Is Covid over?

October 25th, 2023 at 12:29:25 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: SOOPOO
No idea! I’ll consult with my super smart trustworthy ID doctor friend if it’s ever unclear to me. I get a flu shot every year since a few decades ago when I got a horrible case of the flu. It seems to be trending that the recommendation for COVID shots will be annual as well. I’ll be getting my next one in a week or so.

To remind you, I get one jab a day for my diabetes, so as much as I don’t like being jabbed, it’s really no big deal.

My Manager back in 2020 accurately predicted that COVID would become like the Flu where we get a shot for it every year.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
October 25th, 2023 at 3:58:45 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Riverjordan
My Manager back in 2020 accurately predicted that COVID would become like the Flu where we get a shot for it every year.

Your manager was the only one on earth who said this. Good for them for being so ahead of the curve!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 25th, 2023 at 4:49:44 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
No idea! I’ll consult with my super smart trustworthy ID doctor friend if it’s ever unclear to me. I get a flu shot every year since a few decades ago when I got a horrible case of the flu. It seems to be trending that the recommendation for COVID shots will be annual as well. I’ll be getting my next one in a week or so.

To remind you, I get one jab a day for my diabetes, so as much as I don’t like being jabbed, it’s really no big deal.

I feel for you on the diabetes. As to "no big deal" it is not the jabbing it is what they pump inside you that is the big deal.
The President is a fink.
October 25th, 2023 at 7:58:18 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
I feel for you on the diabetes. As to "no big deal" it is not the jabbing it is what they pump inside you that is the big deal.

What they pump inside of you saves your life, and helps you live longer and healthier. That's a big deal.
October 25th, 2023 at 8:13:27 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: GenoDRPh
What they pump inside of you saves your life, and helps you live longer and healthier. That's a big deal.

Maybe or maybe not. I keep hearing the vaxed saying they are still in danger if I am not vaxed so I am not buying the save my life part.
The President is a fink.
October 25th, 2023 at 8:45:45 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
*yawn*

Vax arguments are so 2021.

The rest of us have moved on. It’s just the anti-vax idiots who can’t STFU about it these days.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 25th, 2023 at 10:19:16 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
Maybe or maybe not. I keep hearing the vaxed saying they are still in danger if I am not vaxed so I am not buying the save my life part.

You don't hear that from anyone who knows better...
October 25th, 2023 at 10:35:15 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
There's an article circulating that states only about 3% are getting scammed annually still.

I'd guess the ones getting scammed still are mainly the ones in the medical profession because they were taught in college to be controlled by the elite.

That way the respective medical professions could ban them if they use common sense and don't comply with getting the mandatory jab.

Me?

They can't ban me from squat.

Not that the jab takers are less intelligent, just that good grades were to control their mind when they use their worthless paper to get a job.

Now they seem to be on auto-pilot, like believe in the climate scam, black lives matter movement, The Biden Crime family, etc.

Occasionally, we can all see most of them driving alone with a mask on.

Pretty funny stuff.
October 25th, 2023 at 10:58:09 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Here's what the medical profession scammers did last time:

---------------------------

More than a million Americans have died from overdoses during the opioid epidemic

December 30, 2021
A study released Thursday by the National Center for Health Statistics, a division of the CDC, found that 932,364 people died in the U.S. from fatal overdoses from 1999 through 2020.
https://www.npr.org/2021/12/30/1069062738/more-than-a-million-americans-have-died-from-overdoses-during-the-opioid-epidemi

----------------------------
October 25th, 2023 at 11:44:19 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Those poor addicts didn't have a chance.

A person with a degree in the medical profession should know better.

To save people, not destroy.

Now they're at it again, trying to make a living jabbing for big pharma.

----------------------

Drug company executives face prison time for role in opioid epidemic

Jan 24, 2020
The whole company is premised on incentivizing doctors to prescribe our medication.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/drug-company-executives-face-prison-time-for-role-in-opioid-epidemic

--------------------------