Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

December 4th, 2020 at 1:00:57 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Stop the Smell!

Rudy Giuliani is mocked over possible fart at hearing in Michigan

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rudy-giuliani-is-mocked-over-possible-fart-at-hearing-in-michigan/ar-BB1bDG5d?ocid=msedgntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 4th, 2020 at 6:38:56 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Alert for low information voters.

Quote:
During a Georgia legislative hearing on Thursday, an attorney affiliated with Trump’s campaign showed 90 seconds of security camera footage from a vote-counting center in Atlanta on election night, claiming the video showed staff clandestinely shifting hidden ballots around the room in “suitcases” after Republican poll-watchers were instructed to leave

Quote:
In reality, the video doesn’t appear to show fraud and is not even particularly suspicious: The supposed “suitcases” were actually normal, unexciting ballot containers, an investigator for the Georgia Secretary of State told fact-checking site Lead Stories, and state officials who reviewed the tape have said it showed standard processing of ballots.

Plus, the state investigator told Lead Stories that partisan election observers were never told to leave the counting room on election night, but instead left voluntarily after some staff members went home — and although Democratic and Republican observers are allowed to watch vote-counting in Georgia, they are not required to be present (the Secretary of State’s office told Forbes it is investigating why partisan observers left before ballot-scanning ended).

An independent state-appointed monitor was also present during vote-counting in Atlanta, and did not find any indications of illegal counting, a spokesperson for the Secretary of State’s office told Forbes
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 7th, 2020 at 6:11:34 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
CA certified their election yesterday, alloting their 55 electoral votes to Biden.

With that, he officially has the needed 270 votes certified.

The GOP’s attempted steal has officially been stopped.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 7th, 2020 at 7:46:23 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: ams288
The GOP’s attempted steal has officially been stopped.

The betting market still gives Trump a 4.1% chance.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
December 8th, 2020 at 2:01:59 PM permalink
ams288
Quote:
BREAKING: Supreme Court denies request to stop certification of Pennsylvania vote, with no noted dissents.

So. Much. Winning.

(By Biden)
December 8th, 2020 at 2:30:54 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
So. Much. Winning.

(By Biden)

Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, Barrett, Alito, Thomas, and Roberts all agreed with the court liberals that Trump's election "fraud" lawsuits are dumb. Pennsylvania's certification stands.

Here's Justice Alito's one sentence ruling. (Ouch!)
December 8th, 2020 at 2:32:10 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: Wizard
The betting market still gives Trump a 4.1% chance.

Bovada paid me a week ago for my bet on Biden. (I wish I had bet more.)
December 8th, 2020 at 2:40:12 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: reno
Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, Barrett, Alito, Thomas, and Roberts all agreed with the court liberals that Trump's election "fraud" lawsuits are dumb. Pennsylvania's certification stands.

Here's Justice Alito's one sentence ruling. (Ouch!)

Quote: OnceDear
I wonder who will believe what, when he gets his wish of presenting his case to the SC and they give him a scathing GTFOOH verdict?

He still thinks he only needs 5 votes to win the role of King of the World. That's the only democratic majority he believes in. He's done his best to elicit those votes, but those 5 folks don't actually work for him, do they?
December 8th, 2020 at 4:34:04 PM permalink
ams288
The crazies on Parler are taking the SCOTUS ruling well.

December 8th, 2020 at 4:47:05 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
The crazies on Parler are taking the SCOTUS ruling well.

I never heard of Parler sounds like TikTok, crazy amount of new social media platforms popping up this year. Makes me glad not to be on social media.