The Biden Presidency 2022

July 12th, 2022 at 5:33:34 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
“...as unique as the breakfast tacos here in San Antonio — is your strength,” - Jill B

She's a PhD, so she must know.

Getting what they voted for.

Biden got more than two-thirds of the Latino vote in 2020. He will still get two-thirds of their vote, but fewer will bother to vote in '24.

Just announced US Small Buisness Index, lowest in 9 1/2 years.

More getting what they voted for.

Inflation numbers out tomorrow.

This should be good.
July 12th, 2022 at 5:36:30 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
“...as unique as the breakfast tacos here in San Antonio — is your strength,” - Jill B

Biden got more than two-thirds of the Latino vote in 2020. He will still get two-thirds of their vote, but fewer will bother to vote in '24.

Just announced US Small Buisness Index, lowest in 91/2 years.

This should be good.

I got what I voted for
I'd rather have Biden and inflation
Then Trump and inflation
It's a no brainer
Loving the RV life
Life is good
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 12th, 2022 at 6:03:41 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC
Jill Biden wants to make sure Joe gets the breakfast taco vote…

If only she had the grace of your beloved party’s 2024 nominee…

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 12th, 2022 at 6:17:48 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8

Just announced US Small Buisness Index, lowest in 9 1/2 years.

This should be good.

She’ll pretty much get a pass. Racist sounding statements from Dems are ignored; had a Republican said exactly the same thing the world would be all aTwitter.

They are holding on to the jobs numbers like it is an accurate assessment of the economy. It is not even an accurate assessment of jobs. The formulas need to be changed because they present a false picture either way or goes. Yes, a false picture no matter who is in office. Perhaps the way people work has changed and it is better than the numbers of people who have left the work force is not really as large as the numbers show.

We will see how the inflation number looks…
July 12th, 2022 at 7:00:08 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined

This should be good.

I got what I voted for
Then Trump and inflation
It's a no brainer
Loving the RV life
Life is good

Of course there wouldn't have been inflation under Trump but don't let facts get in your way, you never do.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
July 12th, 2022 at 7:09:48 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: kenarman
Quote: terapined

This should be good.

I got what I voted for
Then Trump and inflation
It's a no brainer
Loving the RV life
Life is good

Of course there wouldn't have been inflation under Trump but don't let facts get in your way, you never do.

We don’t know what might have happened should Trump won the election. The influx of free money helped stoke inflation and keep people from looking for work. Fear of Covid also helped.

Trump should not run again. He went too far, even if there is nothing criminal, in his fighting the election and acted a fool. He is losing to Biden in the polls even with Biden at low approval numbers. The other candidates are not really an issue as far as polls go…Biden and Trump are the known quantities.
July 12th, 2022 at 7:32:55 AM permalink
ams288

LOL

It’s early in the morning, but the dumbest statement of the day award goes to kenarman.
July 12th, 2022 at 7:42:56 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
LOL

It’s early in the morning, but the dumbest statement of the day award goes to kenarman.

Totally agree
Presidents don't have much influence on the economy
Conservatives agree with me when it booms under a Dem
Of course they go illogical when it doesn't boom under a Dem
Hypocrisy from the right as usual
It's a worldwide economy and inflation is a worldwide problem
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 12th, 2022 at 7:45:47 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
LOL

Which of these is wrong. Putin started his war with the Ukraine during Obama, stopped the war when Trump was president, started it up again when Biden came in. Pretty easy conclusion no war with Trump.

Biden shutdown oil production in the US and the country became a net importer of oil after being a net exporter of oil with Trump.

Biden kept releasing way too much money into the economy even after the Fed warned him it would be inflationary.

I rest my case. What is your reasoning other than you don't like Trump.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
July 12th, 2022 at 8:26:42 AM permalink
ams288
Biden shutdown oil production in the US and the country became a net importer of oil after being a net exporter of oil with Trump.

Totally wrong.

Thanks for playing.

(I’ve got a government source showing net US oil imports by year, but I’ll refrain from posting it yet cause I wanna see you try to squirm out of this)