The Biden Presidency 2021

January 26th, 2021 at 1:03:35 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
A win for the good guys. Yes I do know that it is so far only a temporary restraining order.

Haha.

Your side, the side of the traitorous Capitol insurrectionists, is anything but the “good guys.”

They are the villains in this story.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 26th, 2021 at 5:44:51 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Let's go Brandon
January 26th, 2021 at 6:44:02 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Does bidumb know that Chavez also pushed a campaign against illegal immigration (rightfully named the “Illegals Campaign”) in the U.S., which generated violence along the U.S.-Mexico border?(I doubt it). He launched the "Illegals Campaign" to identify illegal migrants so that they could be deported.

Chavez was born in the US and considered illegal immigrants as strikebreakers. He was interested in improving the lives of farmworkers in the US.

Dolores Huerta urged him not to refer to migrants who had come to the U.S. illegally as "illegals" but Chavez refused, stating: "a spade's a spade." (page 294)

Dolores Huerta is who, with Cesar Chavez, is a co-founder of the National Farmworkers Association, which later became the United Farm Workers (UFW). She is age 90 and was three years younger than Cesar who died at age 66.
January 27th, 2021 at 12:39:59 PM permalink
fleaswatter
FLASHBACK: Biden Suggested Only “Dictators” Legislate By Executive Order, Then He Signs 33 In His First Week

deminta joe bidumb in October 2020:
Quote:
“I have this strange notion, we are a democracy … if you can’t get the votes … you can’t [legislate] by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus,”

Joe Biden Kills Office Protecting Job Rights of U.S. Graduates

Quote:
The Biden administration is eliminating an office that was recently created to protect many millions of American graduates — including Biden’s young voters — from government-fueled corporate discrimination in hiring, pay, and workplace rights.

Robert Gates, Obama defense secretary quote about dementia joe bidumb: “I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

Obama quote about dementia joe bidumb: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to ---- things up.”
Let's go Brandon
January 27th, 2021 at 12:52:48 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
FLASHBACK: Biden Suggested Only “Dictators” Legislate By Executive Order, Then He Signs 33 In His First Week

deminta joe bidumb in October 2020:
Quote:
“I have this strange notion, we are a democracy … if you can’t get the votes … you can’t [legislate] by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus,”

Most of them were just undoing Donny’s evil policies. I don’t think many Americans (besides butthurt righties) are going to hold it against him.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 28th, 2021 at 1:20:18 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://summit.news/2021/01/27/biden-signs-executive-order-to-ban-the-term-china-virus/

"The latest of Joe Biden’s THIRTY SEVEN executive orders signed in the first week of his presidency states that the term ‘Chinese virus’ or ‘China virus’ is now banned."
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
January 28th, 2021 at 2:48:55 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: petroglyph
https://summit.news/2021/01/27/biden-signs-executive-order-to-ban-the-term-china-virus/

"The latest of Joe Biden’s THIRTY SEVEN executive orders signed in the first week of his presidency states that the term ‘Chinese virus’ or ‘China virus’ is now banned."

The Chinese community refers to it as the 'Wuhan Virus'.

Trump is unusually insensitive. He never cared about the consequences of his words.

It was like having Andrew Dice Clay as president.
January 28th, 2021 at 8:42:34 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Hmmmmmm, The New York Times believes that dementia joe bidumb should not be issuing so many executive orders.

Ease Up on the Executive Actions, Joe

Robert Gates, Obama defense secretary quote about dementia joe bidumb: “I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

Obama quote about dementia joe bidumb: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to ---- things up.”
Let's go Brandon
January 29th, 2021 at 1:08:19 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Hmmmmmm, The New York Times believes that dementia joe bidumb should not be issuing so many executive orders.

Ease Up on the Executive Actions, Joe

Remember how many of Trump's
EO's were immediately challenged
by some Dem judge somewhere?
How many of Beijing Biden's are
being challenged.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 29th, 2021 at 4:14:56 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Hmmmmmm, The New York Times believes

I could care less what some guys in NYC believe
Its fascinating that you are a NYT backer.
Do you pay for your subscription lol
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"