ams288
Threads: 29
Yeah, I still say I’d much rather fall up the stairs than have THIS happen:

How disgusting.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 19th, 2021 at 6:29:32 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I've always had big doubts about Biden completing his term in good health, but the right here seems in a real hurry to have Kamala in charge.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 19th, 2021 at 6:37:05 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
I think that the right is just so desperate to disparage Biden they are grasping at straws. The amount of discussion over tripping on stairs, who cares....

The economy is recovering, unemployment is dropping, COVID cases are dropping, vaccines are getting rolled out faster than expected.

Its barely been 3 months and the Biden Presidency has been a huge success. Biden can roll down the steps for all I care..... I think the right is panicked that Biden is getting record approval ratings.

Biden has better approval ratings than Trump ever did, and he entered into a total mess (his initial ratings are also better than Trump, back when the economy was great for Trump), if that does not sum up his success than I don't know what does. Biden is right for America and exactly what we needed this year. I mean we all knew that Biden would be better (even people on the right secretly know this, even if they would never admit it), but even I was not prepared for this much success, to be honest he is performing even beyond my expectations (which to be fair was a low bar after the prior President).

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/
March 20th, 2021 at 4:39:08 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: ams288
Can we at least wait till the point where she’ll be able to finish out his term and still serve two of her own?

Leader of the free world, symbol of American strength, blown over three times by a gust of wind, according to the WH. Would not be surprised if he soon bombs some poor desert nomads to show how tough he is. These three, make four tripping episodes that we know of, in the past three months. Harris will be the first President to serve more than eight years, since FDR.
March 20th, 2021 at 5:27:31 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Tanko
Leader of the free world, symbol of American strength, blown over three times by a gust of wind, according to the WH. Would not be surprised if he soon bombs some poor desert nomads to show how tough he is. These three, make four tripping episodes that we know of, in the past three months. Harris will be the first President to serve more than eight years, since FDR.

Don't forget the part where Trump lost to him.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
March 20th, 2021 at 5:47:00 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: Gandler
Its barely been 3 months and the Biden Presidency has been a huge success.

Maybe in bizarro world.

The economy will recover to a point. Some of the previous jobs will return, but let’s see how many new jobs will be created. Especially now that he’s proposing a 33% increase in corporate taxes.

$1 trillion of his $1.9 trillion ‘rescue’ plan is for non-covid related pork, while $1 trillion from the previous plan hasn’t been spent. How are we going to pay for this?

100,000 illegals detained then released on the border last month alone. 14,000 unaccompanied minors currently being held in the Obama/Biden built security facilities, they used to call ‘cages’ when Trump was President.

Officially ten million Americans out of work. Not counting the one’s who have given up looking for a job. More than 500,000 homeless. Not his fault. Yet, he’s bringing in foreigners by the millions to compete with them for jobs and housing as the nation faces a 2.5 million unit housing shortage.

You call that a success?

Mexico’s President claims Biden’s migrant policies are enriching the cartels.

'Migrant president' Biden stirs Mexican angst over boom time for gangs

"One Mexican official familiar with migration developments, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said organized crime began changing its modus operandi “from the day Biden took office” and now exhibited “unprecedented” levels of sophistication."

“Migrants have become a commodity,” the official said, arguing they were now as valuable as drugs for the gangs.
March 20th, 2021 at 6:04:19 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

On the flip side
FDR was a great President and he couldn't even walk
He fought a war from a wheelchair
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 20th, 2021 at 6:13:12 AM permalink
terapined

Officially ten million Americans out of work. Not counting the one’s who have given up looking for a job. More than 500,000 homeless. Not his fault. Yet, he’s bringing in foreigners by the millions to compete with them for jobs and housing as the nation faces a 2.5 million unit housing shortage.

You call that a success?

Yup
Dont need the houses
Check out Nomadland. Even better, read the book.
Stock market up
Bit coin up
Life is good

How about Oral Roberts
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 20th, 2021 at 6:38:15 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
$1 trillion of his $1.9 trillion ‘rescue’ plan is for non-covid related pork, while $1 trillion from the previous plan hasn’t been spent. How are we going to pay for this?

😂😂😂

A Dem takes office and like clockwork the righties become worried about how we are going to pay for stuff after four years of excessive GOP spending and not a peep from them.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 20th, 2021 at 6:42:29 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: ams288
😂😂😂

A Dem takes office and like clockwork the righties become worried about how we are going to pay for stuff after four years of excessive GOP spending and not a peep from them.

I agree
Trump blew up the deficit
Trumpers shrugged
Biden is now President
All of the sudden Trumpers care about the defecit