Biden's Biggest Blunder

August 21st, 2021 at 10:02:39 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Oh my gosh, I have never seen Judge Jeanine Pirro this pissed off. She not only tears Biden a new one over his treatment of the British French and Australian troops but she cuts off his head and throws it into the tree branch shredder.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 22nd, 2021 at 3:50:14 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
No coordination, just pissed off people because the
election was stolen. and the Day of reckoning for
that is coming. Big time.

Oh jeez, EB starting to sound like Q now. “The day of reckoning is coming.” Ooooooh, scary. No details of course, cause he has no idea what he’s talking about.

Go back to writing Covid van fiction.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 22nd, 2021 at 3:55:45 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Of course he would have, he had the plan all laid out. You don't lay out plans in detail for things you are never going to do. Obviously Beijing Joe and the idiotic morons who actually run the government had no plan at all.

I think it is more the case of everything else that he has done. If Trump did it then Joe thinks he needs to do the opposite. Like a little child who hates someone so does the opposite of what they do just to "show them."
The President is a fink.
August 22nd, 2021 at 4:43:30 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Of course he would have, he had the plan all laid out. You don't lay out plans in detail for things you are never going to do. Obviously Beijing Joe and the idiotic morons who actually run the government had no plan at all. A reporter asked Beijing Joe at the press conference yesterday how he was dealing with the worldwide criticism of how he pulled out of Afghanistan. Beijing Joe replied, what criticism. C'mon man, all I'm getting is compliments from world leaders. Later the network played that clip and then showed leader after leader after leader of foreign countries calling Beijing Joe everything but a bumbling senile crook in his handling of Afghanistan. Myself and a lot of others in the media think Beijing Joe has no idea what's going on. He only knows what his handlers tell him he doesn't watch the news. He really thinks things are going swimmingly well because that's what he's being told. He doesn't act like somebody who's lying, he acts like he really believes all this baloney coming out of his mouth.
His handlers truly seem to be running the show, keeping him in a bubble. Probably includes bubble baths.
Quote: ams288
I miss EB’s poem-format posts.
yeah, what's up with that?
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
August 22nd, 2021 at 5:10:13 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Oh jeez, EB starting to sound like Q now. “The day of reckoning is coming.” Ooooooh, scary. No details of course, cause he has no idea what he’s talking about.

Go back to writing Covid van fiction.

EB reviving Sydney Powell's Kraken
ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 22nd, 2021 at 5:13:08 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: odiousgambit
His handlers truly seem to be running the show, keeping him in a bubble.

I'm totally fine with an Administration running the show instead of a President. Reagan had alzheimers yet Republicans saw greatness.
Its like the Reagan administration except its a Dem Administration making better decisions.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 22nd, 2021 at 5:23:38 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Defense contractors are happy. The US needs to replace the $50 billion in Blackhawks and other weapons they left behind when they skipped town in the middle of the night.

"US left Afghan airfield at night, didn’t tell new commander"

“a $10,000 investment in stock evenly split across those five companies on the day in 2001 that then-President Georg W. Bush signed the authorization preceding the US invasion would be worth $97,295 this week,”

That's 50% better than the S&P.

"Assange Described A Decade Ago How 'Endless' Afghan War Was Engineered By "Transnational Security Elite"

“The goal is to use Afghanistan to wash money out of the tax bases of the US and Europe through Afghanistan and back into the hands of a transnational security elite. The goal is an endless war, not a successful war.” - Julian Assange

Which explains why we've been fighting endless wars for the past seventy years.
August 22nd, 2021 at 5:52:26 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: Tanko

Why didn't Trump get us out?
August 22nd, 2021 at 6:02:53 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Tanko
Defense contractors are happy. The US needs to replace the $50 billion in Blackhawks and other weapons they left behind when they skipped town in the middle of the night.

"US left Afghan airfield at night, didn’t tell new commander"

“a $10,000 investment in stock evenly split across those five companies on the day in 2001 that then-President Georg W. Bush signed the authorization preceding the US invasion would be worth $97,295 this week,”

That's 50% better than the S&P.

"Assange Described A Decade Ago How 'Endless' Afghan War Was Engineered By "Transnational Security Elite"

“The goal is to use Afghanistan to wash money out of the tax bases of the US and Europe through Afghanistan and back into the hands of a transnational security elite. The goal is an endless war, not a successful war.” - Julian Assange

Apparently neither the rightwing or leftwing press wants to verify an organized corruption of the military industrial complex. I think the Russian "press" might have, but who cares about them. There's always corruption, but that doesn't prove there's any organized effort to keep endless war. Like our politicians, there's always some corrupt ones out there. There's big money involved. Doesn't take anything but greed, opportunity and lack of moral compass. There's never been a lack of that in the US or elsewhere.

It's certainly not just the military industrial complex who tries to maximize their profit. So blame everyone for that motive, or blame no one. No doubt, there's real crooks in the process, but not just by the definition of who they are.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 22nd, 2021 at 8:05:14 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
War is our main export.

Investors see it.

Close of Day Friday
LMT +$3.14 .89%
BA + $0.51 .24%
NOC +$1.91 .53%
GD $1.81 .93%

"CONGRESSMAN SEEKING TO RELAUNCH AFGHAN WAR MADE MILLIONS IN DEFENSE CONTRACTING"

"Florida Republican Michael Waltz made up to $25 million from the sale of Metis Solutions, a defense contractor with a spotty record training Afghan security forces."

"According to a Sludge review of financial disclosures, 51 members of Congress and their spouses own between $2.3 and $5.8 million worth of stocks in companies that are among the top 30 defense contractors in the world."

"Eighteen members of Congress, combined, own as much as $760,000 worth of stock of Lockheed Martin, the world’s largest defense contractor in terms of overall defense revenues."

"Rep. Khanna’s wife, Ritu Khanna, owns as much as $376,000 in defense stocks. Khanna told Sludge in an email that he and his wife maintain independent finances and file taxes separately."

“I have not personally invested in any defense stocks,” Khanna said.