Biden's Biggest Blunder

October 30th, 2021 at 8:18:02 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: missedhervee
She saw the election being stolen?

Yep. This was her fourth time volunteering as an observer who stands behind the person counting the votes and observes that everything is correct. They would not let her anywhere near the people who were counting the votes. Not even 6 ft. Not even 20 ft. She was always at least 50 feet away from the counters. This is all news to you? I reported this as it was happening during the election. I'm not going into all the details again, talking to you seems to be a waste of time, you will always believe the media that you worship.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 30th, 2021 at 8:44:31 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Yep. This was her fourth time volunteering as an observer who stands behind the person counting the votes and observes that everything is correct. They would not let her anywhere near the people who were counting the votes. Not even 6 ft. Not even 20 ft. She was always at least 50 feet away from the counters. This is all news to you? I reported this as it was happening during the election. I'm not going into all the details again, talking to you seems to be a waste of time, you will always believe the media that you worship.

Dear lord. EB has been ranting and raving about a stolen election for over a year because of this nothing burger? Embarrassing.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 30th, 2021 at 9:17:19 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 97
EB, by your own report she saw nothing.

Nada.

True, she wasn't in a position to see anything, but the point is SHE SAW NOTHING to support the claim of a stolen election.

Once again you feast on a diet of anecdotal shadows.

Plate em, photograph em, post em.
October 30th, 2021 at 10:36:36 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
It's pretty funny, because we're supposed to make an assumption that republicans are unbiased and honest brokers of truth letting us know the election was stolen.

Anyone buying that?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 30th, 2021 at 11:56:18 AM permalink
Evenbob
EB, by your own report she saw nothing.

Like I said, talking to you is a vast waste of time and I'm not going to waste mine explaining things to you. You live in a world totally different than the real one.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 30th, 2021 at 12:53:58 PM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: Evenbob
Like I said, talking to you is a vast waste of time and I'm not going to waste mine explaining things to you. You live in a world totally different than the real one.

I do live it Portland, Oregon, so in a way you got me on that one.

But I'd be willing to bet that were objectivity, accuracy and truth the criteria then my world view would (dare I say it) trump yours.

Whatever, get back to the kitchen I need my daily fix of hilarity.
October 31st, 2021 at 11:29:41 PM permalink
Evenbob
Happy birthday month to Beijing Poopy Pants Joe, he'll be 79 later this month. Will he still be president when he's 80? Nah..
November 1st, 2021 at 12:24:32 AM permalink
missedhervee
I think Biden's heart is in the right place, he's certainly not evil, but thus far he's been unable to unify us, but then again I don't think any of the current well known politicians could either.

It will take a very special person to pull us out of our tailspin.
November 1st, 2021 at 2:29:52 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I think Biden's heart is in the right place, he's certainly not evil, but thus far he's been unable to unify us, but then again I don't think any of the current well known politicians could either.

It will take a very special person to pull us out of our tailspin.

Biden put us in the tailspin so it will take a special person to pull us out.

Thing is he keeps making it worse and worse.

TRUMP 2024!
The President is a fink.
November 1st, 2021 at 9:08:35 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: AZDuffman
Biden put us in the tailspin so it will take a special person to pull us out.

Thing is he keeps making it worse and worse.

TRUMP 2024!

You know that the subject was unifying the country, right?
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman