The Biden Presidency 2021

August 18th, 2021 at 2:01:59 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Deleted
August 18th, 2021 at 5:25:17 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
On August 10th, crack U.S. intelligence officials warned that Kabul could fall within 90 days.

Only Five Days Later: "Kabul’s Sudden Fall to Taliban Ends U.S. Era in Afghanistan"
August 18th, 2021 at 6:12:45 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Tanko
On August 10th, crack U.S. intelligence officials warned that Kabul could fall within 90 days.

Only Five Days Later: "Kabul’s Sudden Fall to Taliban Ends U.S. Era in Afghanistan"

Well, they were correct. 5 days is within 90 days.

Whether or not you are for or against our withdrawal of our military forces from Afghanistan, there is NO DOUBT that we bungled the way it was done. Withdrawing the military BEFORE securing the safety of civilians? Incomprehensible. The concept of the withdrawal falls equally on Trump/Biden. The execution failure is 100% on Biden.
Terapined thinks this will not have an effect on the ballot box. I disagree. There will be a few percent that realize that Biden is not fit to make the tough choices. This will help the Republicans seeking to turn the house and Senate in 2022. A few percent makes the difference. The soaring nationwide crime rate will also turn a percent or two to vote Republican.
August 18th, 2021 at 6:22:39 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO

Whether or not you are for or against our withdrawal of our military forces from Afghanistan, there is NO DOUBT that we bungled the way it was done. Withdrawing the military BEFORE securing the safety of civilians? Incomprehensible. The concept of the withdrawal falls equally on Trump/Biden. The execution failure is 100% on Biden.
Terapined thinks this will not have an effect on the ballot box. I disagree. There will be a few percent that realize that Biden is not fit to make the tough choices. This will help the Republicans seeking to turn the house and Senate in 2022. A few percent makes the difference. The soaring nationwide crime rate will also turn a percent or two to vote Republican.

ROTFL
You are ignoring the HUGE debate going on in this country
It ain't Afganistan
Its schools and masks
Some communitys want masks
DeSantis is actually trying to punish parents and school districts that want a safer school. Incredible
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 18th, 2021 at 6:25:49 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO

I think the Afghans called Uber rides for the Taliban. All that running forward is tiring.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 18th, 2021 at 3:44:34 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Hmmmmm,
Well, well well -----

Joe Biden’s State Dept Halted a Trump-Era ‘Crisis Response’ Plan Aimed at Avoiding Benghazi-Style Evacuations Just MONTHS Before Taliban Takeover.

I quote part:

Quote:
Joe Biden’s State Department moved to cancel a critical State Department program aimed at providing swift and safe evacuations of Americans out of crisis zones just months prior to the fall of Kabul, The National Pulse can exclusively reveal.
The “Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau” – which was designed to handle medical, diplomatic, and logistical support concerning Americans overseas was paused by Anthony Blinken’s State Department earlier this year. Notification was officially signed just months before the Taliban’s takeover of Afghanistan.
SENSITIVE BUT UNCLASSIFIED,” an official State Department document from the Biden State Department begins, before outlining the following move the quash the Trump-era funding for the new bureau.

The document is from the desk of Deputy Secretary of State Brian P. McKeon, confirmed in March by the United States Senate.

The document is dated June 11, 2021, though The National Pulse understands the decision to pause the program may have come as early as February, both undermining the original Trump-era date for the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan, and certainly giving the Taliban time to threaten American assets and lives on the run up to Joe Biden’s September 11th date of withdrawal.

I'm sure the lefties here will show similar outrage to what was expressed when you claimed that President Trump fired the entire NSC pandemic unit.

I'm sure that all I will hear is "crickets" from the lefty hypocrites.
Let's go Brandon
August 19th, 2021 at 3:54:27 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: fleaswatter
Hmmmmm,
Well, well well -----

Joe Biden’s State Dept Halted a Trump-Era ‘Crisis Response’ Plan Aimed at Avoiding Benghazi-Style Evacuations Just MONTHS Before Taliban Takeover.

I quote part:

I'm sure the lefties here will show similar outrage to what was expressed when you claimed that President Trump fired the entire NSC pandemic unit.

I'm sure that all I will hear is "crickets" from the lefty hypocrites.

As I expected, crickets from the lefties here.

On the possibility that the lack of responses are due to the lefties inability to read and comprehend english, I am providing a video to watch:

Let's go Brandon
August 19th, 2021 at 4:30:14 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

On the possibility that the lack of responses are due to the lefties inability to read and comprehend english, I am providing a video to watch:

I just dont have any interest in your links
These are articles and videos from people that hate Biden.
Its worthless
Bottom line
Nobody really cares about Afghanistan, especially the right wing. This is all fake political outrage
If the outrage was genuine, they would support accepting refugees

The real controversy in this country is schools and masks
One side is listening to science
The conservative side is not and is endangering children. Incredibly dangerous policy gambling the lives of children.
Hospitals keep filling up as they are, republican chances 2022 and onward may be nil
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 19th, 2021 at 5:10:41 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Because no one cares about your posts.

If you think this leftie is going to click on a link or watch a video you post... you are very sadly mistaken.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 19th, 2021 at 6:25:42 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
....Nobody really cares about Afghanistan, especially the right wing. This is all fake political outrage
If the outrage was genuine, they would support accepting refugees ....
The interest isn't Afg per se, but why we stayed there for 20 years and burned trillions of dollars and lives.

This is a great interview of Pepe Escobar by Ben Norton and Max Blumenthal at Grayzone. https://thesaker.is/inside-us-afghanistan-pullout-the-grayzone-interviews-pepe-escobar/

Ghani, the wests puppet got out of Kabul with 169 million in cash, spilling bundles of hundreds all the way.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW