Nelson Mandela effect thread!

Page 4 of 4<1234
July 28th, 2022 at 7:30:55 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
You know the famous Duo named Hall And Oates? When I was around my early 20's, I thought the band was called,"Holland Oaks," and I went on Amazon looking for,"Holland Oaks," and Amazon said,"No search results for,"Holland Oaks," and I was baffled. I thought,"What does Amazon mean there are no search results for Holland Oaks? Holland Oaks is a popular Duo that made many good songs!" I soon after learned it's Hall And Oates, not Holland Oaks and Amazon had PLENTY search results for Hall And Oates. ;) Nelson Mandela effect in effect alright. ;)
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
August 7th, 2022 at 5:43:14 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
For the American Idol Season that had Jordin Sparks, Melinda Doolittle, and Blake Lewis, I remember Jordin and Melinda being the two Finalists. I even remember a thread on IMDB Message boards saying something like,"Of course Jordin won over Melinda. Jordan's 17 and beautiful and Melinda looks weird and is 29. American Idol's Market Demographic are Kids, Teens, and Young Adults. Who would YOU choose to become American Idol. Jordin was the chosen choice. "

I, River, just found out this year that it was Blake Lewis and Jordin Sparks who were the Finalists. Melinda was third. I thought for 15 years that it was Melinda and Jordin who were the Finalists.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
August 7th, 2022 at 7:32:53 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Riverjordan
For the American Idol Season that had Jordin Sparks, Melinda Doolittle, and Blake Lewis, I remember Jordin and Melinda being the two Finalists. I even remember a thread on IMDB Message boards saying something like,"Of course Jordin won over Melinda. Jordan's 17 and beautiful and Melinda looks weird and is 29. American Idol's Market Demographic are Kids, Teens, and Young Adults. Who would YOU choose to become American Idol. Jordin was the chosen choice. "

I, River, just found out this year that it was Blake Lewis and Jordin Sparks who were the Finalists. Melinda was third. I thought for 15 years that it was Melinda and Jordin who were the Finalists.

I have never heard of any of those people and are wondering how they relate to Nelson Mandela. Were they in prison with him?
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 7th, 2022 at 7:44:11 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: DRich
I have never heard of any of those people and are wondering how they relate to Nelson Mandela. Were they in prison with him?

This is the absurd I can't remember jack thread
Apparently Riverjordan can't remember jack and loves to post about his crummy memory
I'm sure we will get to a point where Riverjordan doesn't remember why he started this thread. His memory is that bad.
It's common knowledge that Mandella didn't die in prison.
It's absurd to think otherwise. It was an incredibly proud moment for the entire planet when Nelson Mandella became President of South Africa. Only morons think he died in prison
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 7th, 2022 at 12:23:36 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
This is the absurd I can't remember jack thread
Apparently Riverjordan can't remember jack and loves to post about his crummy memory
I'm sure we will get to a point where Riverjordan doesn't remember why he started this thread. His memory is that bad.
It's common knowledge that Mandella didn't die in prison.
It's absurd to think otherwise. It was an incredibly proud moment for the entire planet when Nelson Mandella became President of South Africa. Only morons think he died in prison

Can’t remember? You can’t remember that RiverJordan is a female? Started as Nathan and has a dozen or so iterations? No matter…
Page 4 of 4<1234