Biden's Biggest Blunder

August 22nd, 2021 at 4:23:16 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Yet Trump was impeached twice for nothing. It makes your comment meaningless.

Republican senators voted to convict both times.

Seems like it wasn’t “nothing.”
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 22nd, 2021 at 4:37:55 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Parliament holds Joe Biden in Contempt over Afghanistan

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/08/18/parliament-holds-joe-biden-contempt-afghanistan/

How many times did this happen to Donald Trump? I believe the correct answer would be zero. If he had been this would have been an actual reason for impeachment instead of the stupid reasons they cooked up that made no sense. There is talk everywhere that Beijing Joe has committed an actual impeachable crime with Afghanistan. What do they he's the Godfather of a Crime Family

ya think maybe our allies in Nato might have liked a heads up? some time to get their people out if nothing else? Oh, I forgot, they applauded Biden in his version of events
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
August 22nd, 2021 at 4:42:50 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: missedhervee

Until recently politicians avoided it; now it is part of their playbook.

My, how things change.

The older Republicans in Congress told the Democrats over and over and over, do not impeach Trump or it will come back to bite you on the ass because then it will be part of everybody's playbook. So of course being the original 'cut their noses off to spite their faces party', they impeach Trump twice for absolutely no reason. Opening the door for the Republicans to do the exactly the same thing. And don't think they won't.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 22nd, 2021 at 4:54:36 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
The older Republicans in Congress told the Democrats over and over and over, do not impeach Trump or it will come back to bite you on the ass because then it will be part of everybody's playbook. So of course being the original 'cut their noses off to spite their faces party', they impeach Trump twice for absolutely no reason. Opening the door for the Republicans to do the exactly the same thing. And don't think they won't.

It's going to be nonsense if they wait all the way until the midterms to impeach Biden, because they won't have the votes now.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 22nd, 2021 at 5:26:02 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Of course a GOP house will impeach any Dem president from now on....

The question is... who cares? The senate will never convict.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 22nd, 2021 at 5:53:47 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
Of course a GOP house will impeach any Dem president from now on....

The question is... who cares? The senate will never convict.

I guess EB is wanting to get Harris into Biden's spot, because that is all that would happen with a current conviction.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 23rd, 2021 at 3:44:35 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Just read a good point. How many Taliban fighters will be mixing in with the "refugees" coming from Afghanistan?

Great work, Biden voters!
The President is a fink.
August 23rd, 2021 at 8:40:08 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
I watched the last Biden-taking-questions when it was Live. The portion when Biden is cracking up as if it was a big joke, was flabbergasting ... just quite unexplainable

https://nypost.com/2021/08/22/joker-joe-biden-cant-laugh-this-afghanistan-debacle-off-devine/

check it out, he starts cracking up at 21 minutes in

I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
August 23rd, 2021 at 8:48:36 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: odiousgambit
I watched the last Biden-taking-questions when it was Live.

Trumpers that think Biden is senile must be totally stunned
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 23rd, 2021 at 8:50:15 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Heads should be rolling over the Afghanistan disaster. Unfortunately likely the only heads to be rolling will be of the people trapped by the Biden Blunder. They will be rolling down the street.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin