Televised Jan 6 hearings.

Page 1 of 331234>Last »
June 9th, 2022 at 1:40:18 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Heard about 5 minutes of Radio Hannity. Trump ordered up 20k troops, who weren't approved.

Well, many of the Capitol rioters expected at least some of the capitol police to be sympathetic. How do we know Trump and his cohorts didn't expect the same thing to happen to the military? He's their commander in chief.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 9th, 2022 at 2:13:20 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I will be at the movies tonight but am recording it.

Fox News won’t be airing it so you know it’s gonna be good. Laura Ignorant says: "They’re all upset that Fox isn’t covering it live. We actually do something called, you know, cater to our audience..."

Sounds like a real news outlet to me. 😉
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 9th, 2022 at 7:37:20 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Someone is having a bad day…

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 9th, 2022 at 7:46:08 PM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
If someone isn’t hunted down with the aid of NATO bombers and have a knife stuck into their anus, is it really even an insurrection? Asking for a friend of Gaddafi.
June 9th, 2022 at 9:35:18 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Powerful opening presentation by besieged Wyoming Congresswoman Liz Cheney.
June 10th, 2022 at 2:55:12 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Someone is having a bad day…

Gym Jordan
Not ready for prime time
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 10th, 2022 at 8:08:55 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: rquiredusername
If someone isn’t hunted down with the aid of NATO bombers and have a knife stuck into their anus, is it really even an insurrection? Asking for a friend of Gaddafi.

Well, since no one actually got a rope around Pence's neck, I guess nothing happen. Same as no one actually got a shot off at Judge Kavanaugh, nothing happened.

But I prefer the situation where we charge people for the evidence of their stated attempts at crime, not how stupid or unsuccessful it is. Once it is supported by some action, it's no longer just ramblings of a thought.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 10th, 2022 at 9:08:14 AM permalink
rquiredusername
I guess all the last five administrations and 50+% of baby boomers belong in jail then based on their actions of plundering and destroying a once proud country, and other countries as collateral damage, for their own personal enrichment.
June 10th, 2022 at 9:38:27 AM permalink
Tanko
More 'transitioning'.

Dow down 500 yesterday and another 700 so far today.

Inflation at a higher than expected 8.6%, forty year high.

Could last the decade. We know this because Yellen, who sucks at everything she does, said inflation will not be a decade long problem. A year ago she said it was 'transient'.

Fed Chairman Powell said they Fed will start bringing down its balance sheet by letting their bond purchases mature without replacing them, but the Fed owns 38% of all outstanding 10yr-30yr Treasuries. Are they going to wait 10-30 years for them to mature? If they sold them at the current yields, they would have to sell at a loss.
June 10th, 2022 at 9:58:07 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
More 'transitioning'.

Dow down 500 yesterday and another 700 so far today.

Inflation at a higher than expected 8.6%, forty year high.

Could last the decade. We know this because Yellen, who sucks at everything she does, said inflation will not be a decade long problem. A year ago she said it was 'transient'.

Fed Chairman Powell said they Fed will start bringing down its balance sheet by letting their bond purchases mature without replacing them, but the Fed owns 38% of all outstanding 10yr-30yr Treasuries. Are they going to wait 10-30 years for them to mature? If they sold them at the current yields, they would have to sell at a loss.

Do you have a solution??????????
It is what it is
My social security payments should go up due to adjustments for inflation.
These are still the best years of my life
Just arrived in Michigan today
Gonna explore the state for the next couple of weeks
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
Page 1 of 331234>Last »