The Biden Presidency 2021

October 21st, 2021 at 10:30:41 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: terapined
Pretending to care about the budget after Trump blew it up
This is an investment in America
Meanwhile conservatives are blowing up the medical system killing people by insisting that Trumpers have better medical advice then Doctors regarding the virus and you stay silent

Did SOOPOO vote for Trump? I could be wrong, but recall him saying he didn't.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
October 21st, 2021 at 10:49:20 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Mission146
Did SOOPOO vote for Trump? I could be wrong, but recall him saying he didn't.

He may not have voted for trump
but
His words yell Trump supporter
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 21st, 2021 at 11:29:49 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
He may not have voted for trump
but
His words yell Trump supporter

That he wants to get the national debt under control? I would also like that, very much, and I specifically prefer Biden to Trump, though I didn't vote for either of them.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
October 21st, 2021 at 11:54:15 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Gee, wasn't it a democrat, Mr. "I did not have sex with that woman," who last balanced the national budget?
October 21st, 2021 at 2:46:03 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Pretending to care about the budget after Trump blew it up
This is an investment in America
Meanwhile conservatives are blowing up the medical system killing people by insisting that Trumpers have better medical advice then Doctors regarding the virus and you stay silent

LOL. I stay silent? I’ve lost count of the number of people I’ve counseled/convinced to get the vaccine! Seriously, is there a single person who has gotten the vaccine due to anything YOU have said or done?

I care about the budget, and was against the first government give away under Trump. The poor decision will be a pimple compared to the disaster of the trillions Biden wants to add. But you know that. The facts don’t matter to you. You ignore the rampant Bidenflation. You ignore the disaster of or exit from Afghanistan. You ignore the southern border mess. You ignore the lack of any planning to avert the supply chain fiasco. You ignore the fact that his administration can’t give a coherent statement on booster shots. You ignore his total incompetence on NOT having the votes to pass an agenda BEFORE he made it seem like it was actually going to happen.

Any objective observer would rate Biden and his first year as an ABJECT FAILURE. The only positive you can truthfully give is ‘he’s not Trump’. If the House and/or Senate goes Republican in 2022, what will Biden be able to sign?
October 21st, 2021 at 4:04:56 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO

Any objective observer would rate Biden and his first year as an ABJECT FAILURE.

Nope
According to the Trump rating system which measures the stock market to rate a President
Roaring success
Its all about the economy
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 21st, 2021 at 4:22:24 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: SOOPOO
The only positive you can truthfully give is ‘he’s not Trump’. If the House and/or Senate goes Republican in 2022, what will Biden be able to sign?

(Quote clipped, relevance, bold added by me)

In fairness, it's a REALLY strong argument to overcome.

And, if Biden can't get anything on his desk to sign, that much the better.

Also, I'd rather listen to Republicans complain than Liberals because Republicans are not as loud and occasionally pause to take a breath.
October 21st, 2021 at 4:37:01 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
You know, if we could just get rid of the whining progressives and the overly zealous far right we might actually get something done.

Oh well.

October 21st, 2021 at 4:56:20 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
I agree. I guess the only problem is the population of the entire country would be under a million.
October 21st, 2021 at 10:43:11 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Mission146
I agree. I guess the only problem is the population of the entire country would be under a million.

Perfect, than there would be lots of housing for the Chinese overlords.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin