2 votes (15.38%)
2 votes (15.38%)
No votes (0%)

13 members have voted

January 23rd, 2024 at 8:50:40 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: GenoDRPh
It appears that Donnie can't handle the schedule he puts himself through on a daily basis.

The fact that Donnie is doing tons of stuff everyday to the point of mental fatigue and exhaustion is not a selling point. He reportedly by his own admission only sleeps a few hours a night anyway to begin with. Now add to that the pressures and stressors of the Presidency. If Donnie is cracking under pressure during the campaign, it does not bode well for his decision making faculties should he become President again. Maybe if he slows down a bit, lightens his schedule, he won't be so addled and won't say such mentally deranged things.

I'd say that is the difference between the two. Both are in decline. One can slow down and possibly slow the decline. The other is way past that point.

Joe is handling the rigors of the Presidency just fine for a man his age.

His decline is just as visible to anyone who is looking at both men realistically than the other persons.

Ignorance is bliss; it is also the official position of the White House.
January 23rd, 2024 at 9:54:13 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: RonC
I'd say that is the difference between the two. Both are in decline. One can slow down and possibly slow the decline. The other is way past that point.

Joe is handling the rigors of the Presidency just fine for a man his age.

His decline is just as visible to anyone who is looking at both men realistically than the other persons.

Ignorance is bliss; it is also the official position of the White House.

Donnie is deranged and his sleeping habits and his mental state make his derangement worse.

Joe is acting Presidential on the campaign trail and in public. Donnie is acting anything but.
January 23rd, 2024 at 12:23:53 PM permalink
RonC
Joe is acting Presidential on the campaign trail and in public. Donnie is acting anything but.

Yes, Biden is actively pursuing his policy of calling everyone who is against him "MAGA" at every opportunity. An actual decent President would leave the nasty work to others and run on his achievements and his new set of promises for his next term.

I don't defend Trump's actions. He is a turd.
January 23rd, 2024 at 12:35:02 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Yes, Biden is actively pursuing his policy of calling everyone who is against him "MAGA" at every opportunity. An actual decent President would leave the nasty work to others and run on his achievements and his new set of promises for his next term.

He’s calling people MAGA? Oh lord, what a low blow. The ultimate insult. Can’t believe he would stoop so low.

Keep clutching those pearls…
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 23rd, 2024 at 1:39:07 PM permalink
RonC
Quote: ams288
He’s calling people MAGA? Oh lord, what a low blow. The ultimate insult. Can’t believe he would stoop so low.

Keep clutching those pearls…

You guys crack me up. So much crap spewed and you can't admit that calling people names is not a way of bringing a country together as a leader.

Whatever. I do realize these aren't really conversations; they are just people talking at each other just like the stupid politicians. That is why i don't come around here as much as I did before. This board has, sadly, become next to dead.
January 23rd, 2024 at 1:45:15 PM permalink
ams288
You guys crack me up. So much crap spewed and you can't admit that calling people names is not a way of bringing a country together as a leader.

My point was more that I don’t think most of the people he is calling MAGA would consider that to be an insult at all.

If he calls Lauren Boebert “MAGA,” you think she would be insulted? Now, if he called her a “trashy public handjob skank”…
January 23rd, 2024 at 1:49:50 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
The RINOs seem to be offended.

Trump used to be Democrat.

But everything has swung far far far left.

The RINOs were right side.

Then Trump came along.

You're fired!

He gave me TDS and made me vote for Biden. :)

What we have is a Democrat trying to defeat Democrats without the help of RINOs.

Further reading:

https://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/07/28/426888268/donald-trumps-flipping-political-donations
January 23rd, 2024 at 2:16:01 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0

Whatever. I do realize these aren't really conversations; they are just people talking at each other just like the stupid politicians. That is why i don't come around here as much as I did before. This board has, sadly, become next to dead.

Trumo has run 3 Presidential campaigns on nothing but insulting his opponents. Other than calling him a turd, I don't see you calling him out on it with the same vociferousness as you do Biden.
January 24th, 2024 at 8:21:55 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
RCP average this morning.

Trump 3.8 points over Biden. Not that it will matter but Haley is 1 point over Biden.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 24th, 2024 at 8:27:54 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: kenarman
RCP average this morning.

Trump 3.8 points over Biden. Not that it will matter but Haley is 1 point over Biden.

RCP will not save you. Lol