Biden's Biggest Blunder

August 20th, 2021 at 6:02:07 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
LOL. OMG, I'm going to leave because someone challenged my response for the first time EVER HERE!

Could you come up with a more stupid response, Duffman. Not sure you could.

If I wanted to say something stupid I would defend Biden and his handling of Afghanistan and the china virus.
The President is a fink.
August 20th, 2021 at 6:29:38 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
If I wanted to say something stupid I would defend Biden and his handling of Afghanistan and the china virus.

You know something is up when you have the New York Times, NPR. and CNN
all dumping on Beijing Joe for his horrendous blunder in Afghanistan. One military guy today said it might be the biggest military blunder in the last 50 years. We just handed our enemy thousands of hostages and an arsenal of weapons that no one in the world outside of a superpower could afford to buy. There was somebody that was going to read the list of weapons and equipment that we left there but it was so long they couldn't even start. The Taliban now has one of the best equipped armies in the world. And Beijing Joe's attitude is, it went perfectly. C'mon man, nothing to see here.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 20th, 2021 at 6:44:20 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
You know something is up when you have the New York Times, NPR. and CNN
all dumping on Beijing Joe for his horrendous blunder in Afghanistan. One military guy today said it might be the biggest military blunder in the last 50 years. We just handed our enemy thousands of hostages and an arsenal of weapons that no one in the world outside of a superpower could afford to buy. There was somebody that was going to read the list of weapons and equipment that we left there but it was so long they couldn't even start. The Taliban now has one of the best equipped armies in the world. And Beijing Joe's attitude is, it went perfectly. C'mon man, nothing to see here.

I've been noticing the pile-on. You have to figure that they were not going to give push to Kamala until after 2 years so she could run for re-election twice. But they seem to realize what a disaster both of them are. Reminds me of being a Steeler fan in the 1980s and they could not put the back-up QB in because they were an even bigger disaster than whoever was starting.

China will soon be copying our weapons, which will be easy since we buy all the rare earth's from them to make said weapons. Still have tens of thousands of Americans trying to get to the airport. Meanwhile Dick Morris is reporting Biden may push to give aid to the Taliban.

Libs voted in Carter because they hated Nixon, which gave us Reagan and a conservative 80s. We have to hope it happens again.
The President is a fink.
August 20th, 2021 at 6:51:34 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

Libs voted in Carter because they hated Nixon, .

I've been hearing Carter's name in different places in the last couple of days. It's because Carter's foreign policy and military decisions were a disaster and it's looking like Beijing Joe is far worse than Jimmy Carter was. Nobody thought that was possible. How many hostages did Iran take under Carter. Now we have the Taliban who love love love to take hostages and make demands and they have thousands of Americans at their disposal to choose from. This is the very tip of the iceberg of what's coming. There's a good chance Beijing Joe we'll have a breakdown and have to resign over this. He's too old and senile to be handling this very well.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 20th, 2021 at 7:04:36 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Biden's job approval is at a low of 46.

Of course Trumps overall average is 42.8

Biden is going to have to work harder to be worse than Trump,
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 21st, 2021 at 2:33:46 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Supposedly we trained 300,000 Afghans.. Seems like enough effort to me, to not feel too sorry.
Haven't you heard? The consensus now is that all these 300k were imaginary all along. 'Commanders' would claim to have a bunch of fighters under their command, for which they would get paid. No one checked up on any of it, they just gave the money out.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
August 21st, 2021 at 3:43:46 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Biden's job approval is at a low of 46.

Of course Trumps overall average is 42.8

Biden is going to have to work harder to be worse than Trump,

Trump received 90% negative media coverage. Biden gets positive media coverage no matter what. Low information voters follow the media coverage. Really cannot compare their ratings.

But hey hey keep defending your boy Biden as he bungled Afghanistan. If he had taken the china virus seriously we would be done with it. But what did he do? He just let the delta version take hold while he did nothing but fool around. How many people are dying of delta because of his ignoring it and not acting when medical advisors told him?
The President is a fink.
August 21st, 2021 at 5:08:21 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: odiousgambit
Haven't you heard? The consensus now is that all these 300k were imaginary all along. 'Commanders' would claim to have a bunch of fighters under their command, for which they would get paid. No one checked up on any of it, they just gave the money out.

More reasons to get out.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 21st, 2021 at 5:10:53 AM permalink
rxwine
Trump received 90% negative media coverage.

So he only deserved 89% of it. Potato, potodo
August 21st, 2021 at 5:51:31 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
2010 "Bin Laden letter: Kill Obama, leave ‘totally unprepared' Biden alone"

"The reason for concentrating on them is that Obama is
the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make
Biden take over the presidency for the remainder of the term, as
it is the norm over there. Biden is totally unprepared for that
post, which will lead the US into a crisis."