SCOTUS Vacancy

August 14th, 2021 at 3:14:31 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: SOOPOO
I can assure you that there are very few who can do a real CBA on getting the vaccine. To make it real simple, my friend the Infectious Disease expert said ‘you’d have to be a moron now to think being vaccinated is riskier than being unvaccinated’. Succinct. Simple. Factual.

Edit….. can a moderator move this to coronavirus thread…

I agree with that completely, but it doesn’t change that they should have the right to be swayed by misinformation, pre-existing prejudices and/or just believing they know more than medical professionals. I also think that some people have similar personalities to me in that, the more you bombard them with demands to do something, the less likely them doing it actually becomes.

They had a breakdown of the people who say absolutely not on 538. The claim seems to be that 14% absolutely refusing to get vaccinated could be responsible for the continued development and evolution of the virus itself such that the later strains will become more and more resistant to vaccines.

Of course, if that happens, then in the eyes of those very people it, ‘Proves,’ that the vaccines never worked in the first place. The only thing worse than an illogical conclusion is a quasi-logical conclusion…because the latter can legitimately seem as though it’s founded upon something.

Anyway, the #1 demo for not wanting the vaccine is White, Conservative, Evangelical Protestants who are poorly educated…the numbers bear that out, as they always do. Good luck convincing them of anything they don’t already believe.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
August 15th, 2021 at 11:07:46 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: Mission146

Anyway, the #1 demo for not wanting the vaccine is White, Conservative, Evangelical Protestants who are poorly educated…the numbers bear that out, as they always do. Good luck convincing them of anything they don’t already believe.

Do you have a source for that information??

Let's go Brandon
August 15th, 2021 at 11:54:50 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
August 15th, 2021 at 12:11:13 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: Mission146

No kidding.
Just spoke to a Trumper in the RV park
According to him, there is no virus.
Its a worldwide anti trump conspiracy

Wow
You can't fix stupid
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 15th, 2021 at 1:40:59 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote:
Researchers surveyed just over five million US adults in an online survey, with 10,000 reporting that they were educated to PhD level.

Sounds super scientific. lolololol

I suspect flea will do what he always does when he posts something even dumber than usual: just pretend it never happened, ignore any responses to his post, and move on to his next trolling attempt.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 15th, 2021 at 1:44:53 PM permalink
terapined
10k people in an internet survey said they were a PHD
Thats gospel to fleaswatter
Hey flea
Got a Nobel in the RV
I keep it with my gold Olympic medal
Reality
Nobody is who they really seem on the internet of all places.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 15th, 2021 at 1:55:23 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: ams288
Sounds super scientific. lolololol

I suspect flea will do what he always does when he posts something even dumber than usual: just pretend it never happened, ignore any responses to his post, and move on to his next trolling attempt.

In an internet survey
When the anti vaxxer gets to education level
How many will admit HS drop out
When
They can easily and simply check the PHD box

Some people are so gullible over the internet
No doubt flea has a tough time deciding what are junk emails.
August 15th, 2021 at 2:10:10 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
No kidding.
Just spoke to a Trumper in the RV park
According to him, there is no virus.
Its a worldwide anti trump conspiracy

Wow
You can't fix stupid

I just talked to a PHD in the grocery store he think the vaccine is not safe. All people with doctorates must be idiots.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
August 15th, 2021 at 2:21:25 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: kenarman
I just talked to a PHD in the grocery store he think the vaccine is not safe. All people with doctorates must be idiots.

Of course not
The individual I spoke to is an idiot
Doesn't mean all Trumpers are idiots
August 15th, 2021 at 2:22:58 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
All people with doctorates must be idiots.

Mainly the ones who think the vaccines aren’t safe.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman