December 10th, 2020 at 9:29:40 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I'm amazed
Republicans used to be all about States rights
Due to Trump, thats been thrown out the window
There is no longer a republican party
Its Trumps party
He's going against republican bedrock principals and republicans are all in on going against their own policies
Amazing
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 10th, 2020 at 11:25:07 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: Shrek
My truth bombs must be really pissing off the libbies.

"Pissed"?? Ha ha, no I'm not pissed! I'm amused & entertained that you think Texas will win at the Supreme Court! 🤣 😂 🤣

Shrek, I love your election fraud updates! They're getting funnier every day! 😂 😂

Because whenever I post, a bunch of blocked members post immediately afterward.

You should block me again! It works better the second time! 😂 😂 😂😂
December 10th, 2020 at 3:21:33 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Let's do this boys!!

100 House Republicans sign brief backing Texas lawsuit challenging election results

Time to stop the Biden coup and make libbies cry!! 😂😂
December 10th, 2020 at 3:54:30 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Nah. We’ve been enjoying your tears for the past 5 weeks too much....
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 10th, 2020 at 4:12:29 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Prominent televangelist Pat Robertson described Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton's effort to overturn Joe Biden's victory over Donald Trump in the Supreme Court as "a miracle," saying God will intervene to keep the president in office.

Oh, oh. They're bringin' in the big guy.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 10th, 2020 at 4:27:51 PM permalink
ams288
Good lord.... When the Supreme Court tosses this case in the trash it’s going to be amazing.

I don’t know why the righties seem so determined to keep losing over and over again.
December 10th, 2020 at 4:38:15 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Let's do this boys!!

100 House Republicans sign brief backing Texas lawsuit challenging election results

So much for states rights. It's amazing how far the Republican Party has debased themselves for a guy that doesn't deserve any of it.
December 10th, 2020 at 4:48:02 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: ams288
Good lord.... When the Supreme Court tosses this case in the trash it’s going to be amazing.

I don’t know why the righties seem so determined to keep losing over and over again.
Why do you guys bother polling the opinions of 150 Million people, (330 million if they could be bothered) when you only need the votes of 5 individual mortals, and trump gets to choose which 5?

All men are created equal, but some are more equal than others.

I've watched lots unfold over on your side of the pond. I've seen SC rulings that made me sick to the stomach. Nothing is beyond the pale anymore.

Good luck to us all.
December 10th, 2020 at 5:21:30 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: OnceDear
Why do you guys bother polling the opinions of 150 Million people, (330 million if they could be bothered) when you only need the votes of 5 individual mortals, and trump gets to choose which 5?

All men are created equal, but some are more equal than others.

I've watched lots unfold over on your side of the pond. I've seen SC rulings that made me sick to the stomach. Nothing is beyond the pale anymore.

Good luck to us all.

We have conservatives on the Supreme Court, but I don't think any of them are actually insane.

That doesn't mean the situation couldn't spiral out of control. Reminds me of warnings about playing with fire, or some other type of material. Creating all this uncertainty is essentially playing with fire. Maybe you manage it, but you keep fanning the flames everyone may regret it if it gets big and unmanageable.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 10th, 2020 at 6:22:15 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: rxwine
We have conservatives on the Supreme Court, but I don't think any of them are actually insane.

Thomas and Alito are actually insane.

But even so, they need 5 justices to agree to hear this particular case (not the usual 4).

It’s DOA.

And the three justices Donny appointed are probably happy he lost. They won’t have to worry about late night tweets accusing them of disloyalty anymore.