already doing damage control.
I don't know why, Beijing Biden
only erased 11,000 high paying
jobs in America and thousands
more in Canada. Who is taking
us to court over it. Why would
anybody be upset at looming
high gas prices again.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 22nd, 2021 at 12:05:08 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Oh no.

I’m hearing that Joe Biden’s Tinder profile is getting huge amounts of left swipes today.

The WH is in full damage control mode over this.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 22nd, 2021 at 12:15:46 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Oh no.

I’m hearing that Joe Biden’s Tinder profile is getting huge amounts of left swipes today.

The WH is in full damage control mode over this.

Lol
Regarding youtube
Dislikes are meaningless
The whole planet measures youtube videos popularity by number of times viewed
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 22nd, 2021 at 12:28:22 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Flat out BAD move by Biden today. He is signing some order allowing people to TURN DOWN job offers and be able to continue collecting unemployment from the government if the person feels the job might put them at risk of contracting COVID-19!

So EVERY freeloader will be able to continue as such. Leaving the hard workers in those ‘dangerous’ jobs to keep working hard. NEVER legislate an incentive NOT TO WORK! If you are a low income worker Biden just made it in your best interest to perform your job so poorly you get fired!
January 22nd, 2021 at 12:41:09 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
Flat out BAD move by Biden today. He is signing some order allowing people to TURN DOWN job offers and be able to continue collecting unemployment from the government if the person feels the job might put them at risk of contracting COVID-19!

So EVERY freeloader will be able to continue as such. Leaving the hard workers in those ‘dangerous’ jobs to keep working hard. NEVER legislate an incentive NOT TO WORK! If you are a low income worker Biden just made it in your best interest to perform your job so poorly you get fired!

It should be of limited use as Biden's first day was the second highest number of Covid deaths in the US. I'd expect it not to be needed in about 4 months or so.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 22nd, 2021 at 12:44:17 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I don't know why people were upset about this Time cover. Looks pretty accurate to me. French Fries, Maga hat, bull horn --- disorder left by Trump

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 22nd, 2021 at 1:10:37 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Evenbob
Never mentioned Trump supporters, your
TDS is showing. No cure, you will have
it forever. He will live free in your mind
for decades. That's how awesome he is.

He'll only live for as long as people continue to talk about him; he otherwise means nothing to me. My point was that it's already been pointed out that most people following the WH Youtube page (at this point) are Trump supporters.

Here are some other videos related to the Inauguration Speech:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGukNIEIhTU

(Like/Dislike almost 2:1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbZfogsv36U

(Like/Dislike a little better than 1.5:1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5KfMg01CuA

(Like/Dislike nearly 1:1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwPOaFb6kKI

(Like/Dislike about 1.2:1, on a Fox outlet, no less)

Of course, you'll find many others with more dislikes than likes.

If I had TDS, then you'd think I'd have voted for Biden---which I didn't. I also said that charging him (Trump) with insurrection/incitement was ridiculous and should be based upon a literal interpretation of what he said in his speech---none of which pertained to, or encouraged, incitement of any kind.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 22nd, 2021 at 1:21:10 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: Mission146
I also said that charging him (Trump) with insurrection/incitement was ridiculous and should be based upon a literal interpretation of what he said in his speech---none of which pertained to, or encouraged, incitement of any kind.

If it's based on just that speech alone, it could be tough. However, if you throw in everything else he's been saying since he started to run, it's a no-brainer. Offering to pay legal bills if you beat somebody up, saying he'd like to punch people in the face, or implying that in the old days, protesters at his rallies would be leaving on stretchers, and the hundreds of tweets.

The man suggested to his followers to assassinate Hillary Clinton.

Guilty.
January 22nd, 2021 at 1:58:46 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: rxwine
I don't know why people were upset about this Time cover. Looks pretty accurate to me. French Fries, Maga hat, bull horn --- disorder left by Trump

Why would you assume those are Trumps French fries? I would assume that he would eat everyone.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
January 22nd, 2021 at 2:16:36 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Tripdufan
If it's based on just that speech alone, it could be tough. However, if you throw in everything else he's been saying since he started to run, it's a no-brainer. Offering to pay legal bills if you beat somebody up, saying he'd like to punch people in the face, or implying that in the old days, protesters at his rallies would be leaving on stretchers, and the hundreds of tweets.

The man suggested to his followers to assassinate Hillary Clinton.

Guilty.

I'm not sold because then you're making the legal standard (even assuming everything you said is true) a pattern of behavior that somehow compounds over time. Saying that he'd cover someone's legal bills for beating someone up at a rally, for example, has no direct bearing on the storming of the Capitol Building. I'm also pretty sure it's not necessarily illegal to offer to cover someone's legal bills if they commit a particular act; it's different than actually telling them do to it.

A person saying that they would like to hit someone is nothing new and has no direct connection to the Capitol Building.

As far as the Hillary thing goes, I'd need to see a quote. I'm not saying I put it past him, but I am saying that it's probably some sort of statement that he made that can be loosely interpreted (looked at in the most negative light possible) to mean that. In fairness to the @$$#0L3, I noticed that many of the major news channels would do that a lot immediately after a speech of his.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman