Attaboy, Joe

Page 1 of 71234>Last »
September 9th, 2021 at 3:55:58 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Biden is taking tough action against the virus.

Bravo.

https://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-biden-requiring-federal-132444965.html
September 9th, 2021 at 4:09:28 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
I think that this is wise. Too many employers are afraid of looking like the bad guy while secretly wanting vaccines due to endless people (often in waves) being out for COVID. This will allow all major employers to require it without having to worry about competition or "looking like the bad guy".
September 9th, 2021 at 4:10:41 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
Biden is taking tough action against the virus.

Bravo.

https://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-biden-requiring-federal-132444965.html

Cheering for fascist rules. Hopefully we have a court blocking this draconian act.
The President is a fink.
September 9th, 2021 at 4:29:45 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Cheering for fascist rules. Hopefully we have a court blocking this draconian act.

"The unvaccinated minority “can cause a lot of damage, and they are"

Notice there is no mention that vaccinated people can easily
become infected and be spreaders without even
knowing it.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 9th, 2021 at 4:35:55 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27

That's an interesting point. We have not seen this on a Federal level (yo my knowledge). The Court has ruled that States can mandate vaccines for citizens of the State. If challenged for a Federal Mandate it could be interesting to see the legality decided by The Court.
September 9th, 2021 at 4:44:42 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Notice there is no mention that vaccinated people can easily
become infected and be spreaders without even
knowing it.

Not enough people have heard your fake van story I guess. What a shame.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 9th, 2021 at 4:45:56 PM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: Evenbob
Notice there is no mention that vaccinated people can easily become infected and be spreaders without even knowing it.

So what?

If we're all vaccinated then all that will be transmitted is a virus that rarely causes serious problems, unlike now.

In a county adjoining Portland ALL of the ICU beds in the 2 big hospitals there are full, as are 97 percent of all hospital beds, and yes, covid is the cause.

What, you think this is fine, and should continue?

You and your ilk must really hate America.

Heck, I'm not even gonna gloat that most of the patients who contract covid and die are conservative anti-vaxxers.
September 9th, 2021 at 5:17:05 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: missedhervee
So what?

If we're all vaccinated

I don't think being vaxed does what people think it does, I think it falls far short. My totally vaxxed sister-in-law dying of covid-19 convinced me of that.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 9th, 2021 at 5:27:09 PM permalink
missedhervee
Did she have any underlying medical problems which could have been exacerbated by covid?

Whatever, the vaccine is not a magic bullet, but it does seem to prevent most who contract covid from getting sick and maybe dying, unlike the likely scenario for unvaccinated folks who are more likely to have serious problems.

And c'mon, it's just a shot or two, how bad can that be?

What, are you guys afraid of needles?
September 9th, 2021 at 5:35:21 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

Well, since all 50 states require school vaccinations you better tell your conservative buddies in charge they need to change all of them to fully optional instead of optional under things like religious exemptions.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
Page 1 of 71234>Last »