Threads: 8
Quote: terapined
Cool
It's a small planet
We are all in this together
Let's works together and raise the living standard of the entire planet
Let's treat all peoples of Earth as equals
New world order, no nationalism

All will be good until they take all that money you have and leave you with a RV, no tires, and no money to replace them…and little for food.

Then maybe we will be on par with all the other people on earth in per capita income.

That is why I say help them become productive and make their own money; don’t take mine. Of course, we will always have to donate some to government.
July 10th, 2022 at 6:54:43 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: RonC
All will be good until they take all that money you have and leave you with a RV, no tires, and no money to replace them…and little for food.

Then maybe we will be on par with all the other people on earth in per capita income.

That is why I say help them become productive and make their own money; don’t take mine. Of course, we will always have to donate some to government.

Nobody is taking my money
That point is absurd
I have family and relatives on the other side of the planet
My outlook is worldwide
Nationalism works against climate change solutions
We have gotten to a point on this planet where we need to work together
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 10th, 2022 at 6:56:41 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Then Biden’s attempt to get us to be a part New Liberal World Order is the fit for you!

They will attempt to tax any wealth you have to leave you less spending money and give more to other countries.

Take care of whoever you would like to take care of. Your choice. I will make my choice.

You can't always see the profits of certain kinds of investment. When you need other nations to respond in a unified manner than you can cash in on those profits.

You might notice just doing big business with China, Russia and Saudi Arabia does nothing for that klnd of response. Nobody cares about the fat pig when it's all about the ham.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 10th, 2022 at 7:07:58 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51

Take care of whoever you would like to take care of. Your choice. I will make my choice.

I don't care about politics but agree 100% with that particular statement.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
July 10th, 2022 at 7:14:26 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51

Why? Life on this planet will end at some point whether self induced or a cosmic event. I don't see any reason to put any effort or resources into prolonging it.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
July 10th, 2022 at 7:31:13 AM permalink
RonC
Nobody is taking my money
That point is absurd
I have family and relatives on the other side of the planet
My outlook is worldwide
Nationalism works against climate change solutions

To make everyone equal it will be a necessity to take lots more of your money than is taken through taxes now.

A New Liberal Order is just another form of government to take our money and spend it recklessly. What anyone thinks it will be because it sounds good is not going to happen. Consolidated power always ends up being corrupt.

The average per capita income by country on earth is $18,000. I could not find an actual number that was not an average…some of the lower countries have a lot of people so I would tend to think it is much lower if it was an average of all people not just an average of countries. I am sure a number exists, but $18k is fine for this discussion.

Let’s all work together and share our wealth. You go first.
July 10th, 2022 at 8:54:17 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote:
This weekend in Rehoboth, a secret service officer on POTUS’s detail fell off his bike with Biden a few feet behind him. “It wasn’t me!” Biden screamed to onlookers.

lol
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 10th, 2022 at 8:55:37 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
To make everyone equal it will be a necessity to take lots more of your money than is taken through taxes now.

A New Liberal Order is just another form of government to take our money and spend it recklessly. What anyone thinks it will be because it sounds good is not going to happen. Consolidated power always ends up being corrupt.

The average per capita income by country on earth is $18,000. I could not find an actual number that was not an average…some of the lower countries have a lot of people so I would tend to think it is much lower if it was an average of all people not just an average of countries. I am sure a number exists, but $18k is fine for this discussion.

Not everybody equal
Just increase the overall worldwide standard of living
Some countries will always be wealthier then others
But if we work together
It's looking at the world from the perspective of guns and butter. More butter and less guns
We can increase the overall standard of living on this planet.
Gotta think big and planetwide
Not local and selfish
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 10th, 2022 at 8:55:49 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14

A few years ago I took the worlds GDP and divided it by the worlds population. That number was about $5K US. It no doubt would be a little different now but probabably not a lot. I am sure your $18K number is not accurate.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
July 10th, 2022 at 11:11:51 AM permalink
RonC
Quote: kenarman
A few years ago I took the worlds GDP and divided it by the worlds population. That number was about $5K US. It no doubt would be a little different now but probabably not a lot. I am sure your $18K number is not accurate.

Hopefully everyone in the US can live on that of this New Liberal World Order means everyone must be equal.