The Biden Presidency 2022

January 21st, 2022 at 8:53:43 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob
Hillary Clinton Is Licking Her Chops as Joe Biden Falls Apart, ‘Putting Together’ an ‘Exploratory Campaign’ for 2024

“That’s how bad the Democrats’ bench is. It’s so bad. … They have nowhere else to turn to."

You already killed off Hillary Clinton years ago pointing out her coughing, fainting and stumbling. Have you given her the life elixir now?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 21st, 2022 at 9:14:49 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Quote: Evenbob
Hillary Clinton Is Licking Her Chops as Joe Biden Falls Apart, ‘Putting Together’ an ‘Exploratory Campaign’ for 2024

“That’s how bad the Democrats’ bench is. It’s so bad. … They have nowhere else to turn to."

You already killed off Hillary Clinton years ago pointing out her coughing, fainting and stumbling. Have you given her the life elixir now?

Why do you think I wrote that headline, I didn't. It's somebody else's opinion not mine. If they want to run the tired old cow go ahead.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 21st, 2022 at 9:18:44 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
I noted previously that I see a blocked person's comments when I look at this site on my phone. I just don't give a darn enough to login on the phone. So, if the statement made that I talked about regarding transparency was is, please trust me that I also did not give a darn enough to look back and who said it.

i think I was clear in my last comment...Biden is not as transparent as was presented in that comment about providing logs. Logs were not presented 25% of the time he has been in office. That is a pretty big gap in transparency.

Pretty simple stuff...and I still don't think that the President is particularly transparent. If he was, the folks who asked for info from the Secret Service about Hunter's travels with him and at other times during the time Hunter was a Secret Service protectee would have been released. Instead, they got pages fun of redactions that did not even cover the requested time.

If the standard is that trying to keep something hidden means some wrongdoing took place, doesn't it go both ways?
January 21st, 2022 at 9:24:08 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: RonC
I noted previously that I see a blocked person's comments when I look at this site on my phone. I just don't give a darn enough to login on the phone. So, if the statement made that I talked about regarding transparency was is, please trust me that I also did not give a darn enough to look back and who said it.

i think I was clear in my last comment...Biden is not as transparent as was presented in that comment about providing logs. Logs were not presented 25% of the time he has been in office. That is a pretty big gap in transparency.

Pretty simple stuff...and I still don't think that the President is particularly transparent. If he was, the folks who asked for info from the Secret Service about Hunter's travels with him and at other times during the time Hunter was a Secret Service protectee would have been released. Instead, they got pages fun of redactions that did not even cover the requested time.

If the standard is that trying to keep something hidden means some wrongdoing took place, doesn't it go both ways?

Well, at least you think politicians should cooperate with investigations.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 21st, 2022 at 9:25:25 AM permalink
rxwine
Seems we have a dozen or more Republican politicians refusing to testify.
January 21st, 2022 at 9:49:20 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: rxwine
Seems we have a dozen or more Republican politicians refusing to testify.

Some are fighting due to the seemingly unlimited scope of the illegitimate committee’s requests. Once it is settled in court, they can testify or risk jail.

If you redact all of the info requested, should that not come with a statement saying that the activities taking place were protected from release for security reasons?

No matter. If the Republicans in the House in November, they can form a committee and use their powers to compel release of the information.
January 21st, 2022 at 9:52:18 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC

If you didn’t say stupid stuff like “the Biden administration is the least transparent ever” you wouldn’t have to make posts like this where you attempt to move the goalposts after being proven wrong.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 21st, 2022 at 11:03:33 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Dunno, a lot can happen in a couple of years.

The net seems to be closing in on Trump.

Hopefully the republicans will come to their senses.
January 21st, 2022 at 12:35:05 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: missedhervee
Dunno, a lot can happen in a couple of years.

The net seems to be closing in on Trump.

Hopefully the republicans will come to their senses.

Maybe we will get lucky and he will choke on a Big Mac while on one of his golden toilets.
January 21st, 2022 at 12:47:36 PM permalink
ams288
Here is a fascinating poll:

Quote:
NEW: @peoplefor/@ppppolls (D)

Joe Biden Favorability (WV)
Favorable 27%
Unfavorable 69%

Sen Manchin (D) Favorability
Favorable 54%
Unfavorable 39%

Donald Trump Favorability (WV)
Favorable 63%
Unfavorable 34%

550 RV | 1/17-1/18
State Sample: D35/I25/R40

Joe Manchin is a necessary evil for the Dems. Ain’t no other Democrat winning a statewide race in WV.

Kyrsten Sinema, on the other hand, can enjoy her primary in 2024.