18 members have voted

October 21st, 2020 at 7:27:03 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman

The Chinese invest through Hunter
The company invested in has restricted military technology
Hunters papa approves the investment
China ends up with the restricted technology in their jets.

Grade 6 level reading simple enough?

Honestly, it’s pretty dang complicated.

I can’t see one “swing voter” being persuaded by this.

This election is about the coronavirus and the economy. Not whatever fake scandal Donny’s desperate campaign cooked up.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 21st, 2020 at 7:35:47 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Hunters papa approves the investment

Sounds like complete BS
Source Please
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 21st, 2020 at 7:56:11 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
Sounds like complete BS
Source Please

You didn't like the longer version posted here I am sure you wouldn't want to read an even longer version.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 21st, 2020 at 8:08:48 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
You didn't like the longer version posted here I am sure you wouldn't want to read an even longer version.

It really does not need to be complicated.
Just cut to the chase
Show me exactly what law was broken and proof that law was broken.
Maybe Ace can help you.
I'm all for prosecuting anybody that breaks the law regardless of politics
But
I need proof a particular law was broken and proof that a particular person broke that law.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 21st, 2020 at 9:10:36 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
If the FBI is filthy, why were the files given to them?
Makes no sense

Makes perfect sense. The repair guy
made 4 copies. One for the FBI,
one for Rudy, and two backup's
he safely hid away. He wasn't naive
enough to think the FBI would do a
damn thing, so he covered his ass.
The FBI is just a tool of the Left now..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 21st, 2020 at 9:30:07 AM permalink
ams288
So funny that Rudy’s fake October surprise involves Hunter with underage girls....

https://amp.theguardian.com/film/2020/oct/21/rudy-giuliani-faces-questions-after-compromising-scene-in-new-borat-film

Quote:
The reputation of Rudy Giuliani could be set for a further blow with the release of highly embarrassing footage in Sacha Baron Cohen’s follow-up to Borat.

In the film, released on Friday, the former New York mayor and current personal attorney to Donald Trump is seen reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals while reclining on a bed in the presence of the actor playing Borat’s daughter, who is posing as a TV journalist.

Following an obsequious interview for a fake conservative news programme, the pair retreat at her suggestion for a drink to the bedroom of a hotel suite, which is rigged with concealed cameras.

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: when the right accuses everyone of being pedophiles, it’s ALWAYS projection.
October 21st, 2020 at 9:46:28 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
It's a triggered post
AMS is enjoying the Trump campaign implosion with their increasingly dumb strategy
It has nothing to do with 4 years ago
But
It makes sense that a Trump voter does not want to discuss the impending landslide.
How can a Trump voter respond? Defend a dumb strategy or agree the strategy is dumb
Its lose lose
So instead, the Trump voter tries to change the subject with meaningless history so he can attack Hillary
Hillary derangement syndrome?

Ed, you’ve gone off the rails. You were discussing my post and referred to me as a Trump voter when I am not. The analogy I made is valid. How you could possibly think that in discussing the 2020 election parallels to the 2016 election aren’t worth discussing? For some reason you have a vendetta against me but just don’t have the wherewithal to argue coherently. If you want to see what a good argument is, look at ams pointing out that limited resources should be spent elsewhere, and his reasons why. By the way, I think HRC in 2016 would be a better choice than any Democrat in 2020, and that is because of the leftward sinking of the Democrat party, not the individual (Biden).

By the way, I see a gazillion Joe Biden ads here in NY, and only a few Trump ads. Which campaign has not figured out that they need NO presidential ads in NY?
October 21st, 2020 at 9:53:26 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: SOOPOO
By the way, I see a gazillion Joe Biden ads here in NY, and only a few Trump ads. Which campaign has not figured out that they need NO presidential ads in NY?

The reason for all the ads is if they lose the electoral college they can contest it on winning the popular vote. All those extra NY votes will count then.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 21st, 2020 at 10:13:15 AM permalink
ams288

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say what you are seeing are *national* Biden ads. They are not specifically buying time in NY.

The reason you don’t see as many *national* Trump campaign ads is because the Trump campaign has very little cash left to spend!
October 21st, 2020 at 10:25:57 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
By the way, I see a gazillion Joe Biden ads here in NY, and only a few Trump ads.

Ads are a huge waste of time
and money. 95% of voters
know who they're voting for
and an independent who
doesn't isn't going to be swayed
by a stupid ad. And Biden has
the lamest ads I've ever seen.
Orange man bad, Joe Biden good
is the basic message of every ad.
Dumb..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.