Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

November 29th, 2020 at 8:04:18 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Dalex64
About 10,000 votes arrived late in PA. Biden won PA by 80,000 votes.
Those votes were counted separately, so it would be easy to include them, or not include them, in the final tally.

There are other chain of custody issues. PA very well might not be certified. Thank the Democrats who pushed mail-in voting for that
The President is a fink.
November 30th, 2020 at 7:37:09 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I tried to split off the BLM posts, but it seems there was a software glitch and those posts just vanished. My apologies to those whose posts were lost.

If anyone wants to continue the discussion of whether BLM supports rioting and looting, please do so in this thread. Attempts to do so here will be seen as hijacking.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
November 30th, 2020 at 9:13:25 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
We now have 2 Americas
Those living in the real world that Biden won
The other half believing the fantasy that Trump won
Truly amazing

https://news.yahoo.com/most-republicans-doubt-election-many-132055309.html
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 30th, 2020 at 11:03:15 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: terapined
We now have 2 Americas
Those living in the real world that Biden won
The other half believing the fantasy that Trump won
Truly amazing

The only Republican I know who believes Biden won is SOOPOO and I'm not even sure about him.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
November 30th, 2020 at 11:29:10 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote:
Gov. Ducey (R-AZ) certifies Biden’s win in Arizona, and announces he will sign documents today so that Senator-elect Mark Kelly (D) can be sworn in “as swiftly as possible.”

(Kelly will be sworn in on Wednesday, per reports. The Senate will then be 52R-48D.)

GA, PA, MI, and AZ have now all certified Biden’s win.

WI is scheduled to later today.

Not sure how the righties still holding out hope think Donny is going to possibly get to 270...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 30th, 2020 at 11:31:55 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Wizard
The only Republican I know who believes Biden won is SOOPOO and I'm not even sure about him.

Republicans had the same opportunity as the Democrats to legally challenge the voting requirements in every state prior to the election. They also had the Senate and the Presidency. They've had a whole slew of Trump judge appointees. (someone ask Fleaswatter the current count he was always crowing about) And they now have the SCOTUS.

What more could be offered to them?

That's for anyone to answer.

What were we suppose to do? Hire smarter lawyers for them prior to the election? Tell our side to let them do whatever they wanted? None of that is reasonable, and certainly something they would never do.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 30th, 2020 at 12:56:28 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
Republicans had the same opportunity as the Democrats to legally challenge the voting requirements in every state prior to the election. They also had the Senate and the Presidency. They've had a whole slew of Trump judge appointees. (someone ask Fleaswatter the current count he was always crowing about) And they now have the SCOTUS.

What more could be offered to them?

That's for anyone to answer.

What were we suppose to do? Hire smarter lawyers for them prior to the election? Tell our side to let them do whatever they wanted? None of that is reasonable, and certainly something they would never do.

Agree on all points. But Trump has broken no laws filing the mostly silly lawsuits about the election results. It is his right. You and I know that the election result will not be overturned as a result of these lawsuits, but I HATE every CNN and MSNBC talking head who says Trump is a threat to our Democracy or something like that. He is using the courts in a way that courts are used! And the courts will deal him the final blow. It is actually how our Democracy DOES work.
November 30th, 2020 at 1:01:17 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
If the GOP really does believe the election was rigged, why would they ever bother voting again? The Dems will keep rigging!

Answer: most of them know Donny lost fair and square, they’re just humoring their cult leader and his extremely frail ego.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 30th, 2020 at 1:38:10 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: SOOPOO
Agree on all points. But Trump has broken no laws filing the mostly silly lawsuits about the election results. It is his right. You and I know that the election result will not be overturned as a result of these lawsuits, but I HATE every CNN and MSNBC talking head who says Trump is a threat to our Democracy or something like that. He is using the courts in a way that courts are used! And the courts will deal him the final blow. It is actually how our Democracy DOES work.

Don't forget about the Fox talking heads.
November 30th, 2020 at 1:58:46 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Less believable is that Biden got 10 million more votes than Obama and 14 million more than Hillary, while losing minority voters to Trump.

That means, Trump, lost support among white voters, and still received 10 million more votes than he did in 2016.