The Biden Presidency 2021

October 26th, 2021 at 11:22:28 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: ams288
Again: you righties are way too overexcited by the Brandon thing.
Normal people still have no idea what it means.

Meanwhile "Let's Go Brandon" tops Adele on the ITunes charts.
Wait for AMS to argue nobody knows who Adele is either, LMAO
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
October 26th, 2021 at 11:47:50 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: JCW09
Meanwhile "Let's Go Brandon" tops Adele on the ITunes charts.
Wait for AMS to argue nobody knows who Adele is either, LMAO

Everyone knows who Adele is.

Normal people still don’t know what Let’s Go Brandon is about. Just because a bunch of lonely trumpers buy it on iTunes means nothing. It’s like Donny’s rally sizes all over again - meaningless, but you want to make it seem more important than it is.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 26th, 2021 at 2:10:30 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51

Normal people still don’t know what Let’s Go Brandon is about. Just because a bunch of lonely trumpers buy it on iTunes means nothing. It’s like Donny’s rally sizes all over again - meaningless, but you want to make it seem more important than it is.

I can honestly say that I don't know Brandon or Adelle.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 26th, 2021 at 3:25:22 PM permalink
JCW09

Everyone knows who Adele is,
Let's Go Brandon downloaded more than Adele on iTunes
But normal people don't know what Let's Go Brandon is.
Insert "Sure Jan" Emoji here.
Keep spinning AMS, it's fun to watch the logic pretzel form.
October 26th, 2021 at 3:51:42 PM permalink
ams288
Everyone knows who Adele is,
Let's Go Brandon downloaded more than Adele on iTunes
But normal people don't know what Let's Go Brandon is.
Insert "Sure Jan" Emoji here.
Keep spinning AMS, it's fun to watch the logic pretzel form.

Adele hasn’t released new music in 6 years or something. She announced her new single was coming out on Oct. 15th.

Do you think people wanted to wait a week to buy it, or did they all download it ASAP?

Let’s see some raw numbers for her cumulative sales compared to the LGB sales. Probably wouldn’t be pretty (for your side).
October 27th, 2021 at 2:16:58 PM permalink
JCW09
So now instead of no one knows about the Let's Go Brandon song,
You've moved the goal posts to sales figures for one song vs. Adele's total sales figures as the measuring stick?
Adele has 120 million record sales and Let's Go Brandon is less than that, what a shocker!
When Let's Go Brandon tops the iTunes charts and knocks of Adele's first song of an album 6 years in the making,
Anyone not intentionally deceiving others would acknowledge the song is a known & being downloaded by a lot of people.
By the way, what was the name of that police officer that was KILLED on 1/6 again?
You keep doing you AMS, LMAO
October 27th, 2021 at 4:48:34 PM permalink
ams288
So now instead of no one knows about the Let's Go Brandon song,
You've moved the goal posts to sales figures for one song vs. Adele's total sales figures as the measuring stick?
Adele has 120 million record sales and Let's Go Brandon is less than that, what a shocker!
When Let's Go Brandon tops the iTunes charts and knocks of Adele's first song of an album 6 years in the making,
Anyone not intentionally deceiving others would acknowledge the song is a known & being downloaded by a lot of people.
By the way, what was the name of that police officer that was KILLED on 1/6 again?
You keep doing you AMS, LMAO

Never said “no one knows” LGB. I have repeatedly said a ton of sore loser Donny supporters know about it. And are quite obsessed with it.

Normal people still don’t know.
October 27th, 2021 at 4:54:01 PM permalink
ams288

I’ll give you a couple more days to correct my quote in your signature before I seek moderator intervention (I didn’t capitalize killed).

Ask terapined what happens when you misquote. Your next time out should be for four weeks. :)
October 27th, 2021 at 6:19:15 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I’ll give you a couple more days to correct my quote in your signature before I seek moderator intervention (I didn’t capitalize killed).

Ask terapined what happens when you misquote. Your next time out should be for four weeks. :)
I think it would be a good rule if members were banned from using other members names in their signature lines altogether. Why not try to keep it a little friendly around here? jmho
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 27th, 2021 at 6:22:27 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: petroglyph
I think it would be a good rule if members were banned from using other members names in their signature lines altogether. Why not try to keep it a little friendly around here? jmho

I don’t mind jcw quoting me in his signature (I think it’s quite funny, actually).

He just needs to get the quote exactly right.