2 votes (15.38%)
2 votes (15.38%)
No votes (0%)

13 members have voted

January 24th, 2024 at 3:41:15 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Oh, the irony.

Trump about Nicki Haley, "Wow, she's doing a speech like she won. She didn't win, she lost."
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 24th, 2024 at 3:42:50 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
RCP will not save you. Lol

I am trying to give you lots of time to adjust to the second coming of president Trump. I wouldn't want you to do yourself harm.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 24th, 2024 at 3:52:13 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
I am trying to give you lots of time to adjust to the second coming of president Trump. I wouldn't want you to do yourself harm.

You’re sure Dems won’t steal the 2024 election? ;)
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 24th, 2024 at 7:01:10 PM permalink
kenarman
You’re sure Dems won’t steal the 2024 election? ;)

They are really crooked they might get away with it again.
January 24th, 2024 at 8:50:12 PM permalink
kenarman
"A series of internal documents obtained via open records request by America First Legal (AFL) show that the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), which falls under the Department of Homeland Security, was aware of the risks associated with unsupervised mail-in voting in the months leading up to the 2020 election. It was during this same time that the agency was classifying social media posts highlighting these risks as “disinformation” and flagging them for censorship."
January 25th, 2024 at 3:59:21 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: kenarman
"A series of internal documents obtained via open records request by America First Legal (AFL) show that the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), which falls under the Department of Homeland Security, was aware of the risks associated with unsupervised mail-in voting in the months leading up to the 2020 election. It was during this same time that the agency was classifying social media posts highlighting these risks as “disinformation” and flagging them for censorship."

Anyone not concerned about ballot security overall is a fool. I don't think anything happened in the 2020 election that would have changed the outcome--if there was fraud, it was a small amount. The problem is that as we become more lax about any rule, the rule tends to be ignored. Everyone who is eligible to vote needs to be allowed to but that does not mean that we should waiver on ballot security. Any way we decide to accept ballots should include concrete proof of ID and eligibility.

Bad actors exploit systems all the time. What makes anyone think that they won't try it with elections?
January 25th, 2024 at 4:10:57 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: RonC
Anyone not concerned about ballot security overall is a fool. I don't think anything happened in the 2020 election that would have changed the outcome--if there was fraud, it was a small amount. The problem is that as we become more lax about any rule, the rule tends to be ignored. Everyone who is eligible to vote needs to be allowed to but that does not mean that we should waiver on ballot security. Any way we decide to accept ballots should include concrete proof of ID and eligibility.

Bad actors exploit systems all the time. What makes anyone think that they won't try it with elections?

As far as I'm concerned, the states deciding on their own security measures despite the individual weaknesses, is superior to an overall system designed more universally. That means the whole system can't easily be compromised across the board om a mass scale.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 25th, 2024 at 5:03:02 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC

Yes, lots of Donny supporters got caught trying to exploit the system in 2020 (voting twice, voting for dead relatives, etc.). Lock them up!

We actually already have a thread where I posted multiple examples of GOP voter fraud from 2020. No righties ever posted about any confirmed Dem voter fraud, curiously.

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/3299/6/#post176312
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 25th, 2024 at 6:11:59 AM permalink
RonC
Quote: rxwine
As far as I'm concerned, the states deciding on their own security measures despite the individual weaknesses, is superior to an overall system designed more universally. That means the whole system can't easily be compromised across the board om a mass scale.

That is fine as long as they take security seriously. Governments are not especially efficient at doing their jobs, but I hope they pat special attention to this. In reality, it only takes a couple of States being compromised to change the outcome of the election.

I have said about a million times that I don't think their was significant fraud during the last election and I will add that I applaud the prosecution of anyone tampering with elections.

Let's be clear:

Trump and his people were wrong.
Trump was wrong to let the election interference issues that he pushed hinder him being the President for the last nearly three months of his term.
Trump is responsible for the Republicans not gaining control of the Senate in 2020--or at least getting one of the two seats in Georgia.
Trump has no coattails. Every election since 2016 has not come out well for the Republicans based on what could/should have happened.
Trump should not harp on Roe. It was a bad decision when it was originally decided, they challenged it, and it was overturned properly. It is just as proper to let the States decide how to handle the issue. Republicans will lose on the issue every time most likely so disagree with it and don't make it a top focus.
Trump is more likely to lose the election than he is to win it.
January 25th, 2024 at 6:17:03 AM permalink
RonC
Yes, lots of Donny supporters got caught trying to exploit the system in 2020 (voting twice, voting for dead relatives, etc.). Lock them up!

We actually already have a thread where I posted multiple examples of GOP voter fraud from 2020. No righties ever posted about any confirmed Dem voter fraud, curiously.

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/3299/6/#post176312

here you go...before 2020, but Democrats do cheat, too...

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/pr/former-us-congressman-and-philadelphia-political-operative-pleads-guilty-election-fraud

adding to the other thread...