Is Covid over?

November 7th, 2023 at 9:42:59 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: GenoDRPh
She sounds pretty smart.

The only time Duffman will willingly wear a mask is when he’s lighting a cross on fire in your front yard.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 7th, 2023 at 10:15:55 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: GenoDRPh
She sounds pretty smart.

I wonder if she is hot, too?
The President is a fink.
November 7th, 2023 at 10:22:46 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
I wonder if she is hot, too?

That would be quite the combo...
November 8th, 2023 at 5:47:29 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: ams288
Do you think your manager was the only person who thought this or something?

Not sure why you keep bringing this up. It was a widespread belief early on that there would be some sort of yearly flu-like shot for Covid.

I only mentioned that twice, not "Constantly bringing it up."
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
November 8th, 2023 at 5:51:55 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: Riverjordan
I only mentioned that twice, not "Constantly bringing it up."

Just needed to point out that your boss isn’t Nostradamus and it was a pretty widespread conclusion early on.
November 8th, 2023 at 6:11:09 AM permalink
Riverjordan
My Manager is smart and pretty, to answer a couple of posts. 😀 The direct question mentioned if she was hot, I wouldn't say she's hot like,"Sexy Sexpot that EVERYBODY wants like Megan Fox, but she's pretty like Judy Garland pretty, like a girl next door type of pretty. 😀
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
November 8th, 2023 at 9:41:13 AM permalink
AZDuffman
My Manager is smart and pretty, to answer a couple of posts. 😀 The direct question mentioned if she was hot, I wouldn't say she's hot like,"Sexy Sexpot that EVERYBODY wants like Megan Fox, but she's pretty like Judy Garland pretty, like a girl next door type of pretty. 😀

She dating anyone? On second thought I do not want to be a friend of Dorothy......
The President is a fink.
November 8th, 2023 at 10:11:15 AM permalink
ams288
She dating anyone? On second thought I do not want to be a friend of Dorothy......

Too late.
November 9th, 2023 at 5:54:37 AM permalink
Riverjordan

My Manager is a BLACK woman, I should have REALLY compared her to a Black pretty woman, not Judy Garland. My Manager is kind of like pretty like the 90's Vivica A Fox. 😀 I chose Judy Garland to compare how my manager has pretty girl next door looks. But yeah, my manager looks MUCH closer to 90's Vivica A Fox than she does Judy Garland. 😀 AZ, sorry but my Manager is in a long-term relationship with her boyfriend, so she's not on the market. 😉
November 9th, 2023 at 6:05:31 AM permalink
AZDuffman
My Manager is a BLACK woman, I should have REALLY compared her to a Black pretty woman, not Judy Garland. My Manager is kind of like pretty like the 90's Vivica A Fox. 😀 I chose Judy Garland to compare how my manager has pretty girl next door looks. But yeah, my manager looks MUCH closer to 90's Vivica A Fox than she does Judy Garland. 😀 AZ, sorry but my Manager is in a long-term relationship with her boyfriend, so she's not on the market. 😉

It is already a nogo for me so no loss either way. But glad you are working for someone smart.
The President is a fink.