The Biden Presidency 2021

March 24th, 2021 at 6:40:18 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: terapined
Ok
Let's go there
I believe Mitch McConnell and most of the Republicans in congress are racists
They denied a Black President the right to pick a Supreme Court justice.
If the President was white, no way this happens
Now Mitch is claiming there is no racial history behind the filibuster
WTF
Sounds like a racist trying to change history
The primary use of the filibuster throughout the history of the Senate has been to block civil rights and keep the white man in charge
How about Republican legislators in multiple states trying to limit voting because they think it's too easy for Blacks to vote. Their reasoning is that they believe Sidney Powell and her BS that she doesn't even believe. The reality is the racists are unhappy with so many Black people voting.

Your constant accusations of racism always reminds me of the following racist post by one of our members (WH=White House):
Quote:
I would NOT buy a place to live by the WH
Too close to bad neighborhoods

hmmmm, "bad neighborhoods" = high percentage of blacks living there. sure seems racist to me
Let's go Brandon
March 24th, 2021 at 6:49:47 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Nice try but pretty weak
There are bad neighborhoods in Hong Kong
ROTFL
It's about crime :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 24th, 2021 at 7:06:06 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
Wow, 2 mass murders in the first couple months of dementia joe bidumb's presidency. This must be some horrific record. This is all dementia joe bidumb's fault.

Just shows America is getting back “to normal” now that the Biden administration is ending the pandemic.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 24th, 2021 at 12:57:25 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Breaking News!!! dementia joe bidumb says that Dogs Can Help Cure Cancer

Let's go Brandon
March 24th, 2021 at 1:03:33 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Ok
Let's go there
I believe Mitch McConnell and most of the Republicans in congress are racists
They denied a Black President the right to pick a Supreme Court justice.
If the President was white, no way this happens
Now Mitch is claiming there is no racial history behind the filibuster
WTF
Sounds like a racist trying to change history
The primary use of the filibuster throughout the history of the Senate has been to block civil rights and keep the white man in charge
How about Republican legislators in multiple states trying to limit voting because they think it's too easy for Blacks to vote. Their reasoning is that they believe Sidney Powell and her BS that she doesn't even believe. The reality is the racists are unhappy with so many Black people voting.

So many errors and inaccuracies..... Where to begin?

They denied THE President, who happened to be Black, the right to pick a Supreme Court Justice. I firmly believe McConnell would have used the same exact tactic if it was President Hilary Clinton making a selection. Why on earth you would think the President being Black made any difference in that decision is beyond me.

The filibuster, in plain terms, prevents the party with a slight majority from having total control of Congress. It has been an ally to the minority party whether Democrat or Republican. Feel free to fool yourself into thinking that is racist.

Republicans want to limit voting to those that are eligible to vote legally. You do not think Blacks are competent enough to produce an ID card proving who they are. I do. Which one of us is racist?

Interesting that you believe "most" Republicans in Congress are racist! It wasn't a Republican who announced she wouldn't approve a white man for a Cabinet position because of his race! What clearer definition of racism do you need?
March 24th, 2021 at 1:20:34 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
Breaking News!!! dementia joe bidumb says that Dogs Can Help Cure Cancer

Your trolling works better when you don’t include links for us to click or videos for us to watch.

If you think the Biden supporters here are going to click/watch anything you post you’re sadly mistaken, and your trolling efforts go ignored.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 24th, 2021 at 1:33:58 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: SOOPOO
So many errors and inaccuracies..... Where to begin?

They denied THE President, who happened to be Black, the right to pick a Supreme Court Justice. I firmly believe McConnell would have used the same exact tactic if it was President Hilary Clinton making a selection. Why on earth you would think the President being Black made any difference in that decision is beyond me.

The filibuster, in plain terms, prevents the party with a slight majority from having total control of Congress. It has been an ally to the minority party whether Democrat or Republican. Feel free to fool yourself into thinking that is racist.

Republicans want to limit voting to those that are eligible to vote legally. You do not think Blacks are competent enough to produce an ID card proving who they are. I do. Which one of us is racist?

Interesting that you believe "most" Republicans in Congress are racist! It wasn't a Republican who announced she wouldn't approve a white man for a Cabinet position because of his race! What clearer definition of racism do you need?

You might not be a racist if you are a Republican. But if you are a racist, you are probably a Republican.

"Feel free to fool yourself into thinking" otherwise.
March 24th, 2021 at 1:41:42 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Tripdufan
You might not be a racist if you are a Republican. But if you are a racist, you are probably a Republican.

"Feel free to fool yourself into thinking" otherwise.

I am guessing that you never lived in the South. From my experience there are as many Black racists in the South as there are White racists. My experience would leave me to believe that most of the Black racists are Democrats.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
March 24th, 2021 at 2:18:05 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: DRich
I am guessing that you never lived in the South. From my experience there are as many Black racists in the South as there are White racists. My experience would leave me to believe that most of the Black racists are Democrats.
Furthermore we are being told now with a couple of new books that you are a racist if you say you are not a racist ... you must be an anti-racist or forget it. There is no such things as just 'not a racist'

I think you have to have some scalps to show for it too, or your claim that you are indeed anti-racist may be challenged

I'm debating whether to list those books, or maybe it should be Kafka's book
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
March 25th, 2021 at 4:07:16 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0