Biden's Biggest Blunder

August 23rd, 2021 at 6:02:03 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Using your limbs is good for arthritis. .

Small movements are harder then large movements. It hurts my shoulders more to use my fingers then it does for me to dig a hole with a shovel or vacuum the floor. It's because my shoulders have to hold my arms in a certain position for a length of time while I type. There is no movement involved. I started mixing a teaspoon of turmeric with my avocado salad for lunch everyday a couple months ago and I think it's making a difference. Turmeric is an age-old treatment for arthritis it reduces inflammation of all types. You can get it in capsules in the health department. I prefer to eat it on food.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 23rd, 2021 at 6:06:44 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: kenarman
Canadian special forces

This always brings to mind images of Bullwinkle the Moose dressed in a Canadian mounties uniform. Probably the wrong image entirely, never mind.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 23rd, 2021 at 6:14:07 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Do you mean Dudley Do-right?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 23rd, 2021 at 6:20:25 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
This always brings to mind images of Bullwinkle the Moose dressed in a Canadian mounties uniform. Probably the wrong image entirely, never mind.

Get rid of the antlers and it looks exactly like Mitch McConnell!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 23rd, 2021 at 6:49:42 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Been many a bar brawl over the name of Dudley's horse. Was it "Horse" or "Steed"?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 23rd, 2021 at 6:59:59 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: petroglyph
Been many a bar brawl over the name of Dudley's horse. Was it "Horse" or "Steed"?

I can't recall either. I can't recall any stories either, but a lady tied to railroad tracks always comes to mind when I think of that show.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 23rd, 2021 at 7:09:33 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
its a Dem Administration making better decisions.

I spit out my coffee! (Well I would have if I drank coffee!) Please, please Ed, tell me that was a typo! Better decisions! ANY THIRD GRADER could have planned our exit from Afghanistan better........ Let me think, should I remove the civilians before or after I remove the military? Hmmmm.....
August 23rd, 2021 at 7:33:03 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
I spit out my coffee! (Well I would have if I drank coffee!) Please, please Ed, tell me that was a typo! Better decisions! ANY THIRD GRADER could have planned our exit from Afghanistan better........ Let me think, should I remove the civilians before or after I remove the military? Hmmmm.....

You really amaze me
So concerned about Afganistan
Its obviously a concern thats simply politically motivated
Yet you ignore the massive issue this country is facing
Vaccines and masks
You know Trumpers are on the wrong side of this.
This is serious
Lives are at stake in THIS COUNTRY
Any 3rd grader can see that
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 23rd, 2021 at 9:42:09 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: terapined
You really amaze me
So concerned about Afganistan

Thousands of Americans in immediate danger, not 'may' be in danger because of covid, they ARE in danger all because of the blatant stupidity of a senile president. You think we should just ignore them? Good grief
August 24th, 2021 at 1:56:18 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: Evenbob
Turmeric is an age-old treatment for arthritis it reduces inflammation of all types. You can get it in capsules in the health department. I prefer to eat it on food.

Aleve works very well.

Google "Tumeric Liver Toxicity"

Autoimmune Hepatitis Associated With Turmeric Consumption

Turmeric Induced Liver Injury: A Report of Two Cases

Acute liver injury following turmeric use in Tuscany

Turmeric Supplements May Have Caused This Woman's Liver ...

Turmeric Supplements Could Pose Risk of Liver Damage

"According to the report, a 71-year-old woman was taking the supplement (along with 20 other medicines and supplements) for her heart health and developed autoimmune hepatitis. This form of hepatitis—or liver inflammation—was caused by her body’s own immune system turning against her liver cells, a condition that could eventually lead to cirrhosis, or scarring of the liver, and liver failure. Doctors later discovered that the woman had been taking a high-dosage turmeric supplement for eight months prior to the incident."