The Election Fraud Thread

December 20th, 2021 at 8:40:02 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Mission146

Those who rioted and looted the Capitol building were not within their legal rights.

My point is, if it was BLM then the media would be praising them and making excuses. As would the people on this board who call Jan 6 an "insurrection" or "revolution." Same as they defend ANTIFA starting a riot against a peaceful, permitted demonstration.
The President is a fink.
December 20th, 2021 at 9:01:18 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: AZDuffman
My point is, if it was BLM then the media would be praising them and making excuses. As would the people on this board who call Jan 6 an "insurrection" or "revolution." Same as they defend ANTIFA starting a riot against a peaceful, permitted demonstration.

It was certainly looting and rioting. I also don't care what the, "Media," says or praises about anything. If January 6th wasn't an insurrection, it's only because the people who did it are a bunch of troglodytes who were too tactically stupid to actually organize anything effective. Your primary argument for it not being an insurrection is basically the fact that the people doing it were so incompetent.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. They should have been given a specific and reasonable amount of time to depart the Capitol Building and area, then any who did not comply should have been gunned down for treason. I said the same thing about the autonomous zone in Portland. We wouldn't still be talking about it and dragging it out with stupid, pointless and expensive court cases.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
December 20th, 2021 at 9:47:01 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
It was certainly looting and rioting. I also don't care what the, "Media," says or praises about anything. If January 6th wasn't an insurrection, it's only because the people who did it are a bunch of troglodytes who were too tactically stupid to actually organize anything effective. Your primary argument for it not being an insurrection is basically the fact that the people doing it were so incompetent.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. They should have been given a specific and reasonable amount of time to depart the Capitol Building and area, then any who did not comply should have been gunned down for treason. I said the same thing about the autonomous zone in Portland. We wouldn't still be talking about it and dragging it out with stupid, pointless and expensive court cases.

It was spontaneous, not planned like Portland. Even if they could have taken the Capitol they could never have held it. Comparing it to Portland CHOP is a good point. Why do the same people not call THAT an insurrection? It was far more planned, had far more staying power, and put far more people in danger.
The President is a fink.
December 20th, 2021 at 3:24:11 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
If January 6th wasn't an insurrection, it's only because the people who did it are a bunch of troglodytes who were too tactically stupid to actually organize anything effective. Your primary argument for it not being an insurrection is basically the fact that the people doing it were so incompetent.

(Cambridge Dictionary) Insurrection:
an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence.

Which part of Jan 6th looked like an organized attempt to do anything?
No firearms to effectively take control of the Capitol let alone the country.
No plan once they broke into the Capitol except to take selfies.
The whole spectacle was the joke perfectly represented by the idiot in the Viking Horn Helmet.

Despite the falsehoods promoted by AMS, no Capitol Police Officers died on Jan. 6th.
Sicknick (tough name in this instance) had a stroke and died of "natural causes" on Jan 7th according to the investigation.
Four other Capitol Police officers committed suicide some time after Jan 6th. Suicides are no one's fault but the perpetrator.

However, violently taking over the streets of major cities, forcing the institution of curfews & killing the opposition along the way.
That seems more like an insurrection. Why aren't the BLM riots of 2020 seen as an insurrection?
Hundreds of thousands of people all over the country using weapons & killing those that opposed them (eg. David Dorn).
They maintained control of the streets of cities across the country in spite of government attempts to regain control.
CHOP/CHAZ is called a "summer block party" by the Mayor of Seattle. But Jan 6th is an "insurrection", give me a break.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
December 21st, 2021 at 1:18:31 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11

Hmmmf. More 'Reasonable Force' could and maybe should have been used to defend the building. Maybe a few shots fired outwards from the beseiged chamber as it was being breached. But advocating for wanton gunning down of mostly unarmed civilians by your own military.... I doubt that would go well with the military or later in your courts.
A compromise. Warn them to leave by xx minutes, then rain rubber bullets, tear gas, water cannon, and if need be a few live rounds. But anyone inclined to run away. Let them. Can't shoot them in the back or shoot into crowds. Anyone firing on the capitol. Of course, fair game to be shot. Anyone throwing missiles or petrol bombs..... grey area.

It's all moot. Your top leaders had ensured any requisite defensive forces were unavailable or were stood down.
December 21st, 2021 at 2:52:40 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: OnceDear
Hmmmf. More 'Reasonable Force' could and maybe should have been used to defend the building. ...
It's all moot. Your top leaders had ensured any requisite defensive forces were unavailable or were stood down.

It was set up by the dems and their filthy FBI.

Ex-Capitol Police Chief Says Requests For National Guard Denied 6 Times In Riots

They wanted this to happen, and they didn't care how many innocent people died.

The FBI used Ray Epps and probably others, to provoke the crowd.

Despite all the video footage of Epps at the scene, he has not been charged, and the FBI has removed him from their wanted list.
December 21st, 2021 at 4:05:09 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
It was set up by the dems and their filthy FBI.

ROTFL
The law and order party hates the FBI
Trumpers are just a step away from hating America
How dare the FBI arrest Trumpers for breaking the law
Thats the last straw for Trumpers
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 21st, 2021 at 6:46:32 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: JCW09
(Cambridge Dictionary) Insurrection:
an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence.

Which part of Jan 6th looked like an organized attempt to do anything?
No firearms to effectively take control of the Capitol let alone the country.
No plan once they broke into the Capitol except to take selfies.
The whole spectacle was the joke perfectly represented by the idiot in the Viking Horn Helmet.

Despite the falsehoods promoted by AMS, no Capitol Police Officers died on Jan. 6th.
Sicknick (tough name in this instance) had a stroke and died of "natural causes" on Jan 7th according to the investigation.
Four other Capitol Police officers committed suicide some time after Jan 6th. Suicides are no one's fault but the perpetrator.

However, violently taking over the streets of major cities, forcing the institution of curfews & killing the opposition along the way.
That seems more like an insurrection. Why aren't the BLM riots of 2020 seen as an insurrection?
Hundreds of thousands of people all over the country using weapons & killing those that opposed them (eg. David Dorn).
They maintained control of the streets of cities across the country in spite of government attempts to regain control.
CHOP/CHAZ is called a "summer block party" by the Mayor of Seattle. But Jan 6th is an "insurrection", give me a break.

Look, I have no stake in arguing that it is an insurrection and never specifically argued that. You'll note the conditional, "If January 6th wasn't an insurrection..." which means that I have already stipulated that January 6th may not have been an insurrection. I have no desire to debate the point and no strong stance either way.

Simply put, I would have given them thirty minutes to evacuate the Capitol Building and premises of the Capitol Building---after the thirty minutes, you kill everyone who shouldn't be in the area on the grounds of treason. If that had been done, then there would be no need to discuss what is or is not an insurrection.

My entire post was to the effect that they were looting the Capitol Building and rioting within the Capitol Building. I honestly treat it no different than the Portland thing. If one is an insurrection, then both are. If either are not an insurrection, then neither of them are. It doesn't change the fact that you should strike them with an iron fist after first giving a reasonable opportunity to disband and disperse.

I can't answer for why the riots were not seen as insurrections. Again, my response to the riots would have been to do the same thing---announce that everyone has a reasonable amount of time to leave the area. The Constitution protects peaceful public protest, which looting and rioting is not. Everyone participating in any sort of looting and rioting, in my view, is immediately guilty of treason and, as such, is subject to summary execution.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
December 21st, 2021 at 6:48:33 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: OnceDear
Hmmmf. More 'Reasonable Force' could and maybe should have been used to defend the building. Maybe a few shots fired outwards from the beseiged chamber as it was being breached. But advocating for wanton gunning down of mostly unarmed civilians by your own military.... I doubt that would go well with the military or later in your courts.
A compromise. Warn them to leave by xx minutes, then rain rubber bullets, tear gas, water cannon, and if need be a few live rounds. But anyone inclined to run away. Let them. Can't shoot them in the back or shoot into crowds. Anyone firing on the capitol. Of course, fair game to be shot. Anyone throwing missiles or petrol bombs..... grey area.

I would agree with not shooting anyone in the back. If they are running away, then let them escape. That said, you need to be firing live rounds and some people are going to need to die if you want to create an effective deterrent to future similar events.

You've given the opportunity to leave, by that point, and you have also told them what will happen if they do not leave.
December 21st, 2021 at 7:08:05 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Look, I have no stake in arguing that it is an insurrection and never specifically argued that. You'll note the conditional, "If January 6th wasn't an insurrection..." which means that I have already stipulated that January 6th may not have been an insurrection. I have no desire to debate the point and no strong stance either way.

Simply put, I would have given them thirty minutes to evacuate the Capitol Building and premises of the Capitol Building---after the thirty minutes, you kill everyone who shouldn't be in the area on the grounds of treason. If that had been done, then there would be no need to discuss what is or is not an insurrection.

My entire post was to the effect that they were looting the Capitol Building and rioting within the Capitol Building. I honestly treat it no different than the Portland thing. If one is an insurrection, then both are. If either are not an insurrection, then neither of them are. It doesn't change the fact that you should strike them with an iron fist after first giving a reasonable opportunity to disband and disperse.

I can't answer for why the riots were not seen as insurrections. Again, my response to the riots would have been to do the same thing---announce that everyone has a reasonable amount of time to leave the area. The Constitution protects peaceful public protest, which looting and rioting is not. Everyone participating in any sort of looting and rioting, in my view, is immediately guilty of treason and, as such, is subject to summary execution.

They should utilize some of that ink, some countries use to stain fingers for voting, and spray the whole crowd of them. And synthetic skunk chemical.

Be a lot faster tracking them down.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?