No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

September 28th, 2020 at 12:57:42 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine

Gotta agree here. It is why there has (had?) been the tradition of having your assets managed without your knowledge, and if I remember correctly, most invested in very short term bonds which are the least swayed by political stuff.
I do NOT believe if Trump's corporation has bonds that are owned by China that it matters... but I think the American people have a right to know....
September 28th, 2020 at 1:15:53 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Earner or launderer?

I'm fine with Pelosi revealing the sources. Want me to write her? She's not my district but they still would receive it.

What's your defense for defending Trump not showing his taxes? How about your defense is lack of ethics. Why even speak up when it's completely two-faced of you to do so.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 28th, 2020 at 1:29:03 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
When Pelosi shows how she got her tens of millions on her salary then she can talk. Who knows who owns her?

Without whataboutism...YOU HAVE NOTHING.
September 28th, 2020 at 1:51:42 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I'm fine with Pelosi revealing the sources. Want me to write her? She's not my district but they still would receive it.

What's your defense for defending Trump not showing his taxes? How about your defense is lack of ethics. Why even speak up when it's completely two-faced of you to do so.

My defense is the same as it has always been. If there is an issue the IRS audits will catch it.

Trump was a private citizen for all those years. It is his business. If a politician has millions that their salary cannot account for well then there is an issue we should worry about.
The President is a fink.
September 28th, 2020 at 1:53:04 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Tripdufan
Without whataboutism...YOU HAVE NOTHING.

When it comes to Trump's taxes YOU HAVE NOTHING. Nobody on this board has given anything other than "they KNOW he cheated."

Same people that "know he cheated" do not even understand carry forward/carry back.
The President is a fink.
September 28th, 2020 at 1:59:23 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
When it comes to Trump's taxes YOU HAVE NOTHING.

Been sleeping for the past 24 hours?

lol
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 28th, 2020 at 2:10:08 PM permalink
rxwine
My defense is the same as it has always been. If there is an issue the IRS audits will catch it.

Trump was a private citizen for all those years. It is his business. If a politician has millions that their salary cannot account for well then there is an issue we should worry about.

IRS audit won't reveal conflicts of interest to the American public. It won't reveal if someone is beholden in large amounts as a debtor.

Because the public won't see it.

The taxes certainly did reveal how poor your judgement of a successful man is, unless you mean a successful con man. That he is.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 28th, 2020 at 2:24:59 PM permalink
AZDuffman
IRS audit won't reveal conflicts of interest to the American public. It won't reveal if someone is beholden in large amounts as a debtor.

Because the public won't see it.

The taxes certainly did reveal how poor your judgement of a successful man is, unless you mean a successful con man. That he is.

The IRS will prosecute if there is a problem.

If you are worried about someone being beholden, it is Sleepy Joe who is owned by Ukraine.

Trump is the model of successful and self made.
The President is a fink.
September 28th, 2020 at 2:29:33 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
Ed.... you say you support the group BLM..... to me you can't get lower in the gutter than that...... That is not EVEN CLOSE to saying you support the CONCEPT that Black Lives Matter, which you and I can agree on.....

???????
I support BLM.
I have always been consistent in that.
I am really shocked you are putting that you are putting words into my mouth "group" and then throwing me in the gutter
Just using the word "whore" is a gutter insult
'media whore" makes no sense if you are already on TV nightly. That term may refer to somebody like Candace Owens who demands that MSM report on her.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 28th, 2020 at 2:33:19 PM permalink
rxwine

Trump is the model of successful and self made.

He might appear to be that way to inmates in a federal prison.