Page 31 of 33« First<282930313233>
October 27th, 2022 at 10:34:29 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
I think he got off light
https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-dragged-officer-mob-gets-162242439.html
Man who dragged officer into mob gets over 7 years in prison

It's really shocking many Trumpers can't condemm these monsters simply due to politics.

Ed, to be fair, MOST people, including ‘Trumpers’, don’t condemn ANYONE. There are just so many people nationwide that deserve condemnation for so many different reasons I don’t have the time and energy to condemn them all. As you know, I would prefer, as opposed to condemnation, the death penalty for each attacker on the grounds of treason.
November 13th, 2022 at 4:53:37 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
So many posts in this thread from righties about how no one cares about Jan. 6th.

You sure about that now?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 27th, 2023 at 5:04:32 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Another one just sentenced

https://www.yahoo.com/news/january-6-rioter-pepper-sprayed-231729211.html
January 6 Rioter Who Pepper-Sprayed Officer Brian Sicknick Gets Seven-Year Prison Sentence

It amazes me that there are Republicans and members of this very board who suppprt these Jan 6 rioters due to politics.
Damm straight you should get prison for pepper spraying the police. Your political party should be meaningless
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 27th, 2023 at 6:06:17 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: ams288
So many posts in this thread from righties about how no one cares about Jan. 6th.

You sure about that now?

I think I qualify as our resident ‘Rightie’. I would be happy if those that breached the Capitol on Jan 6 were mostly given the death penalty. You s that condemnation enough for you?
January 27th, 2023 at 6:43:44 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: SOOPOO
I think I qualify as our resident ‘Rightie’. I would be happy if those that breached the Capitol on Jan 6 were mostly given the death penalty. You s that condemnation enough for you?

I was alluding more to the fact that most election-denying candidates who were running for Governor, AG, or Secretary of State lost their races in November.
January 28th, 2023 at 5:00:27 AM permalink
SOOPOO
I was alluding more to the fact that most election-denying candidates who were running for Governor, AG, or Secretary of State lost their races in November.

As they should. Sort of ‘political Darwinism’ I hope.
March 10th, 2023 at 12:00:44 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I don't come here very often anymore because it's just not worth my time. I just want to remind everyone that way back when this started I said that the January 6th Fiasco was a hoax perpetrated by the FBI and I want to thank Tucker Carlson for showing that I was exactly correct. The whole thing was a fraud and a hoax from the start. It brings me great joy to see Chucky Schumer go in front of the Congress and beg Fox News to shut down Tucker Carlson. Because censoring real news is what they do best. That's always been the Democrats biggest problem is that when they're in power they always think they're never going to be out of power and when they are they just can't believe that they're being called out for all the crimes they committed. This whole giant Fiasco just to keep Trump from running again and here Trump is in first place and will probably be reelected in 2024. The Democrats have absolutely nobody that could run against him and beat him. By 2024 Biden will be either Six Feet Under or in a rest home for the mentally decrepit.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 10th, 2023 at 12:14:03 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Shuckster Carlson.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 10th, 2023 at 12:40:13 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Evenbob
I don't come here very often anymore because it's just not worth my time. I just want to remind everyone that way back when this started I said that the January 6th Fiasco was a hoax perpetrated by the FBI and I want to thank Tucker Carlson for showing that I was exactly correct. The whole thing was a fraud and a hoax from the start. It brings me great joy to see Chucky Schumer go in front of the Congress and beg Fox News to shut down Tucker Carlson. Because censoring real news is what they do best. That's always been the Democrats biggest problem is that when they're in power they always think they're never going to be out of power and when they are they just can't believe that they're being called out for all the crimes they committed. This whole giant Fiasco just to keep Trump from running again and here Trump is in first place and will probably be reelected in 2024. The Democrats have absolutely nobody that could run against him and beat him. By 2024 Biden will be either Six Feet Under or in a rest home for the mentally decrepit.

Blah blah blah, go cook some more nasty food.
March 10th, 2023 at 1:40:38 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Blah blah blah, go cook some more nasty food.

I'm still waiting for the Tucker bombshell
So far a nothingburger
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
Page 31 of 33« First<282930313233>