Biden's Biggest Blunder

November 1st, 2021 at 11:28:15 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Great article on why Let's go Brandon isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

The Revolutionary Power of ‘Let’s Go, Brandon!’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/01/nolte-revolutionary-power-lets-go-brandon/
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 1st, 2021 at 11:49:25 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Evenbob
Great article on why Let's go Brandon isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

The Revolutionary Power of ‘Let’s Go, Brandon!’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/01/nolte-revolutionary-power-lets-go-brandon/

Seriously? From the article linked:

Quote:
Like the persecuted Christians of old who identified themselves to one another by drawing a fish in the dirt, “Let’s go, Brandon!” is shorthand for I’m with you. You are not alone. We are in this together. Oh, and (omitted by poster---profanity) Joe Biden.

At least the Christians aren't even pretending to have any decency/decorum standards anymore, so I will give them credit for that. That shizz was annoying.

That said, what would today's Christians know about persecution? They've been the ones doing the persecuting for the last few centuries until just the last couple of decades now that they don't have the numbers anymore.

Quote:
Best of all, shouting “Let’s go, Brandon” is good, clean fun. Rebellion is fun. Sticking a finger in the eye of power and corruption is fun. Watching the uptight squares on the left clutch their pearls like Margaret Dumont is delightful.

The, "Uptight squares on the left?" This is satire, right? It has to be.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 1st, 2021 at 11:52:56 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Another quote from that article:

Quote:
This is by design. Among other things, the left’s goal in seizing the controls of popular culture is to use peer pressure mixed with propaganda to convince us to sell our souls and our freedom in an effort to belong.

The writer can't be serious. This has to be parodic because nobody could unintentionally be so ironic. He just described the entire concept of organized religion.

Or...like I have said before, the only difference between the two is that one of the religions has a God and the other doesn't.

I'd say that they should take a look in the mirror, but the Far Left and Religious Right already are looking in the mirror and neither likes what they see.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 1st, 2021 at 11:58:41 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Mission146

The, "Uptight squares on the left?" This is satire, right? It has to be.

He accomplished his goal, he triggered the heck out of you.
Breitbart always goes over the top in their articles because
they know it drives the Left out of their minds crazy.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 1st, 2021 at 12:00:31 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: Evenbob
He accomplished his goal, he triggered the heck out of you.
Breitbart always goes over the top in their articles because
they know it drives the Left out of their minds crazy.

Do you read my posts? Do you even read the short ones? I think, "Triggered," is a stupid word and I dislike the Far Left and Conservative Christians pretty much equally. You'll notice my post above yours criticizes both the Far Left and Conservative Christians/religion by saying that the two groups really represent the same exact concepts.
November 2nd, 2021 at 4:09:35 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
SLEEPY JOE!

LET'S GO BRANDON!
The President is a fink.
November 2nd, 2021 at 12:36:02 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: AZDuffman
SLEEPY JOE!

LET'S GO BRANDON!
I don't care about the LGB slogans, people will do that. They certainly harangued Trump and other POTUS's. But the part where there continues to be video's or articles about Joe Biden not making sense or falling asleep during meetings is scary. His mental acuity dropping off like it is is obvious to the world. And right at the time the free world really needs a good strong leader, it is concerning, for real.

If Biden should become disfunctional, for whatever reason and Harris were to be sworn in, I guess the best we can hope for is there is a dedicated team of advisors at the ready to guide her, because she doesn't seem ready for the job, and at times she seems simply daffy.

So then what? The United States has been the leader for 75 years, and they way it is going, we really need to keep that WRC in order to pay our bills. If the US can't "print" it's way forward then we are in trouble. We aren't manufacturing our way forward fast enough, and we have serious competitors for world domination. Russia for one, China another. They don't don't want conflict particularly, but the BRICS and a host of other country's have taken a boot in the ass over us being able to print our way forward and them having to accept fresh bills, that have no backing for a long time.

I hope the state is ready to stand in for Joe and Kamala should Biden fall, and stay asleep.

I wonder what Kamala's plan for this supply chain disruption looks like? Joe isn't doing anything, and they've both left our borders wide open. That doesn't appear to me to be leadership at all.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 2nd, 2021 at 1:05:18 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: petroglyph
because she doesn't seem ready for the job, and at times she seems simply daffy.

l.

At times? She's Daffy all the time. Saw her at a fundraiser the other day for McAuliffe and she was just a goofball. Giggling and laughing and stumbling around for words, it was embarrassing. Her and president Poopypants are the same in that regard, if they're not reading it they don't know what to say.
November 2nd, 2021 at 1:27:19 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: petroglyph

I don't care about the LGB slogans, people will do that. They certainly harangued Trump and other POTUS's. But the part where there continues to be video's or articles about Joe Biden not making sense or falling asleep during meetings is scary. His mental acuity dropping off like it is is obvious to the world. And right at the time the free world really needs a good strong leader, it is concerning, for real.

If Biden should become disfunctional, for whatever reason and Harris were to be sworn in, I guess the best we can hope for is there is a dedicated team of advisors at the ready to guide her, because she doesn't seem ready for the job, and at times she seems simply daffy.

So then what? The United States has been the leader for 75 years, and they way it is going, we really need to keep that WRC in order to pay our bills. If the US can't "print" it's way forward then we are in trouble. We aren't manufacturing our way forward fast enough, and we have serious competitors for world domination. Russia for one, China another. They don't don't want conflict particularly, but the BRICS and a host of other country's have taken a boot in the ass over us being able to print our way forward and them having to accept fresh bills, that have no backing for a long time.

I hope the state is ready to stand in for Joe and Kamala should Biden fall, and stay asleep.

I wonder what Kamala's plan for this supply chain disruption looks like? Joe isn't doing anything, and they've both left our borders wide open. That doesn't appear to me to be leadership at all.

There’s lots of people to advise Kamala if she wants it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 2nd, 2021 at 1:32:23 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Have the Republicans suggested a solution for the ports? Or are they just complaining about it?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?