Chauvin trial

Page 10 of 11« First<7891011>
May 28th, 2021 at 2:51:41 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I just heard crime is up 60% or so in the area surrounding where Floyd was arrested. Oh the irony.
The President is a fink.
May 28th, 2021 at 7:17:32 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
I just heard crime is up 60% or so in the area surrounding where Floyd was arrested. Oh the irony.

Crime is up everywhere. Red states too. Because people are leaving their houses again. Obviously.

But that’s an inconvenient little truth nugget for righties who want to paint blue cities as lawless hellscapes.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 28th, 2021 at 9:24:23 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Crime is up everywhere. Red states too. Because people are leaving their houses again. Obviously.

But that’s an inconvenient little truth nugget for righties who want to paint blue cities as lawless hellscapes.

It may be up
But
Reality
I travel all over the country unarmed and feel perfectly safe.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 28th, 2021 at 10:35:14 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
It makes little sense to defund the police.

'Twould be better to reprioritize some of the funds to develop better responses to people in mental health crises.

So far as not being allowed to shoot and kill black people, baloney: analyze all shootings on a case by case basis.

Hell, if you take away the cage and the zoo-keeper many of the animals will run amuck.
May 28th, 2021 at 11:03:42 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: missedhervee
It makes little sense to defund the police.

Its a lack of training
Check youtube
There are literally millions of videos showing again and again showing most officer have no idea what the law is
These videos should be rare
but
They are shockingly common
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 28th, 2021 at 11:23:20 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
You guys keep up your worthless debate on why blue cities are indeed lawless hellscapes.
AMS, you are near the worst of the hellscapes, Detroit, but not to worry, Lansing is close behind.
Aren't you sandwiched in between?
Meanwhile, I am up another $2K today on the national sale of bullets (VSTO: $44)
& the sale of Bola Wraps (WRAP: $8.50)
But evidently according to DepressED, everyone is unarmed and the nation is very safe.
Must be the meds talking, cause bullets continue to fly off the shelves.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
May 28th, 2021 at 11:43:47 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Bullets fly off the shelves because all the paranoid head-cases out there are stocking up for armageddon.

Plus I understand the political instability has also caused a paranoid fear of god knows what, leading to panic buying of guns, and guns need ammo.

But hey, if things really hit the fan you and your brethren may finally get your wish: there may well be an opportunity to mow down tumultuous, rioting blacks with your AR-15's.

Sorry but no you can't mount their heads in your trophy room.
May 28th, 2021 at 11:55:39 AM permalink
JCW09
Sorry to disappoint you, I don't own an AR-15.
Largest component of new gun owners are blacks & women.
They're scared because so many of them live in blue run city hell holes.
You can call it being paranoid
I am sure that The Guardian reporter from the YT Video I posted would call it something else.
The Lefties continue to deny the evidence of widespread crime and property destruction as "non-violence"
Pictures & Video are worth a thousand words.
Have you looked at downtown NYC? How about downtown Portland?
George Floyd Square and Minneapolis are just wonderful places to be, not a cop in sight.
To say that this is all Covid related and not caused by the Defund the Police/BLM movement is intellectually dishonest.
But you keep doing you and I'll keep making money off Leftist stupidity.
May 28th, 2021 at 12:22:45 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: JCW09
Sorry to disappoint you, I don't own an AR-15.
Largest component of new gun owners are blacks & women.
They're scared because so many of them live in blue run city hell holes.
You can call it being paranoid
I am sure that The Guardian reporter from the YT Video I posted would call it something else.
The Lefties continue to deny the evidence of widespread crime and property destruction as "non-violence"
Pictures & Video are worth a thousand words.
Have you looked at downtown NYC? How about downtown Portland?
George Floyd Square and Minneapolis are just wonderful places to be, not a cop in sight.
To say that this is all Covid related and not caused by the Defund the Police/BLM movement is intellectually dishonest.
But you keep doing you and I'll keep making money off Leftist stupidity.

ROTFL
Its not that bad out there
I've traveled all over the country unarmed
You have to have common sense
I'm all over cities all over the country
I love street art
Its often at the less traveled sections of town
Life is good, having the time of my life
May 28th, 2021 at 1:21:26 PM permalink
JCW09
Please send pics of your visits to Portalnd, Detroit, NYC and George Floyd Square.
Preferably while you were in those locations after the sun went down, just use your camera flash, you'll be fine.
You know, the time of day residents have to duck bullets & traveling in groups to avoid getting car jacked & raped.
You're so embarrassing and you have zero self awareness.
"I am having the time of my life" - repeated at nauseum
"Just look at Taiwan, why isn't the US like Taiwan" - repeated at nauseum
"Bakersfield is such an interesting place & don't forget Tulsa" - repeated at nauseum
"I am unarmed" - repeated at nauseum
Like you have an option to own a firearm, you're on meds for anxiety, right?
Find some new material. or quit positing three times a day.
Or just take your meds, roll down the road & keep hitting off the ladies tees on those "challenging golf courses"
LMAO
Page 10 of 11« First<7891011>