5 votes (100%)
No votes (0%)

5 members have voted

May 29th, 2022 at 4:43:40 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: odiousgambit
in reference to something upthread?

He thinks indoctrination has to be full bore all the time like North Korea or Stalin. He is blind to it when it is not so obvious.
The President is a fink.
May 29th, 2022 at 5:04:04 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: AZDuffman
He thinks indoctrination has to be full bore all the time like North Korea or Stalin. He is blind to it when it is not so obvious.

Just because you were easily indoctrinated with very little effort doesn't mean everyone is like that.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 29th, 2022 at 5:05:22 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
Just because you were easily indoctrinated with very little effort doesn't mean everyone is like that.

I think you mean yourself.

For example, you are blind to this kind of indoctrination.
The President is a fink.
May 29th, 2022 at 5:14:50 PM permalink
rxwine

You are the one that worries that even a limited amount of information is apparently dangerous, not me. Too late to pretend otherwise.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 29th, 2022 at 5:26:24 PM permalink
AZDuffman

You are the one that worries that even a limited amount of information is apparently dangerous, not me. Too late to pretend otherwise.

See, you cannot see that this is indoctrination to the gay and trans agenda. You are blind. Now, if it was some kind of example using something religious you would be screaming bloody murder.
The President is a fink.
May 29th, 2022 at 5:35:35 PM permalink
rxwine

See, you cannot see that this is indoctrination to the gay and trans agenda. You are blind. Now, if it was some kind of example using something religious you would be screaming bloody murder.

That has to do with separation of church and state. Did you not notice I support completely fake religions like Satanism, being used to confront the hard boiled Christians trying to establish one central religion?

Anyone who get upsets watching a gay person be "too gay" is way too sensitive and probably believes in easy indoctrination.
May 29th, 2022 at 5:38:38 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27

Do you think kids can be made gay by seeing color cards that are the colors of the pride flag?

The difference between sexuality and religion is kids can be converted to a religion.

Even if 100% of gay indoctrination conspiracies are true (they are not), it is socially irrelevant, it would not change their orientation. However, kids (especially while young) can easily be talked into any religion (there is a reason most kids pre-teenage years anyway) have the same religion as their parents (and most keep that religion for life).... Its like cigarette brand loyalty, that is why each company (religion/sect) pushes so hard for young kids, because their first will likely be their life brand (though unlike tobacco they are tax-exempt so they do not at least compensate society for the damage that they do)....

Religious indoctrination is dangerous in education because it teaches blatant falsehoods (earth is less than 10k years old, evolution is false, etc...) that cause direct harm to society.
May 29th, 2022 at 5:50:22 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Gandler

Do you think kids can be made gay by seeing color cards that are the colors of the pride flag?

The difference between sexuality and religion is kids can be converted to a religion.

Takes more than just seeing the flag. Having it all around you absolutely gets some kids to "try it out." Weak minded and confused ones for the most part. I already gave an example of a class of kids where it is clearly happening. You get a kid who does not have a high sex drive and they get told, direct or indirect, "well, maybe you are gay" so they "explore" things. It is why the gays so want to ban conversion therapy, they are afraid people will realize they can leave their lifestyle.

Quote:
Even if 100% of gay indoctrination conspiracies are true (they are not), it is socially irrelevant, it would not change their orientation. However, kids (especially while young) can easily be talked into any religion (there is a reason most kids pre-teenage years anyway) have the same religion as their parents (and most keep that religion for life).... Its like cigarette brand loyalty, that is why each company (religion/sect) pushes so hard for young kids, because their first will likely be their life brand (though unlike tobacco they are tax-exempt so they do not at least compensate society for the damage that they do)....

Religious indoctrination is dangerous in education because it teaches blatant falsehoods (earth is less than 10k years old, evolution is false, etc...) that cause direct harm to society.

I am near laughing out loud alone that you admit you can teach someone religion but bombarding them with gay messages cannot change them or their attitudes.

As to "harm to society" few religions teach the world is less than 10,000 years old. But we have seen the damage of gays in places like the Boy Scouts and gay Catholic Priests. I will take my chances with religion any day.
The President is a fink.
May 29th, 2022 at 5:53:29 PM permalink
rxwine
Gee, are we now in only men on boy and woman on girl pedophiles are bad for kids, and no other kind exist.
May 29th, 2022 at 6:09:26 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Gandler

Takes more than just seeing the flag. Having it all around you absolutely gets some kids to "try it out." Weak minded and confused ones for the most part. I already gave an example of a class of kids where it is clearly happening. You get a kid who does not have a high sex drive and they get told, direct or indirect, "well, maybe you are gay" so they "explore" things. It is why the gays so want to ban conversion therapy, they are afraid people will realize they can leave their lifestyle.

I am near laughing out loud alone that you admit you can teach someone religion but bombarding them with gay messages cannot change them or their attitudes.

As to "harm to society" few religions teach the world is less than 10,000 years old. But we have seen the damage of gays in places like the Boy Scouts and gay Catholic Priests. I will take my chances with religion any day.

Boy Scouts and the Catholic Church are religious organizations. And, both organizations during the mass crimes that you mention banned homosexuality. So there is no correlation (actually in the case of Boy Scouts the problem virtually went away in direct correlation to unbanning homosexuality)..... If anything your anecdotes seem to point out that banning gays makes abuse worse.... (And, in the case of BSA, the problem disappeared almost overnight when the ban was lifted, now this was accompanied by a host of policy changes and reforms, -probably most importantly the 2-2 rule- so I am not saying that gays being admitted solved all of the problems, but your anecdotes do not even work in the limited context in which you present them).

Yes, you can teach somebody religion. You cannot teach their sexual orientation. No school is telling kids who have no sex drive to experiment with any kind of sex (and if they are I would be very against that, I don't know anyone gay or straight who would be for that....). Now if by "change attitudes" you mean make people less discriminatory by showing that it is natural, then yes that can (and should) be taught.

Can you cite one study that gay conversion works? Nobody wants to ban gay conversion because it works.... People want to ban it because it does not work and is abusive. Though I don't think people even want to "ban" gay conversion for all, just for children being forced by their parents. Adults are free to spend whatever money they want on fringe psychological treatments and religious counseling if they want to change their lifestyle, but parents just cannot force kids to attend.....
Page 9 of 10« First<678910>