October 20th, 2020 at 7:45:19 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: terapined
It's a

Here ya go, Terapined. You were
on the edge of your seat about
the FBI:

The FBI and Justice Department concur with Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe that Hunter Biden’s laptop and emails are not part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

So Adam Schitt for Brains is
lying yet AGAIN, it has nothing
to do with Russia Russia Russia..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 20th, 2020 at 8:51:27 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I must be clairvoyant, I predicted
this today. Rudy has turned over
a copy of Hunter's hard drive
to the DE State Police because it
contains evidence of Hunter's
involvement with a 14 year old
girl. Lots of pics included.

Giuliani: I Turned Over Hunter Biden's Laptop With Pictures Of "Underage Girls" To Delaware Police

I dare any of you to say, so
what. If this was one of Trump's
sons holy hell would break
loose. The media worldwide
would have a cow. And you
know it.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/10/20/giuliani_i_turned_over_hunter_bidens_laptop_with_pictures_of_underage_girls_to_delaware_police.html
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 21st, 2020 at 2:37:44 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: Evenbob
Giuliani: I Turned Over Hunter Biden's Laptop With Pictures Of "Underage Girls" To Delaware Police

Another disgraceful instance of 'Democratic Immunity', courtesy of the FBI.

Nothing will come of it.

The crooked FBI will squash this case with a sham never ending 'investigation', just like everything else involving the democrats they've covered up over the past four years.

You'd think the multiple references to payments to 'The Big Guy' would merit a real investigation.

They've been in possession of the laptop for the past ten months, and only yesterday, because they were outed by the newspaper founded by Alexander Hamilton, did they announce they've taken possession of it.

Had Isaac not turned over the copies to Guiliani, we would never have known about it.
October 21st, 2020 at 3:38:50 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Tanko
Another disgraceful instance of 'Democratic Immunity', courtesy of the FBI.

The crooked FBI will squash this case with a sham never ending 'investigation', just like everything else involving the democrats they've covered up over the past four years.
B...B...But a libble here said that if you can't trust the FBI, who can you trust??? 🤣

Quote: aceofspades
Ever heard of an analogy? extrapolation?
Sadly, I don't think he has. 😂😂
October 21st, 2020 at 4:09:48 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
I must be clairvoyant, I predicted
this today. Rudy has turned over
a copy of Hunter's hard drive
to the DE State Police because it
contains evidence of Hunter's
involvement with a 14 year old
girl. Lots of pics included.

I dare any of you to say, so
what. If this was one of Trump's
sons holy hell would break
loose. The media worldwide
would have a cow. And you
know it.

You know why we know this is made up?

Because A STRAIGHT MAN WILL NOT GO FOR KIDS!

Duffman said so!

*snicker*
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 21st, 2020 at 4:27:23 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: Shrek
B...B...But a libble here said that if you can't trust the FBI, who can you trust??? 🤣

The filthy FBI still refuses to say whether it is investigating the files.

They only admit they agree with the DOJ, the files are not part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

Despite no experience in investments, the Chinese gave the crackhead $1.5 billion for his hedge fund, Bohai Harvest.

"As a “cross-border” investment fund, Bohai Harvest was interested in making deals outside of China. In 2015, BHR acquired Henniges Automotive, a Michigan-based producer of vibration-dampening equipment, alongside Chinese military contractor Aviation Industry Corp. of China (AVIC). Given the military applications of Henniges’ technology, the deal required federal approval*. Like CGN, AVIC was suspected of stealing US technology for its purposes."

*Obama should have prevented that deal which involved our military technology.

"Not long after the Henniges deal closed, AVIC debuted its new J-20 fighter — incorporating designs allegedly stolen from the US’ F-35 program."

Perhaps 'The Big Guy' got a piece of that deal too.
October 21st, 2020 at 4:39:31 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
The filthy FBI still refuses to say whether it is investigating the files.

They only admit they agree with the DOJ, the files are not part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

Despite no experience in investments, the Chinese gave the crackhead $1.5 billion for his hedge fund, Bohai Harvest.

"As a “cross-border” investment fund, Bohai Harvest was interested in making deals outside of China. In 2015, BHR acquired Henniges Automotive, a Michigan-based producer of vibration-dampening equipment, alongside Chinese military contractor Aviation Industry Corp. of China (AVIC). Given the military applications of Henniges’ technology, the deal required federal approval*. Like CGN, AVIC was suspected of stealing US technology for its purposes."

"Not long after the Henniges deal closed, AVIC debuted its new J-20 fighter — incorporating designs allegedly stolen from the US’ F-35 program."

Jeez. One of the reasons you guys aren't getting any traction out of this stuff is because you basically need a Ph.D in QAnon to keep it straight.

Edit to add: Apparently Mike Huckabee agrees with me! First time for everything!

Quote:
On Fox, whose contributors normally just praise Trump, Mike Huckabee says Trump's campaign shouldn't be leading on Hunter Biden instead of economic and core household issues.

"It is a mistake. The average person doesn't understand it," Huckabee just said.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 21st, 2020 at 6:43:42 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
The filthy FBI still refuses to say whether it is investigating the files

If the FBI is filthy, why were the files given to them?
Makes no sense
News flash, Hunter not running for President
"Perhaps" don't mean jack
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 21st, 2020 at 7:01:14 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

This is all complicated gobbledygook.
I don't have the foggiest idea what point you are making
Let's cut to the chase
Tell us exactly what law was broken and exactly what crime was committed?
Please
Give us the readers digest version
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 21st, 2020 at 7:15:57 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined

This is all complicated gobbledygook.
I don't have the foggiest idea what point you are making
Let's cut to the chase
Tell us exactly what law was broken and exactly what crime was committed?
Please
Give us the readers digest version

The Chinese invest through Hunter
The company invested in has restricted military technology
Hunters papa approves the investment
China ends up with the restricted technology in their jets.

Grade 6 level reading simple enough?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin