The Biden Presidency 2021

August 16th, 2021 at 4:32:46 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
way to go white house photographer:

This is another one we can file under “no one cares.”

Your trolling attempts are becoming less effective by the hour...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 16th, 2021 at 5:45:01 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Trump forged a conditional withdrawal agreement with the Taliban in Feb. 2020. Biden and the Taliban scrapped the agreement, and the US is retreating unconditionally.

The Taliban now have an Air Force. They are stronger, larger and wealthier than they were twenty years ago, with a modernized national infrastructure, built by the US taxpayers.

July 8th Press Conference, before went into hiding:

Reporter: "Is a Taliban takeover of Afghanistan now inevitable?"

Biden: "No, it is not."

Reporter: "Do you see any parallels between this withdrawal and what happened in Vietnam?"

Biden: "None whatsoever."

Leaving their women and children behind:
August 16th, 2021 at 12:39:45 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
Trump forged a conditional withdrawal agreement with the Taliban in Feb. 2020

Yup
Thats all the Taliban wanted was to be recognized by the President of the United States
Trump gave them what they craved
No way they would honor any agreement
You have be gullible enough to belive the election was stolen from Trump to believe the Taliban would honor an agreement
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 17th, 2021 at 4:30:11 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0

More than 600 Afghans in a C-17 Globemaster, headed for Qatar

Harris MIA since being put in charge of the border crisis.

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austen, Leader of the Pentagon, in charge of the troop withdrawal plan, MIA since March.

Biden MIA until flushed out of his hole yesterday to make a ridiculous speech, then left the podium without taking a single question. Immediately resumed his vacation. Currently MIA.

Troop withdrawals began in April, before evacuating the estimated ten to twenty-thousand American civilians working there.

Troops should have been last to go.

Thousands of pieces of military equipment, and millions of pieces of supplies, should have been destroyed or shipped out of the country. Military bases and US Embassy should have been destroyed. All seized by the Taliban.

“Every Taliban fighter now gets his own Ford, Toyota Humvee or MRAP.”
August 17th, 2021 at 5:33:04 AM permalink
terapined

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austen, Leader of the Pentagon, in charge of the troop withdrawal plan, MIA since March.

Biden MIA until flushed out of his hole yesterday to make a ridiculous speech, then left the podium without taking a single question. Immediately resumed his vacation. Currently MIA.

Troop withdrawals began in April, before evacuating the estimated ten to twenty-thousand American civilians working there.

Thousands of pieces of military equipment, and millions of pieces of supplies, should have been destroyed or shipped out of the country. Military bases and US Embassy should have been destroyed. All seized by the Taliban.

Trump wanted out
Now you want us back in?
WTF
Let's cut to the chase
Do you want the US to invade Afganistan
I don't
Let's get out, its a total waste. This is what Trump wanted. Getting out would have been a mess regardless who is President.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 17th, 2021 at 6:22:38 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: terapined

Trump wanted out
Now you want us back in?
WTF
Let's cut to the chase
Do you want the US to invade Afganistan
I don't
Let's get out, its a total waste. This is what Trump wanted. Getting out would have been a mess regardless who is President.

I still think if the Taliban is going to mistreat and kill people, they're going to do it eventually anyway, If they're not, then great, So far as I can tell they are keeping a relative peace, all things considered. We've certainly seen a lot more violent invasion forces than this one.

I'm not sure if they would have ever made a power sharing deal, and if they had, we'd be likely be into making bombing runs over the country to enforce violations. Also the Afghan forces could've have put up a fight, but didn't.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 17th, 2021 at 12:16:55 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51

More than 600 Afghans in a C-17

I was on a Spirit airlines flight recently that looked just like this.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 17th, 2021 at 6:38:03 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
I am sure glad that "the adults are back in charge"

Disbelief and betrayal: Europe reacts to Biden’s Afghanistan ‘miscalculation’
Let's go Brandon
August 17th, 2021 at 6:40:02 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I am sure glad that "the adults are back in charge"

Me too.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 17th, 2021 at 7:05:01 PM permalink
terapined

Whining from Europe as usual
Meaningless because it ain't European troops in Afghanistan trying to keep the peace.
Europe is always demanding US do the hard work while they sit by. Europe should step up instead whining
Adults make tough decisions
Children whine