did not attend DSU,” said Mr. Holmes in a Thursday email.

So not only did Biden lie about
the Black college, he was never
a student at the university at all.
What a moron, did he think nobody
would check?

Why would he think it is impressive if he went to a black college in the first place?
The President is a fink.
September 27th, 2020 at 1:02:58 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Why would he think it is impressive if he went to a black college in the first place?

He was talking to a mostly Black
audience. Biden's MO is he says
whatever the crowd wants to
hear. In PA he's pro fracking,
in CA he's going to get rid of
it forever. He's the worst kind
of classic hack politician. Talks
out both sides of his mouth.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 27th, 2020 at 1:32:02 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
The rantings of a mad man who knows he’s currently losing:

Guess the whole “Sleepy Joe has dementia! He won’t even go to the debates!” nonsense didn’t work out for them.... Lol

I think Trump will use Biden refusing a drug test as grounds not to debate.
It's the most insane absurd request ever before a debate.
I dont think Trump wants to deal with explaining 200k Dead.
Trump will have to play defense. If he lies and he will, Biden will pound him.
Trump and the WH know this
Thus demanding a BS drug test and being refused will be the grounds and excuse not to debate
Does anybody on the right seriously think Biden should take a drug test????????????? Trump is alone in this stupid nonsense.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"