Biden's Biggest Blunder

November 2nd, 2021 at 10:12:51 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: JCW09
Y
There was no Progressive Mandate in 2020!

LMAO

Newsflash. Governors don't have a vote in the House or Senate.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 2nd, 2021 at 10:18:30 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
"As Democrats try and make sense of the wreckage tonight, one fact stands out as one of the easiest explanations: Joe Biden has lower approval ratings at this stage of his presidency than any president in the era of modern polling." New York Times

And that's with the overwhelming support of the media covering for him. Everywhere I'm looking I'm seeing speculation that Poopypants Biden's actual numbers are far lower, probably in the mid-thirties. After what happened in Virginia, and even if the Republican doesn't win in New Jersey, it was so close there and that wasn't supposed to happen. The Democrat was supposed to win by double-digits. This is going to throw the Democrats in Congress into a tailspin. Terry McAuliffe said over and over this election was not about Donald Trump yet every day all the campaign he talked about Donald Trump. At every rally he concentrated on Trump. He bad-mouthed Trump at every turn and this hurt him. It pissed off the Republican base and they turned out in droves and voted against him.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 2nd, 2021 at 10:22:37 PM permalink
rxwine
Trump had no trouble ramming stuff through regardless of his poll numbers. That's a playbook the Democrats could just as easily use until the midterms.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 2nd, 2021 at 10:32:05 PM permalink
rxwine
I've listened to two of the probable Republican winners speeches. The fact that neither of them sounded even remotely like Marjorie Taylor Greene or anyone like her gives me great pleasure.
November 2nd, 2021 at 10:37:37 PM permalink
rxwine
It might even be possible that some moderate Republicans pulled the wool right over the Trumpies eyes.
November 3rd, 2021 at 2:37:44 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
"As Democrats try and make sense of the wreckage tonight, one fact stands out as one of the easiest explanations: Joe Biden has lower approval ratings at this stage of his presidency than any president in the era of modern polling." New York Times

And that's with the overwhelming support of the media covering for him. Everywhere I'm looking I'm seeing speculation that Poopypants Biden's actual numbers are far lower, probably in the mid-thirties. After what happened in Virginia, and even if the Republican doesn't win in New Jersey, it was so close there and that wasn't supposed to happen. The Democrat was supposed to win by double-digits. This is going to throw the Democrats in Congress into a tailspin. Terry McAuliffe said over and over this election was not about Donald Trump yet every day all the campaign he talked about Donald Trump. At every rally he concentrated on Trump. He bad-mouthed Trump at every turn and this hurt him. It pissed off the Republican base and they turned out in droves and voted against him.

So correct. The media has been like a professional wrestling promotion giving push to a champion that the fans do not like. Eventually the fans tune out.

That Trump is still the center of Democrat attention shows how powerful his following is and how afraid of what he stood for, draining the swamp, they are. They were able to steal a presidential election which shows power. But that they have not tamped out the movement shows it is more powerful. That there may be hope for the USA after all. Well, I only think Trump in office in 2025 delays the collapse by a decade or so, but that gets things thru my time.

I heard that he also ran on pushing CRT in schools and that there were too many white teachers. Only a liberal could think those were winning issues.
The President is a fink.
November 3rd, 2021 at 6:38:08 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while:

Let's go Brandon
November 3rd, 2021 at 8:06:07 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: rxwine
Newsflash. Governors don't have a vote in the House or Senate.

This and the fact that the voters in 2022 are different than the ones that voted in these Governor races.
Great point Rx, LMAO, did you really press "Post" on the above and think it was "sharp"?
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
November 3rd, 2021 at 8:08:24 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: fleaswatter
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while:

This should be on a loop come next summer as we head towards 2022.
This Hoe is so stupid she makes this comment & has not even consider the likelihood it bites her in the ass.
Too Funny!
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
November 3rd, 2021 at 8:49:41 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: JCW09
This and the fact that the voters in 2022 are different than the ones that voted in these Governor races.
Great point Rx, LMAO, did you really press "Post" on the above and think it was "sharp"?

Naw man, I'm always underperforming to lure in the unsuspecting.