Getting real tired of Kamala Harris already.

December 5th, 2021 at 12:21:52 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Yes, Kamala is a Karen.

CNN of all places is reporting that over 30 sources from inside
the Harris staff say that when she's not there she's openly
mocked by most of the staff. Mocked and made fun of for
her inability to do anything of any substance. She yells and
screams and insults members of her staff and then leaves.
Nobody there likes her, nobody gets along with her. And now
we're hearing it was exactly the same way when she had staff
when she was Attorney General and when she was a Senator.
The woman is a blithering idiot, how she ever got thru law
school is a mystery. They say things about her like, if she knew
how to use a computer we could have her answering emails but
she probably couldn't even do that. That's her staff talking.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 5th, 2021 at 4:31:48 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Actually men like that are Chad. Trump is no Chad.

Think again: "they blame everyone around them for their shortcomings. They scream and they yell and they belittle people."

Sounds a lot like "you know who."
December 5th, 2021 at 4:36:32 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
I can’t help but feel bad for Chads and Karens who aren’t Chads and Karens. For people who are usually a bunch of hypersensitive p******, they sure had no problem disregarding the fact that some perfectly nice people are named those things.

Well, maybe not Chads.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
December 5th, 2021 at 4:51:06 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
Think again: "they blame everyone around them for their shortcomings. They scream and they yell and they belittle people."

Sounds a lot like "you know who."

Kamala Harris and Barack Obama to name two.

What you keep missing is Trump does not randomly belittle people. What he does is hit back hard when someone attacks him first. Liberals think a GOP pol is supposed to just take abuse while they lose credibility like Bush did. Trump acts like a man and defends himself.
The President is a fink.
December 5th, 2021 at 4:59:55 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
What you keep missing is Trump does not randomly belittle people.

Maybe in some alternate universe, but in the real world Trump relishes belittling people, e.g. those who dared to disagree with him.

Think of the unkind things he said about those republicans who voted with the democrats; hell, he even threw his VP under the bus.
December 5th, 2021 at 5:11:55 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
We should really stop talking so badly about Trump for two reasons:

1. He’s not POTUS anymore.

2. Imagine you were a guy fantasizing about a woman who you thought was the most gorgeous woman in the entire world. You masturbate as you think of her every single night, but then one day, you come to find out that more than 50% of people just think she’s absolutely hideous and they never let you hear the end of it. Wouldn’t that have a negative impact on your ego? That’s basically the situation that some people on the Far Right have going on with Trump, probably including the masturbating while they fantasize about him part.

Added: I’m referring to the men on the right, of course. I don’t think the women do that.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
December 5th, 2021 at 5:13:07 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
In fairness, some of them probably just listen to his account of being backstage during Miss Teen USA and crank it to that. Lots of them are Evangelicals, so it fits the bill.
December 5th, 2021 at 5:32:53 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Mission146
I can’t help but feel bad for Chads and Karens who aren’t Chads and Karens. For people who are usually a bunch of hypersensitive p******, they sure had no problem disregarding the fact that some perfectly nice people are named those things.

Well, maybe not Chads.

To be honest I don't think I have ever met anyone actually named Chad (I can't even think of anyone named Chad). I have met very few Karens, and sadly the most recent two fell into the stereotype.
December 6th, 2021 at 2:42:30 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
Maybe in some alternate universe, but in the real world Trump relishes belittling people, e.g. those who dared to disagree with him.

Think of the unkind things he said about those republicans who voted with the democrats; hell, he even threw his VP under the bus.

Tell you what, show me all the people who disagreed with him that treated him with respect then you might have a point. But he was impeached for making a phone call. The leader of Congressional Democrats tore his SOTU speech up in front of the entire chamber.

You have nothing to stand on when you attack him for defending himself. Trump did not create the toxic atmosphere in DC, he just was not afraid to get in the mud as deep as the liberals who attacked him.
The President is a fink.
December 6th, 2021 at 6:24:26 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: Evenbob
The woman is a blithering idiot, how she ever got thru law school is a mystery.

On her back or knees.

Seriously, though, law school grads work and study hard to get those degrees. Just like doctors and everyone else with a degree or diploma, 50% of them were in the bottom half of their class. Getting a degree is an accomplishment but it is not proof of a person being good at a job or as a human being. It is not proof of common sense, business sense, the ability to actually practice law, etc.

I guess some of those who constantly talked about every leak from the WH about Trump will try to downplay the leaks about the VP. She is not doing a good job of supporting her running mate and we are only a few months into their term in office.