Should Trans People be allowed to use opposite sex bathrooms?

Thread Rating:

April 21st, 2023 at 12:39:26 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
The following post is very interesting to me.

I'm not posting the link to make fun of the person.

On these types of posts, have to watch out for trolls and scams, so I don't know if it's genuine.

The embedded image in the link below is words only.

The image media type affects the person's self-esteem.

-------------------------

Males In Disguise

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the manliest of them all?

11:48 AM · Mar 30, 2023

https://twitter.com/MalesInDisguise/status/1641482520159039500?cxt=HHwWmMC98fbp28ctAAAA

------------------------
April 24th, 2023 at 7:07:14 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Tranny suggests killing those who try to prevent him (her? it?) from using the girl's bathroom.

https://thepostmillennial.com/trans-activist-says-people-must-arm-up-to-fight-anyone-who-stops-men-from-entering-womens-bathrooms
April 24th, 2023 at 7:26:07 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Pretty sure that's a good way to end up in prison or worse.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 25th, 2023 at 1:39:15 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
some transgender activists are definitely spreading the idea of violence. Some. Will a few prevail over the many in this? Before modern 'social media' , I would have said no in this case
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 25th, 2023 at 5:04:40 AM permalink
DoubleGold
I wouldn't be concerned with the persons themselves other than their mental well-being.

Likely a very small number that are dangerous physically.

But I'd definitely be concerned with the surgeons, doctors, medical clinical personnel, educational personnel, and politicians.

Any legal banning by politicians would overrule a person's will.

So it's being addressed by conservatives in the wrong way.

Have to address each person's conscience, which is reflected in a choice.

It's similar to abortion banning.

-----------------------

Trans teen died from vaginoplasty complications during landmark Dutch study used to justify child sex changes

Apr 24, 2023
A 2016 medical article documenting the tragic death of one of the participants in the linchpin Dutch study upon which the entire child sex change experiment is based indicates that puberty suppression was to blame for the young person’s death.

The case is that of an 18-year-old trans-identified male whose puberty was blocked by the Dutch researchers at a very early stage, meaning there wasn’t enough penile tissue for surgeons to use to create a “neo-vagina.” Therefore, a more risky procedure using a section of the patient’s bowel was necessary, which resulted in fatal necrotizing fasciitis.
https://thepostmillennial.com/trans-teen-died-from-vaginoplasty-complications-during-landmark-dutch-study-used-to-justify-child-sex-changes

-----------------------
April 25th, 2023 at 6:10:39 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: odiousgambit
some transgender activists are definitely spreading the idea of violence. Some. Will a few prevail over the many in this? Before modern 'social media' , I would have said no in this case

Who is spreading the idea of violence????????
Is this a singular clown or can you point to a group
Has there been violence?
I haven't heard anything like that
If somebody supports trans freedom, are they an activist?
I support trans freedom and willing to sign any petition regarding trans freedom.
Am I an activist ??????
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 25th, 2023 at 7:09:29 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: DoubleGold
I wouldn't be concerned with the persons themselves other than their mental well-being.

Likely a very small number that are dangerous physically.

But I'd definitely be concerned with the surgeons, doctors, medical clinical personnel, educational personnel, and politicians.

Any legal banning by politicians would overrule a person's will.

So it's being addressed by conservatives in the wrong way.

Have to address each person's conscience, which is reflected in a choice.

It's similar to abortion banning.

-----------------------

Trans teen died from vaginoplasty complications during landmark Dutch study used to justify child sex changes

Apr 24, 2023
A 2016 medical article documenting the tragic death of one of the participants in the linchpin Dutch study upon which the entire child sex change experiment is based indicates that puberty suppression was to blame for the young person’s death.

The case is that of an 18-year-old trans-identified male whose puberty was blocked by the Dutch researchers at a very early stage, meaning there wasn’t enough penile tissue for surgeons to use to create a “neo-vagina.” Therefore, a more risky procedure using a section of the patient’s bowel was necessary, which resulted in fatal necrotizing fasciitis.
https://thepostmillennial.com/trans-teen-died-from-vaginoplasty-complications-during-landmark-dutch-study-used-to-justify-child-sex-changes

-----------------------

WTF You can use a bowel as a vagina without putting it in a new spot.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 25th, 2023 at 8:06:32 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: kenarman
WTF You can use a bowel as a vagina without putting it in a new spot.

Pretty sick stuff.

No need to refer to Mengele.

Many of the following were spread by conspiracy theorists.

The enemy almost always says that when they want to test something, like a Covid Vaccination.

--------------------------

Unethical human experimentation in the United States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

-------------------------
April 25th, 2023 at 5:31:53 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Quote: terapined
Who is spreading the idea of violence????????
Is this a singular clown or can you point to a group
Has there been violence?
If somebody supports trans freedom, are they an activist?
I support trans freedom and willing to sign any petition regarding trans freedom.
Am I an activist ??????

I was replying to what was just upthread,

Quote: missedhervee
Tranny suggests killing those who try to prevent him (her? it?) from using the girl's bathroom.

https://thepostmillennial.com/trans-activist-says-people-must-arm-up-to-fight-anyone-who-stops-men-from-entering-womens-bathrooms
Ed, you seem to have missed a lot of posts if you can ask this, plus much of the news
April 26th, 2023 at 2:13:15 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Quote:
Has there been violence?
I wonder if you try to google it? You will not get into contact with the activists that way. The way this all starts and spreads today evidently is by social media. Contacts of yours finding you genuine then help lead you to these activists, it seems. Social media instead of, I dunno, making a website? gives them control and the ability to keep illegal or dubious activity secret, the rest of us are left out of the picture. Even the FBI can have trouble finding out what is going on.

Andy Ngo has said a respectable percentage of the Antifa crowd are transgender

'That does not compute' might be your reaction, but this incident in Ft. Worth speaks to it, 'shut it down' type counter-protest action on a protest against drag queen story time activity